I have a hair stuck to one of these and it fucking hurts like a bitch when i try taking it out...

I have a hair stuck to one of these and it fucking hurts like a bitch when i try taking it out. feels like its going to rip one of those off and thats unhealthy. I'm not able to cut the hair with tiny scissors without cutting my dick what the fuck do i do Sup Forums

Rip it out and post video.

Lemon zest.

Image is from Google, so you just wasted dubs

have you tried not having a fucking std?

Yeah well im not gonna post a pic of it rn

1. Smoke a lot of weed to numb the pain
2. Close your eyes
3. Grab the hair
4. Pluck it out

And no don't use scissors you dumbass because you'll only make it shorter and the other end will still exist. You need to pluck it out with tweezers

You can remove it with your hand for sure without ripping anything apart i'm sure of it. Just do it slowly

Yeah works wonder!!!

It's PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) happens to alot of uncut men

Wtf is this meme that you'd want to waste weed numbing pain? Weed makes my peepee more sensitive, not less

You have hair growing on the head of your penis?

Just rip it out you giant pussy
Also how the fuck do you have a hair growing in that spot

I tried that already, you can literally see the little white thing almost ripping off. also my dick head is stupid sensitive and hurts like a mofo when i touch it so putting pressure against the force of the tweezers won't work

your dick is retarded. good i'm not cut

no i think one of my pubes got wrapped around it there somehow which is weird because i shave often.

Actually i have a tiny one that looks like a thick eyelash under the head of my penis at the bottom. doesnt feel like anything but its literally growing from there im scared

toothpaste

You are ALWAYS posting in these threads. Geez, don't you have a life or something?

You yank it or the doctor does.

Wave a lighter under it the hair will turn to carbon before your dick will.
Just time it right!

Wtf are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong person?

Stuck or growing out of it?
If it's stuck then just wash your dick.
if it's growing out of it then pluck it, it will hurt like a bitch but bandaids and stuff.

Use a match and burn the hair.

This
Just do it really fast

its hard to tell but it feels like its wrapped around it.

I dont have a lighter and im 99% sure ill fuck up and burn my dick to a crust

Send a picture wtf

You know, I actually had a hair stuck to my frenulum once. Looped around it and it hurt like a bitch. Just be careful and try using your fingers first. Then, maybe tweezers with rubber ends

just fap