So why aren't you sucking yourselves off right now, Sup Forums? I'm only at 6" and it's no problem...

So why aren't you sucking yourselves off right now, Sup Forums? I'm only at 6" and it's no problem. And since i can get about 5" in my mouth, unless you're stuck with a couple inch cock, you're good to go!

inb4:
>having a dick in your mouth is gay, even if it is yours

Well then, stroking your own dick would be gay too, right? No, it's masturbation.

i tried, i have 5.2 inch and still cannot place it in my mouth

Take a nude timestamped pic
Write the date and "self suck" on your palm

you are a short torso-ed manlet. makes sense

Timestamped pix or it didn't happen

I can do it, but since I work a manual labor job I typically dont do it.
I probably will tomorrow though since its Friday. I just wont eat much past breakfast so I can get as far as possible.
I can get all the way. But if i want to do it fast, I just jerk off til I'm hard then use my tongue and cheek.

It's all about stretching my dudes, it will take a little time to get all the way down but after 10 or 15 minutes pulling down at it your back get's more accustomed to the angle.

its possible. i can do it
8inch and i can get like 5 or 6
but it kills my fucking neck so

Can you explain how to do it properly?

Bruh I got 7' and I can't bend that far.
That shit just hurts too much.

bend as much of your back as possible, dont bend in any specific area. Your ribs bend too. Dont eat much, definitely not before trying it. You just have to practice. I started when I was like 10 and could never do much. Some how I gained the ability over time. Not even trying that often. I barely do it cause I have a fleshlight I'd rather use with out any pain the day after, but I do like to do it cause I like cock in my mouth.
Usually a 1-4x a month thing for me if that.

alright, incoming in a moment

As for how, I wrap my arms around the under side of my thighs and pull my head and torso down to my cock.It takes a few minutes but it works.

I do the same technique. I see a lot of videos of guys putting legs above their head and thats how I started, but as I got better I pull my self down to my legs.

I'm fat

This is the leg over the head technique. I made a video of cumming into my own mouth. Too hard to take pics or film what I'm doing typically. definitely not timestamping anything.

Alright, can't really any in my mouth with one hand up for the timestamp but here it is.

lol

How long can you suck yourself?
Do you spit or swallow?

not OP, but can do it as long as I feel like it. Once I cum I usually dont have the interest to work for it. I usually do it later in the day. Earlier I am not loose enough. I swallow. If I wanted to cum on my face, my cum is just not creamy enough, its like water so it doesnt make for good facials.

why not bite it off?

Have any toys that you use while you blow yourself?

OP here, As for consecutive time i can only do maybe 5 minutes with it in my mouth, at max. But once stretched and limber I can do as many of those 5 minute bursts as I like. And I usually only need to stop for 30 seconds or so to catch my breath

usually anal stuff. a plug or dildo. sometimes panties. Its easier with out.

Oh and I usually dont even cum in my mouth, only if i'm feeling particularly dirty. But I always spit, never been able to stay in the mood to swallow.

I got to the point I can breath while doing it.

You fuckers are weird but I guess I'd probably try this if I had a dick

What do you like more, sucking or fingering yourself?

If I had a vagina I could still reach it.

I never finger myself, but dildos are probably better. Since its less strenuous.

it fucking hurts

You have my curiosity, what do you look like?

Can you cum just using a toy?

I used to be able to touch my foreskin with my tongue but I can't even do that anymore let alone my actual dick, let alone actually getting the whole thing in my mouth.

I'm not fat, but I got a bit of a beer belly, I'm at 7.5 but still can't do it lol I'm slimming down though so maybe soon.

same

That's my situation but I still try sometimes. Tall and skinny so it seems like I should be able to

Probably, but I'd have to jerk off a lot and tease myself with out cumming.
When I suck myself off, I usually dont touch myself at all for a while to make it easier to get it done with nothing but my mouth.

I'm real skinny, partly cause I do full time manual labor and partly cause I dont eat some days when I want to fuck myself in the ass or suck my own dick. Definitely something that makes me less motivated to date people and makes me more gay than straight, cause it seems easier that a guy would be into those hobbies.

Lets see that ass

Nah. I actually dont shave my whole body like a trap and dont camwhore either.

Had to ask.
That's fine. What do you look like then?

cute, but balding which turns me off. I wish I didnt start losing my hair. I like cross dressing and have wigs, but few men are into that. At least in my area.

If you have that much practice sucking dick, you could shave your head completley and still take me home

what state are you in?
And I have sucked dudes off, they comment on me being good, but I never say why I know what I'm doing.

God why did you timestamp for these gay faggots why is it so hard to believe that he can do it, even I can do it but I'm not gonna timestamp it

Scotland... fuck

I would love to see you dressed up. You might be able to find someone to Skype with and if you like each other meet up for a weekend trip or something like that.

sucks. Oh well. I am not that promiscuous cause I drink so much anyway and rather stay home and fuck myself. I hate the gay community.

To fat. Will when i loose some weight.

I've always been able to it just hurts my back a lot.

Maybe, but I'd rather meet people in person.

Hope you find someone.

Goddamnit, timestamping is for tits and OPs claiming to be girls.
We already believed you were a faggot, we don't need proof of it.

Thanks. It honestly means a lot cause when I was younger, being able to suck my own dick really made me scared. I am not a secretive person and feel a lot of guilt and shame easily. So hiding something like that always made me hesitant to be intimate with people.

I cant fucking do it man, no matter how hard I try. Its killing my back and I can barely lick the tip.

Got any tips?

Dear Diary,

Today OP was not a fag...sort of?

It think its fucking sexy as hell that you can please yourself like that. That you're cute and like to wear dresses is a bonus really. Never be ashamed of what you do in your house. If you want to walk around in panties, or naked, do it sexy.

Too fat to suck my own cock

It's not gay to suck your own dick.

It is your dick.

13cm (5inch) here.
very skinny, good flexibility but i am like, 3-4 inches away from my dick at my max when i try to selfsuck.
Any hope for me ? any tips ?

I'm 5'11" thin, and have 6-6.5 inches. At my thinnest and most flexible (read: very), I was still a half a foot away from the tip. I really wish I could, but have given up.

Just practice. Look at what gymnasts do. Its good to bend backwards too so your body builds muscles and flexibility more evenly.

and by practice, I mean get as close as you can and hold it for as long as you can. Do it ever so often and it will get closer.

guess you're right...
instead of beeing a lazy pile of shit nerd H24 on video games i could give that a try.
some exercises won't hurt me...

If there are any older anons here curious about self sucking, it can be done. Im 45 and I can do it. I learned a bit of yoga with my partner and after a few months, found I was very flexible. I do it against the sofa to help keep my legs up, and then gravity helps a bit too. Also nice if your gf can rim you too.

Downside - you realise that only you can suck your cock well. Now when my gf sucks me off, I'm kinda disappointed.

I started sucking my own cock when I was 15 (well, back then it was just fapping and cumming on my face/in my mouth).
I'm now 25 and I still suck my cock.
My gf loves it when I do it.

18yo virgin here, 6 inches. I can get the head and I don't know if I just suck at sucking or blowjobs are underrated but it's nothing special. Not much of an improvement over just fapping. Maybe the back pains that kick in take most of the sensations?

I meant overrated, not underrated, obviously. My bad.

Wow... Y'all niggas gay

no you

No you

takes one to know one

I can do it with my 20 cm friend
Problem is i can only stay hard if i'm reeeeeeallly horny, so i don't do it much.
I mean i really have to get into the mindset, i do it when i feel very submissive.
Usually i finger my ass while i do it and cum in my mouth or on my face, always swallow tho, what's the point if i don't do that?

Facials are awesome, self facials are also great and cum doesn't taste bad at all.

Doing this is the only kinky thing i do, other than that i'm a vanilla straigth dude with a gf.
She doesn't have to know tho.

>takes one to know one
How else do you think I know?!

Ever dreamed of someone fucking you while you do that?

YES

When you do that, it feels ten times better if you imagine stuff out instead of just sucking and fingering

I might be bi, don't really care.
But i gotta say, going deep in your ass and cumming all over your face feels incredibly slutty and it's a new kind of feeling that is great once in a while.

For my birthday some of my friends jokingly said they'll gift me a dildo.
I kind of they do, i might use it in secret to test it out~

topkek

Just Christ man. This is the gayest shit I've ever seen in my life. Post this in lgbt and you'll be right at home

i am 6.3" and theres no way i am coming close to reaching my cock with my mouth

I frankly don't give a shit if it's gay
it feels good so i do it, i still love my girl anyway: i'm not fucking men it's no different than fapping

Not saying there is anything wrong. Just telling you that's gay.

it's not though since i'm doing things to myself

fapping ain't gay

Just the one in his mouth

Used to get the head when i was younger, now i can only lick the tip

Tried it, not gonna bother anymore. Doesn't really turns me on or keeps the mood going.

Self cum tastes weirdly sweet.

I used to be able to do it when I was about 13 or 14. I had tried and tried and one day in the tub I tried again and bam! Surprised the shit out of me. I probably continued for a couple of months but it hurt my back a lot. At a certain point it feels less like getting your dick sucked and more like sucking a dick. Was a lot of work for a little pleasure. Sometimes I still have dreams about being able to do it.