At the FBI headquarters

Never seen that line before
Is 3d loli accepted ?

Bring it.

I actually got banned for posting loli on b once, despite the rules allowing it

So I'm gonna be more careful

for how long?

But I love r34 loli to much to delete those

I think it was 30 days but I went on holidays for that time anyway, so it didn't bother me to much (most of it)

Here comes a real gem

Is she to old? I mean we all know she is underaged but she doesn't have some of the key loli features anymore

I think she is hot af though

O hell yeah more Pokemon
Combining my two fav fetishes

1/3

2/3

3/3

It's face looks like a boy

More of this?

Should I post more?

anyone got the webms of the small/loli sex dolls?

I can't wait to buy one.

I want one but im not sure im ready to drop the cash on it at the moment.

Absolutely

Lewd?

It'll be a year from now at the earliest for me. Probably gonna drop $3-5k on two dolls and cosplay stuff for them.

Very nice. Sounds like a pretty sweet idea. Still looking at sites and shipping for it. Even then i still need to have more saved before i can spend that much. Ives seen the small dolls before, like the ones where their whole body is the toy., no idea where to find them though. there was a webm is the last reked thread of a sex doll. dident see it before it 404d though

you mean this one?, just as a webm

Yeah those are the ones i mean. seen some really nice ones in webms

why not a bigger doll?

>mfw at the end

the bigger dolls are sure better if you want something close to realistic. the small ones are good for your imagination or if you are into monster dicks in tiny girls

Kinda guessing the smaller ones would be cheaper. So kinda better for me if i don't want to drop a lot of money on one at the moment. But that one would be pretty great to have haha. To be honest they all seem pretty good

There a version with sound?

/r/ Clem webms.

Yeah thats true. Honestly id be happy with any doll. Debating whether im going to get a fleshlight at the moment. Or something along that lines

Thanks man

How about the one where Ellie is getting fucked in a car. Unless it was posted already and missed it.

Yay I got banned