Somebody tell me I matter

Somebody tell me I matter

lolnah

You really dont. Welcome to depression 101.

I don't want to lie to you

Even though nobody is telling me my life matters, it's nice to have at least a connection with someone.

You matter

You are matter.

No one here matters, so you matter as much as any of us.
I hope that helps.

well, i'd say yes you matter, but i truly believe that every humans out here are worthless, no matter what they did

until he's multiplied by the speed of light squared
>then he's energy

>but i truly believe that every humans out h
OP here. That's the gayest shit ever.

It's uncommon to find someone that literally nobody cares for. Maybe more common here.

Nobody really matters anyway, but if you have friends and family (unless you're estranged from them) you probably matter to them.

Nothing matters, including you.

Haha... That paradox : To really believe that you matter you need to convince yourself that you do, not seek it outside. Nobody will tell you that you matter, even if someone does it would be pointless.

I just need the smallest sliver of vaidation thats all

You matter.

You are matter.

not me
edgy

Of course you matter you swine. Everything matters, you lousy cunt. Show some respect to all those who came before, you weak piece of shit.

go on

You not matter. You energy

Depends on the parameters of your perspective. To a cell in your liver, you matter very much. To your family you matter, to those who know you you matter. To the grand and inconceivable large universe where you rest upon a speck of dust caught in a gravitational whirlpool as existence explodes, none of us mortal men really matter. It's all relative - you matter and you dont, simultaneously.

Make yourself matter

Don't rely on others for your happiness

It all depends upon beliefs/perspective. If there is no purpose to life, nothing matters, but I've found that through believing that the purpose of this world is to learn a love so pure and vulnerable that we cannot help but want to share it with others.

Since this is what I see as the purpose of life, then yes, you matter. You are important, and though I don't personally know you, I love you and would willingly lay down my life to give you the opportunity to come to know this grand and unconditional love that I have found.

revolutionairy. so endgy

I said it because the random people who I have never met here don't really matter to me and why should they?

I get nothing out of caring for them

I tell you what you imbecile. Don't let anyone tell you you don't matter. These fake ass bullshit comments in here, claiming that in fucking perspective you don't matter are just omega dumbass souls not comprehending that the separation of oneself with the universe is not only fucking narcissistic but simply false. You are everything, pisshead. You are not only the sum of all, the culmination of all that ever was but also a fucking idiot. Asshole. What a dumb request, bastard.

You are matter.