Why don't men look manly anymore?

I've noticed when looking at old photos and things that the men of the 1940s and around that era look 10 times more masculine than grown men today. I'll post some examples.

But why are men much less manly today than they were decades earlier? Something in the water, liberal conditioning, less testosterone, etc?

Pic related and a couple after will be of men in earlier decades.

bumping with examples

Feminism, hippies and homosexuality.

>Women take in oestrogen in the form of birth control pills
>Women piss
>Oestrogen enters the water supply
This results in pussified men, which is also why you'll find that men who grow up in urban environments, where birth control is more easily accessible, tend to be more effeminate and degenerate.

>Chads don't exist through time and space

because no one works manual labor jobs anymore. At most they go to the gym 2-3 times a week for 45 minutes and sit on their phones choosing a song for half of that time.

In the 40s, a lot of men were in good shape since it was hard to have a sedentary lifestyle even if you were a businessman but with the internet, sitting on the computer all day is super easy.

Casual dress and informalities

Don't forget jews

Is that the main contributor? It seems a bit easy to manage. Couldn't the water just be purified or filtered?

>bumps with drawings of movie stars who embodied the ideal image of masculinity

It's all in your head. Modern demasculation occurs in the mind, not the body.

Millenials and Gen X'ers do tend to dress like children into adulthood, though.

NO MALE ROLE MODELS. NO REASON TO BE MEN AND TOLD NOT TO BE MEN.

This is the answer. Everything else is just a symptom or not strong enough to be the cause.

Think about it. You might have to force them, but you can whip even the most "beta" of men into a adequate specimen. It might be hard but you could.

>birth control pills
sex without the porpouse of procreation is a huge evil in itself

That probably explains why we're always told to drink 3 gallons of water a day or whatever obscene amount they throw out there.

Even the chads look like prissy cunts. It's an epidemic.

OP, actors, athletes, and models still look awesome. normal guys actually looked worse back then due to nutrition and most of them did not workout. look at a 1950s NFL player, or a WW2 soldier, and compare to today's equivalent.

jeez. THE SKY IS FALLING PART 999.

They stopped smoking which suppresses estrogen

lack of physical exercise

People move around a lot less

Cucks getting laid

YEAH GUYS TOTALLY MASCULINE STUFF NO FAG SHIT AT ALL

>t. a kissless virgin
hookup culture is degenerate but there is literally nothing wrong with a couple who have been in a relationship for several months or longer to have sex as long as they're safe and don't create useless spawn accidentally

>actors, models
theyre filthy hedonists

>worse back then due to nutrition a
they didnt have Jewish food industries
>workout
body building,steroids and long distance running are not good workouts

You wouldn't understand it, it's a seaman thing.

im not sure if all the faggots in cities were born or grew up there... a lot of sissies move to the city where they can get away from masculinity

What are you even trying to prove, leaf?

here is one of the most legendary QBs of all time, johnny unitas.

find a pic of a current QB who looks worse. hell, even manlet manziel looks better.

>safe
why SHOULD they be safe? theyre fornicating(pre-marital sex)
Why should a woman be allowed to fornicate without suffering pregnancy and child-bearing as adequate punishment for her sexual leninency and moral dissipation?

Also this Women are encouraged to raise their children as single mothers, without the influence of a father figure. This isolates them from any masculine influence, instead being force-fed feminist ideology both at home and at school, as well as in the media.

look do not matter;perfomance does
modern NFL is full of roided up niggers.
look at old fighters, soldiers or so on. if they survived more brutal times it means they were stronger

because the woman didn't harm anyone and therefore didn't commit an immoral act

pal, you probably look better and are in better shape than pic related, some of OP's idols, from the 40s.

fucking lol. YEAH BABY, MEN HAVE GONE DOWN HILL.

Lift the fat folds off your eyes burger, he's jerking his meatlog to 2 sweaty men performing ritualistic sex acts

I think its got something to do with our diet. Notice how all these men are skinny? That really defines their manly facial features. Fat softens the face up and adds more roundness which is effeminate. Also the suit will make a man look way more manly than he deserves.

If you look at the US, loads of faggots who grew up in California spread out into other states in order to reap the benefits of those locations, thereby fagging those cities up, too.

No. Sex outside of marriage is the evil. Taking birth control pills is just stupid because it fucks up the body.

lowered infant mortality also plays a factor, more babies survive that really should have been dead - more shit genes into the genetic pool that is rapidly degenerating

>DOUBTING that men have gone downhill
what might be the reason of men suddenly improving, Mr goldberg?

This

Look how similar those men look to other average men in the 40s. I think sedentary lifestyles mixed with how far we've come in exercise science has just given us a more diverse set of physiques we see every day.

I go to the gym 5 times a week but I literally never see any of the big guys I see around town, and its the only gym in a 30km radius.

>Mr goldberg?

fuckoff dumbass.

Receiving or giving sexual pleasure is worse than harm since it affects Purity.
i think recreative sex whithin wedlock is acceptable TBQH

You need to stop looking yourself in the mirror and start going outside

make me

This is true, nothing makes me cringe harder than seeing a grown man dressed like a high schooler.

What should men wear then? A lot of clothes out there is metrosexual or going with the trends, I just wear jeans or slacks with a button up or t shirt depending on weather

next time you take the redpill, make sure you take it orally. It's so far up your ass that it's making you come off as a redditor trying to fit in

But what's your point? Open your slanted eyes and read my fucking question, Lee.

lol... whew, we almost forgot!

Legit question. Answers?

Testosterone dropped due to several reasons as nutrition and plastic bottles.

Feminism attacked the foundation of masculinity. Dr Napoleon has written about this topic.

Think about old movie stars and how many of them served in war and probably legit killed people.

Off the top of my head...

> Lee Marvin
> Humphrey Bogart
> James Stewart
> Steve McQueen
> Charles Bronson
> Paul Newman
> Rod Steiger
> Kirk Douglas

...now think of the candy ass pretty boy faggots in movies now.

leave sissy

>most Sup Forumslacks start whinning about testosterone

>they are too pussy to start actually lifting, sprinting or boxing

>being a cuck
>good
STFU pretty boy faggot.

It's like asking why a corpse doesn't look alive anymore.

Because they aren't, they don't.

people don't keep photos of ugly people

t. your mom

boss footgear though

How does this work exactly.

So when it goes through the body it gets atleast partially broken down, changed, or used. Right?

And from there it'd get diluted and further broken down in the water and filtration systems I'd think.

So how does this work, am I completely wrong in my assumptions? And if so, why isn't anyone making a bigger deal out of this?

Softer, lower test producing lifestyles, diets +xenoestrogens.

hola chileno vas al gimnasio vos?

>implying this isn't a good thing
I'm glad this is happening. Got beat up so many times as a kid I'm glad testosterone is dropping.

STFU filthy dumbass.

The internet. Instead of going outside and learning vital lessons people just sit indoors on facebook, twitter, reddit, and Sup Forums.

Your prime minister is a perfect example maple nigger.

stfu whiny pussy

home gym master race

You don't need a gym to lift or be fit in general.

Same. SWEDEN YES ftw. Also, nu-males are hilarious.

I'm talking about serving in the military.

did jocks take turns forcing you to suck their juicy cocks?
LEAF me alone

protip: a few cherry picked photos is not a valid representation of male appearance of any decade. also obesity rates have increased in the west compared to half a century ago.

Cause looking like a protein deficient hipster faggot is cool nowadays

1. less cigarettes
2. less time in the sun
3. less whiskey
4. easier jobs

If you drink filtered water from glass cups you're good.

That too! I don't really act like a nu-male but I'm super weak and kinda small so I'm glad I now will be normal compared to everyone else instead of an omega.

not as juicy as the BBCs you get in your country

It is scientifically proven today's men have less testosterone than ever before.

No one knows whether its BPA, women's rights, cell phone radiation, or just culture in general. Its probably a combination of these and more factors, but I blame women's rights mainly.

The fact that just acting "manly" or even something as simple as taking up more space can raise your test is a testament to how dependent it can be on behavior. All the micro-emasculations and repressed alpha behavior nowadays surely must contribute to test decline.

>easier jobs
Jobs today are way harder.

>acting manly is considered bad with womens rights
Good it shouldn't be acceptable in a civilized society. Violence doesn't correlate well in society.

>projecting this hard

go lift some weights crybabies instead of blaming your flabby feminine bodies on everyone except who you should blame: yourself

Maybe they look older because these are all 50 year old men and you are comparing them to modern twenty-something year-olds.

Yuck, a boat full of gingers.

People like you don't deserve to breath our air. Your religion sickens me.

>those shoulders
kek. This really is a problem if even fucking Chad's look like the m8s I play DnD with
(actually they're not that anorexic I'm just struggling to come up with an example)

>Less physical labor
>Less time outdoors
>No military service
>Worse posture from sitting all day
>Worse clothes from cheap chinese outlets
>Worse diet cause nobody cooks anymore

It's just laziness all around

Buy decent clothes,fix posture, work out, eat hearty, and put effort in your appearance. That's it.

>men are feminene

only in west

>Sup Forumsacks whine about lack of testosterone in men today

>Sup Forumsacks also whine about not being able to stand social competition with normies
>in a testosterone deprived world

>they think they would be better in a testosterone fueled world

toppest of keks, you are all genetic trash or just autistic

Is #4 actually the real "funky col Medina"??

Hyper masculine man

It's like he has two jew noses

One where it should be and another on his chin

>you CAN be this salty

Stice for your goals m80s

I didn't mean violence per se, but also just little things like cat calling, chauvinism, or even just knowing you're stronger or better than women, which used to be the norm. Women in positions of power are already showing higher test levels than average.

Fighting in wars would have helped a shitton though

It's not even difficult to get in at least non skeletal/obese shape anymore. The amount of resources available to help gain/lose weight is insane. It takes a lot of work to hit Zyzz level aesthetics but its not hard at all to reach a healthy BMI. You can probably do it without a gym and just some free weights desu.

Eat a nutsack, faggot.

Imagine this little manlet going up against this.

> muh when men were men narrative

Hipsters have always existed.