This map shows how easily white Europeans associate black faces with negative ideas

This map shows how easily white Europeans associate black faces with negative ideas.

Why is Italy so backward?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237
youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White europeans in Spain? British pensioners?

Wonderful

serbs reserv all their hate for albanians

We need proper bordercontrol to our west.

What do we win?

>Slovenia
>SI

Transylvania would be dark blue on that map

why?

Because Transylvanians are very tolerant and progressive in general

Any not in the red are lying to themselves

a train trip to one of the EU's reeducation camps

Interesting how Ex-Yu republic are not racist towards blacks, yet every other EE country is.

Wtf I love the Balkans now

kek, clever

More like, there's literally 0 niggers here, so we don't give a fuck about them.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237

How do you explain other estern countries then?

They had plenty of blacks imported through Soviet Union policies

Or at least central asians

>Or at least central asians
They are not the same, by the same logic we should hate blacks too, since 15% of our population is foreign (not blacks, but bosnians, albanians etc...)

I think it's because we're not scared of them, we pity them and make fun of them. All the Chinks, Gypsies and niggers that I've seen around here are made fun of and bantered to hell and back, and they don't do a thing about it because they know that if they try to, they'll get run into the ground. So they take it and form an image of themselves as pushovers, and nobody hates pushovers, just pities them.

Same color tbqh

Unlike Bosnians.

You need something to make the connection.

For example if this was about disliking muslims we'd be the top guys in this this.

Unlike most of everyone the blacks we got were the best blacks. Usually sponsored by Tito to come here and study.

Top of the crop.

Not uneducated swine.

So Serbs are all edgelords?

Yeah, basically, that's a pretty good summation.

You live close enough, I'm sure you can notice.

Okay, I see.

i still dont understand how do you have internet

I mean, we don't bully people for no reason, but when someone deserves it we bust their balls.

For example, when the Chinese came here first to sell shit, they were abusive to customers and their employees, calling them stupid for shit that they're faulty for (I remember one shop which had to be closed by the Sanitation Department because they didn't know what a toilet was and how it worked so they shat in it and threw trash in it and pushed it down somehow and fucked up the whole pipeline) so they're under a bad name and everyone gives them shit.

I don't have to talk about the blight of Gypsies to a Romanian, Niggers that I've seen were mostly football players and they were always given shit because they yelled all the time, were greedy with the ball and non-team players and would chimp out at the slightest 'provocation' (can't handle banter).

the only foreigneres you see in romania are the rich ones who take their business there for the cheap labour.

why do serbian girls all have those bitchy nails?

Don't know to be honest, Serbian guys hate it, maybe it's to banter us.

They really like drawing blood while fucking

Did I hit a nerve?
I specifically said Transylvania because way less people go to the rest of the country and people there are a lot more xenophobic

you can only hit my dick, count Suckula

serbia stronk

wtf, i hate other nordics now

Latvia was mistake

Or to the survey guys

Avoid the groid.

Italy:
youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk

>g*manic are leftists

as usual