Acid Reflux sucks, Sup Forumsros...

Acid Reflux sucks, Sup Forumsros. Mine flared up like a bitch over the summer and I think I've gotta really learn how to live with this shit. My [spoiler]mom[/spoiler] is bringing me some Zantac, which she says really makes a difference.
Anyone else /GERD/ here? Any tips? How intrusive are your symptoms? I've gotten much better at handling the nausea and acidity but I'm no miracle worker.

Day time, or when you're asleep and wake up choking on acid?

Had a massive bad case of this shit from the ages of 5 to 20. Pepto bismol by the bottle was the only way for me.

Zante didn't work for me. But you may be different

You have to treat that stuff an anally.

A soothing hot fudge pressure enema will help.

weed stopped mine
Also, drinking a teaspoon of baking soda in water will kill the burn

pics of mom?

I use digestive enzymes and gaviscon.

Check your inbox ;)

This.
Also, avoid foods you shouldn't be eating. You know what you're doing to yourself

T. On the toilet shitting badly because of Indian food last night

Weed helps nausea, it's science.

I had this like a mother, it was so bad sometimes i had to get up at night and stand in front of the sink for like an hour.
For some reason it completely went away by itself when i moved to a different apartment and stopped smoking. I could never confirm but I am like 90% sure that it was actually my lungs creating wast amounts of of mucus which i swallowed automatically when i was asleep, until the point when my stomach literally flowed over it and the acid started to go up.
So my advice is do not only look for meds around your stomach, check for other factors that might make your acid reflux start in the first place.

Never been woken up by it. I'll just wake up feeling like shit. I'll feel the acid in the very back of my throat, which is a pain in the ass.
Fuck, I don't smoke weed at all, but I have heard that baking soda idea before. As for avoiding certain foods, I've been making sure not to eat things that are acidic (though I have had some gnarly shits the past couple days). I love oranges, but I haven't had one in a good while now.
I tended to get it bad when I was at home, and when I was out and about it wasn't nearly as intrusive.

zantac has been a game changer for me

also so as to not shill for whatever faggot company makes zantac, the generic drug itself is ranitidine. I use the off-brand shit and it works just the same

Ranitidine. Noted. I suck fucking ass as taking pills but if there's a will there's a way. One a night, I'm guessing?

Heard from a friend that if you swallow jizz it might bring down the reflux. seeing as a faggot like you still has it, i doubt its true.

Epic

no i think it's more of an as-needed solution, kind of like tums except that it actually does anything. I think the bottle says to take it 30 mins before you powerhouse 25 spicy wings or to pop one 30 minutes after you powerhouse the wings and feel like you're chest is gonna explode.

Gotcha. I'll take it at my own discretion, then. Thanks for the info.

Op, I have the same thing, I did loads of research and basically if you eat a red apple before bed, or when ever you feel the pain it really helps.

I actually eat one everyday before bed. Helped me a lot. Specifically red ones.

Drink a glass of lukewarm water with sodium bicarbonate everynight for a month it will solve everything!

My reflux has been acting up terribly the past few months and just saw the doctor for it. Most of what you can do involves lifestyle changes. Avoid alcohol and cigs if possible, and spicy foods. Two other things that help are elevating your bed and not lying down for like 1-2 hours after eating. I took otc Pepcid which didn't do shit so I switched to omeprazole (also available over the counter) which has helped a ton. Always have tums on hand and if things don't get better with those changes you might need to see a doctor for an endoscopy. Untreated reflux for a long time can lead to ulcers, Barrett's esophagus, and cancer

Zantac work but refkux will come back full force the next day, i use them for a few days (3) while my stomach lining heals then i stop using it for a while

I've actually tried this several times. I'm a straight male but here's the deal...
>bro-ing out at the slice shop
>my boy corey says "bro there's no WAY you can chug that whole bottle of wing sauce bro!"
>my boy collin goes behind the counter and takes the bottle
>old shop owner is yelling at us to cut it out, kek what a dweeb
>i jump up and play monkey in the middle with collin throwing the bottle back and forth
>I bump the gumball machine and it shatters everywhere
>epic!
>corey screams WAZZZZUUPPP at an older couple who are having a lunch date
>they take their food to go haha beta af
>alright time to nut up or shut up
>chug the whole bottle
>epic bro cheer
>throw the container on the floor like a boss
>FEEL THE BERN
>rush to the drink fountain and jam my head under it
>EPIC SODA FLOOD!
>we knock over a bunch of tables and chairs bro hugging and high fiving
>leave without paying because we won the epic challenge
>sharpie user IS EPIC on the newspaper box out front
>anyways fast forward about 20 minutes me and my bros are going around harassing convenience store clerks and I start to feel sick
>intense burning in my chest
>collin jumps into action
>I'll save you bro
>he says no homo as he drops trow and starts working up a chub
>corey holds his coat open and creates a bro tent so nobody gets the wrong idea
>collin beats of furiously and then jams his bro dick in my throat
>he grunts and i feel a cooling sensation slide down my throat
>suddenly feel much better
>wipe some cum off my chin and get up
>we all start bro hugging and high fiving, denting several parked cars and destroying a mailbox in the process

Omebrazole my dude. Life changing. And if that doesnt work go get perscription strength. Combine that with being carefuk of eating like a faggot and u a new man.

I eat a ton of red apples. It's kinda hard to eat while shit's flaring up, though.
Noted. Someone else recommended baking soda, too.
I've been sleeping with my head elevated by pillows, no alcohol or cigs, no spicy foods. I try not to eat big at night, but I sometimes snack on an apple before going to bed. I recently got a thing of store-brand antacids. We'll see if those help me out. I'm usually fine but there are some days every couple weeks where it hits me harder than usual. I'd hate to develop health issues in the future due to this shit, especially when it seems so preventable.