youtube.com/watch?v=QNbnygbdWsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHZAMwnWk0
youtube.com/watch?v=5WdNRVEP4IA
congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish I could do all that to you, fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDgMOMfTGKE

looked at fluffy abuse too much, did you?

Every thread on Sup Forums:
>"stop being so sjw pc"
>"I see something I do not like, I need pc!!!"
Kill yourselves, retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7MNT2j0yEM

youtube.com/watch?v=QNbnygbdWsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHZAMwnWk0

youtube.com/watch?v=5WdNRVEP4IA

I don't like you

the faggot that does this would be a very lonely man

Stfu, your retarded.

Fuck you and ur family

Fuckin psycho

Sauce?

Stfu you idiot, a man who drinks is a lonely man. Aka you faggot.

Bump

I can kill animals all day

The one with sound is better :(.

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

This isn't funny at all you're just an asshole. Rethink your life faggot

yeah, his retarded

why did I laugh at this

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

N I G G E R S

G O N N A

N I G N O G

karma will get you.. no matter if you did it or think thats funny. Protip: You should go for vacation to syria so uncle isis can make same shit to you

Someone actually did this shit.