ITT: post people who did literally nothing wrong

ITT: post people who did literally nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True. She did nothing legally or morally wrong.

who is she?

You can't get laid huh?

Moot

10th post

absolutely disgusting

not important. but basically she encouraged her suicidal boyfriend to off himself... and he did.... so faggots got mad at her.

It's never been an interesting story.

Business is business.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU DIRTY SAND NIGGER FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE. YOURE LIKE CHLORINE IN OUR GENE POOL, I HOPE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS IN THE HOSPITAL YOU WERE BORN IN IS BURNED ALIVE

this is so funny hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0

It truly was as close to perfection as you can get.

I wish there were pics of her feet online. Goddamn.

Julius Caesar. Probably the only guy in history who was a great success both militarily and politically and not then killed by his own ambition. Caesar was done in by people who were betraying Rome as well as him, so it's truly the one thing he couldn't foresee. Nappy outstayed his welcome and Hitler was just an evil motherfucker. Julius really made no mistakes at all, the Empire and the world would have both been better off if he had lived

Me too, I'd probably never stop masturbating

I'd have a new favorite hobby. But I've tred to find them and nothing. Shit, I haven't even been able to find a single pic of her shoes :(

Yeah I know, anything involving her feet is just non-existent, it sucks

I AM MY SCARS!

I'd kill myself for her if I could just worship her feet for a full hour and then be allowed to blow a load in her shoe to wear to court to her case of wheteher she made me kill myself or not.

Maybe if she sees your post from prison, she'll bust out, backtrace you, and give you a heartfelt rugged blowjob

He officially dethroned the Lich King as most badass villain with that line for me. Hell, I don't even consider him a villain anymore, he's just the kind of hero we need.

creator of facebook?

>sand nigger detected.

She's not in prison yet, she won't be going until the appeal is over, and ofcourse only if she loses the appeal.

She just wanted to be with her friend.

>The Huffington Post

So much this

What about Ashtray? He was only 17..

this, it should be hitler all post
newfags gtfo of my Sup Forums

But he hit Butch you son of a itch.

you're mom

Why ain't he a meme anymore? He got 2 nukes, Dylan and eric didn't even get one

He just wanted to see some bush and party but fucking Tex had to ruien it for everyone.

So now I know what a cuck looks like. Thanks OP for giving us an insight.

Fall

what is it about her?
she's like a deformed beautiful girl
a beautiful ugly girl
wtf