Can you become a sociopath or are you born one?

Can you become a sociopath or are you born one?

I'm curious. It seems like I'm experiencing a lack of emotions for things I should be moved by. Maybe it's anhedonia and I'll snap out of it sometime. Or am I turning into a sociopath?

is that Hideo Kojima

yes

Yes

no, its Shigeru Miyamoto you retards

You might just be out of touch with your body, living in your head so to speak! I used to be a bit like that. Take some shrooms and accept the feels. You basically have some serious tension in your jaw, neck or shoulders that is preventing the flow of the limbic system, so it doesn't get down to your chest for the love feels, the stomach for the fear and joy and the root for sexual pleasure/energy. It sounds hippieish but it's physiology, when the hormones can't be transported by the limbic system properly you won't get the feelings that your body should otherwise produce.

I'm assuming you can maintain an erection for hours without ejaculating, right?

Yeah. And you may be right. I haven't had access to shrooms in a long time but they definitely helped me feel a connection with something.
I had forgotten about that. I need to start talking to some people...

>anhedonia
I have this problem, with a fuck ton of tension in the right side on my neck/jaw. Psychedelics like shrooms and acid had exacerbated it over the years. I'd recommend phenibut, fucking works wonders, it loosened me right up.

How long have you been on phenibut and what is your dosage/weight, if you don't mind me asking?

Abusive and annoying brother. Just wanted to be left alone.

Or you might just be an autist like most of the fags on this site, and disproportionately prefer logic over emotion. Aspie here, with very little emotion most of the time and not depressed.

I know I'm depressed. I studied neuroscience in college and I know enough about it to know that it's probably due to a lack of serotonin in my brain. I just don't have access to drugs/healthcare cause I can't find a job atm. And I can't find a job because some days it hits me so hard I cannot even walk out the front door.

Or just drink a good dose of cannabis on an empty stomach and do some yoga or just lying on the floor breathing into your belly. Feeling your spine melt away, body down into the floor. This is insane when on shrooms btw!! :o Anyways I'd never willingly go back to living in my head, it's full of habitual movement and thought and being in my body again feels so good, I'm able to move so much more freely, no more back pain except when I space out watching sometihng and end up in an old habitual posture in the chair, like right now apparently.. :p
Any tension in the body comes from the mind, remember that. Well, not your conscious mind. It's the brain sending the neurological signals to the muscles about how they should fire to hold up your body. When that firing is shifted or off somehow, you are holding your body unbalanced (it can be tiny muscles too, in the neck, jaw, feet, whereever) and your muscles provide you with pain to let you know what's up. But we're not used to listening to our muscles so when we get hypertonic muscles (like your jaw perhaps, most likely you are also holding that same shoulder up with only a few muscles instead of them all, putting more stress near the jaw joint, but I can't see your jaw so I can't be sure :p) we don't know what to do about them. Shrooms taught me it's about how we breathe, but I can only do it for parts of my body for now.

Have you ever thought about transcendental meditation? I've been looking into that and it's supposed to be good for depression and anxiety, too.

It's fall, psilocybe mushrooms are in abundance all over the world -right now- :D They are a great way to overcome depression until the sun comes back and does the job, if you let it.

You wouldn't happen to know any good resources on where/how to obtain or grow any of your own, would you?
I know there are sites specifically dedicated to that and I could spend a lot of time searching them, but I thought I'd ask to see if you knew exactly where.

I have, but I've never tried it. I've had serious distracting pain in my body for as long as I can remember (can't remember my childhood that well),so I could never relax enough out of my body to maintain any meditation. I still have trouble with it, so I just close my eyes and move the way my body wants to, whichever way feels good man. Feels like stretching when you yawn, but focused and it shifts around and I forget both myself and time(:

Thanks for the advice, user. Good luck with that pain in the future. :)

Wikipedia, Erowid.org and then shroomery.org is where, my friend! They will show you what you need to know: What shrooms grow in your area, how much you will need and what time of year they will grow (weather dependent of course). I'd say don't bother buying or growing, just go picking. But you use shroomery to confirm your pickings, never eat anything that you haven't gotten confirmed until you know exactly what you're looking for and where it grows!

Awesome! Thanks, user!
Happy hunting :)

both

Truth
Np(;

Bit of both i think