Hey Sup Forums wtf can I do to get this off?

Hey Sup Forums wtf can I do to get this off?

use wart meds

I have been for weeks now it's still there

cover it with a corn bandage or duct tape until it gets soggy. Then you can dig it out.

Use a freeze kit from your local pharmacy.

Its a planters wart. I had one and i tried everything to get rid of it. The only thing that worked for me was covering it with finger nail polish. It needs oxygen to survive so when you cut off its supply it dies. Mine just fell right out after about a week. Left a hole in my foot that eventually healed.

Just cut it out with a blade.

And share pics of course.

Nice corn man, I'd eat it off your feet. Ask for salicylic acid (sometimes with lactic acid) in your drugstore. Place some of this shit only on your shit, try to avoid using it on healthy tissue. It should heal after 4-5 use or just see the doctor like other faggots do.

Use peanut butter, like previous user said it needs oxygen. Also the oils in the peanut butter clog the pores in the fungus and on top of that they revitalize your skin and you heal twice as fast.

I had one don't try to cut it off. Don't try to freeze it off either, it's too big, mine was about that size, go to the doctor. He will use a "surgetron" iirc, it's like a little laser that burns it away, they worst part us the numbing needle. Healing takes like 3-5 days. Seriously. Don't waste your time with anything else, it won't go away any other way

Rub a chicken on it.

It'll disappear in about a week.

for god's sake cut it off, fuck i love wart or acne gore haaha

Its a planters wart, i had one the size of a quarter on my foot, i soaked it in coloidal silver for an hour and it literally vanished in 3 days. they can only be removed surgically otherwise. over the counter stuff only works on small common warts.

Take a spoon and duct tape. Tape the spoon around your hand, set the spoon under fire for around 3 minutes and put in under cold water right after

kek

Wtf would that do

I used a safety pin to pick one off. No pain, just keep picking. I guess it went away because it was tired of being fucked with.

I had the same exact one, they have to remove it at the doctors, it's not painful. After that then u start using wart meds because they have to take out the root so it doesn't grow

It was a post on Sup Forums a long time ago and people did it and the spoon blew up in their faces.

used to get 3 small planter warts on the base of my index finger and just kept freezing and picking them off you stop feeling pain so I just kept tearing the fuckers off and they stopped growing and try a freeze kit worked for me the frozen area goes numb for a long time if you know chemistry and can isolate bleach (sodium hypochlorite) it'll oxidize the tissue and corrode it (so when you drink bleach it oxidizes you and eats away your flesh)

super colorful crystals

try coconut oil. its good for that kind of thing

Kek thanks user

I would always just fuck with mine till theyre at the point yours is right now, then get some very sharp tweezers and dig that fucker out.

It hurts but is so satisfying, be sure to dig around perimiter completely, then start wedging from the side and peaking under to identify roots. Keep wedging and wiggling around making sure youve separated all of it from your flesh.

Once you think its pretty well dug out reach down to the bottom, grab the roots, and rip that bitch out.

I only got 1 wart and I dug it out with wirecutters and some needlenose pliers. They afraid to come back now.

I had to deal with a lot of those on friends, like clusters of 10-20 warts that had been there for years.

do this
crush up aspirin pills with grain alcohol, make a paste.
put paste on bandaid.
put bandaid on
put duct tape over bandaid
leave on 24/7
change daily for 1.5 weeks
the skin will turn white and die, the warts will turn black new skin will be under the dead skin
take razor blade and carve out the dead white skin and warts mess.
fixed.

I remember using some type of acid that I advise isolating the wart as it will corrode the skin too and after some days I peeled it out like the best thing in the world

that works but its painful as hell

AHHH GOOD OLE PLANTERS WART, BRINGS BACK MEMORIES.

I KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THEM OP

GET DUCT TAPE AND WRAP THE WART/AREA OF THE FOOT IN DUCT TAPE FOR A WEEK.
I SHIT YOU NOT IT WILL RID THE WART OF OXYGEN AND THE WART WILL DIE OFF.
LITERALLY JUST PUT DUCT TAPE ON THE AREA, WRAP IT AROUND A BIT TO MAKE IT NICE AND TIGHT/WHATEVER, PUT A SOCK OVER IT, AND BAM PUT YOUR SHOES ON AND YOURE GOOD TO GO.

also im aware how dumb this sounds, this being Sup Forums, but try it/google this method, and if it doesnt work you can forever call me a dumbfuck, but you wont because it will work and you'll be thanking me lol.
good luck anyway, i typed most in caps to get your attention OP.
the only reason im helping you is because i know how much of a pain in the ass those warts are, and if left untreated will definitely fuck up your ability to walk/even put weight on your foot.
those fuckers root deep.

cover it in duct tape

This person is right. I got them when I was young and stupid on the swim team. Didn't wear shower shoes. This method works.