Wes "meme" anderson power ranking

the darjeeling limited > the grand budapest hotel > life aquatic = royal tenenbaums > fantastic mr fox > everything else

discuss

Tennenbaums>Budapest>Moonrise>Rushmore>Fox>Aquatic>Limited>Bottle
though it has been a few years since I watched them all which I have planned on doing soon

Tenenbaums and Rushmore are by far the best things this guy has done, even though I enjoy his other films.

>this ranking
I don't think you could be more wrong.

Life Aquatic > Royal Tens > Rushmore > Moonrise > Budapest > Darjeeling > Fox > Bottle Rocket

>enjoying the the films of Wes Anderson

>darjeeling so low
only plebs 'enjoy' films

you talkin' jive?

I can't stand Adrien Brody. He sucks.

Bottle rocket > rushmore >>>>>fantastic mr fox >>>>>>>everything else is shit

1. "THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS".

2. "RUSHMORE".

3. "THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL".

4. "MOONRISE KINGDOM".

5. "BOTTLE ROCKET".

6. "THE LIFE AQUATIC".

7. "THE DARJEELING LIMITED".

"FANTASTIC MR. FOX" IS NOT CANON.

>people that put bottle rocket lower than darjeeling

Really grinds my gears

Wrong again.

It's his weakest movie, friend. It was his first movie, and it makes sense that it wouldn't be great.

moonrise is above gbh and bottle rocket is below life aquatic

that's the sweet spot

Dogshit>Wes anderson

for one, he is a douche with a derivative aesthetic that, although not seen often in mainstream cinema, is nothing new, original, or engaging. furthermore, he masks his stale tropes, plots, and dialogue with this trite aesthetic, hoping that his ignorant audiences will not catch on to his obviously disingenuous charade. as such, his films are the true litmus test for detecting plebs that think they have good taste in film, yet are really cinema cretins, groveling to a false a lord

second, the very aesthetic earlier criticized has not changed throughout the entirety of wes anderson's career, proving that this "visionary" filmmaker is nothing more than a hack, a one-trick pony who cannot step outside the box or take cinematic chances

third, wes anderson is clearly a pedo and pedo-enabler, making films that sexualize little children all so he can get him and his giant child loving ego off

>life aquatic so low
>darjeeling so low
>tenenbaums so high
>giving a fuck about bottle rocket
disgusting

I just want Disney to let Wes Anderson write and direct a Star Wars movie. Just to see what he would do with it.

You monster.

try again

IS WES ANDERSON A PEDO?

THIS user SAYS YES

It wouldn't have to be a main series film. It could be one of the side movies. Shit, it could even be officially non-canon. But I would be really interested to see what he would do.

Like, would he try to make it fit in with the existing Star Wars stuff. Or would it be more of a Wes Anderson movie than a Star Wars movie? To what extent would he use weird-looking aliens?

Just imagine a quirky film about the happenings of Mos Eisley Cantina.

i love you

Of course you do. You type like a nigger too.

budapest > bottle > moonrise > darjeeling > rushmore > life aquatic > tenenbaums

Royal Tenebaums
Rushmore

POWER GAP

Moonrise Kingdom
Life Aquatic
Darjeeling Limited
Budapest
Bottle Rocket

Rushmore > Royal Tenenbaums > Life Aquatic > everything else

Tenenbaums>Moonrise=Darjeeling=GBH>Fox>Aquatic>Rushmore>Bottle of Shit

*You type like a nigger, too.

I do agree with you that Anderson is obviously a pedophile.

>I do agree with you that Anderson is obviously a pedophile.
I never implied or mentioned that belief. You need to learn how this site works before pretending your posts are valued.

Are wes anderson fans mostly teenage girls?

Jesus Christ you giant faggot, you've been replying to pasta. Just stop now.

Nope. None of the teenage girls I creep on have any clue who he is. Sorry if that derails the narrative you were trying to create.

that fox claymation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe you'd be able to put your dick in them if you introduced them to his movies

Bunch of utter plebians in this thread.

Bottle Rocket is the GOAT, hands down.

Bottle Rocket > The Life Aquatic > The Royal Tenenbaums > The Darjeeling Limited > Fantastic Mr. Fox > Rushmore > Moonrise Kingdom

Haven't seen GBH yet.

>Bottle Rocket is the GOAT, hands down.
>being so much of a hipster you'll like the worst movie just because it was the first

he looks like Messi in that pic

Wrong
Close
Rushmore too high
You I like
You're probably right.
You all have Rushmore too high. Not even worth mentioning tbqfhwy

>bottle rocket last place
shy of you

>no taste

win

Wow, what do you enjoy?

Nope, the dynamic between Dignan and Anthony is what makes it so great. Anthony is released from the mental hospital, and Dignan views it as his responsibility to help him out, but as it turns out, Anthony has to help out Dignan because he's the one really detached from reality.

The character dynamic is what makes it my favorite, it's great.

true, rushmore is the movie that made me realize he's a hack.

Spike jonze is better

Let me break it down for you all.

>A Tier
Budapest
Life Aquatic
Darjeeling

>B Tier
Tenenbaums
Moonrise

>C Tier
Mr. Fox
Rushmore

>Havent Seen Tier
Bottle Rocket

Cant understan why Life Aquatic is loved in this thread.

Is Anderson weakest film, Tenenbaums sea edition and critically is the bottom of the barrel.

>fantastic mr fox that low

Fantastic Mr. Fox is literally a plebfilter.

It's his best or near best, I can forgive it not being first, but having it past your third favorite means you are not a Wes Anderson fan.

No I'm not reddit, I just loved all the small details in Fantastic Mr. Fox, and a lot of innuendos most kids won't get even though its aimed for everyone, 12+ rating.

so guys who is ready for 2018's japanese influence stop motion dog movie?