RACE MIXING IS SICKENING & WRONG! STOP WHITE GENOCIDE!

RACE MIXING IS SICKENING & WRONG! STOP WHITE GENOCIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

readspeaker.com/voice-demo/
youtube.com/watch?v=snhJv6R8g_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

more like....

>Implying only blacks and whites race mix
Enjoy the countless inbred mongrels for your so called "Pure race" dumb nigger.

(((science)))

Better than race mixing. White is the ultimate race, why do you think so many niggers and arabs are after the white women

>race mixing is bad
>why do you think so many niggers and arabs are after the white women

That's fucking retarded
sauce plz

>after
>white women

Race mixing is awesome

Your point is? I'm saying that I don't want a bunch of niggers and arabs trying to infect the pure white bloodline, so therefore race mixing is bad.

Why in the hell can't people just calm the fuck down. There are no truly meaningful distinctions in genetic makeup between "races". We're one species. We do the same shit no matter what. The only reason we have any bio-diversity at all is because early humans were not capable of traveling and interacting with other regions. We all have a common ancestor. We all have the same brain structures. We are one species. If two different color birds or dogs or any other animal capable of fucking decided to fuck, would you give a fuck? No. So why does it matter if people do it. The odds of who a complete stranger decides to get freaky with has a negligible probability of affecting you at all. Just let people have kids with whomever we damn well please. The great thing about genetics is that traits that matter don't vanish over time. Even if having white skin is a disappearing trait, it didn't matter in the first place. Any trait that can vanish clearly wasn't doing anything worth missing.

that pic is misleading. their offspring will just keep getting lighter and lighter if they don't keep reproducing with blacks, until they eventually look something like pic related.

>>white women

go be a retarded american somewhere else faggot

sorry to tell you but those freckles are fake

>I don't want a bunch of niggers and arabs trying to infect the pure white bloodline,
Awww you're mad at something out of your control.
>so therefore race mixing is bad
Lel it's been happening for decades and it will continue to happen. So you best keep shitposting on 4plebs.

Interbreeding can be good. White-Asian girls are some of the most attractive people I've ever seen.

Plus, by interbreeding with blacks, you do realize you're reducing the number of BLACKS as well right?

I'm not American.

naw, youtube channel confirms

It depends on which form of pigment genes they actually receive. Pigment genes don't always present and average out. I've seen mixed race kids that looked darker or lighter than either of their parents.

Could be worse, OP. I could have been a 100% nigger.

Fuck off, Amerifat.

No one gives a shit.
Most pointless ideology on the planet besides the "Kim family are Gods" and "certain mineral rocks and magnets can cure your illness"

Nah, I'll wife me a black girl and love every second of it.

big deal. mulats will breed with mulats

ugly girl is mad

And you wouldn't even know I was part nigger unless you asked.

This. She's hideous. I dated a qt Dominicana once, that girl's just ugly by any standard.

kek

Pic?

Dafuq. You think your melanin levels are your heritage?!

What. A. Faggot.

Old pic, but I get confused with being Mexican than I do being black.

You guys fuck your cousins but ashamed to say you'd mate with a black male/woman lmao wow white people, all time low. I actually applaud you, you try so hard to stay away from us yet your women try so hard to be with us, I understand why you'd hate the males lol

Damn, you're right. Would not guess any black heritage whatsoever. You're probably what my son would look like if I wound up with a black girl (dirty blonde, very light complexion, pale green eyes myself)

Haaaahaaaahaaaa

Oh God, that's hilarious.

>only read the first post, not the rest of the thread where people are saying the exact opposite

>m-m-muh pure white bloodline

Why does that even matter? Explain?

readspeaker.com/voice-demo/

this is black and mexican

nigger!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=snhJv6R8g_I

But I'm really not.

Once again, I'm not American.

Which race is more disgusting, Indians or Philippinos?

im not racist but it would be terrible and depressing to have nigger babies
isnt that the reason why male niggers leave their white wives after having a kid ? like "i wanna have white babies so im gonna marry white wimmin" then "oh sheeeeeit ive fucked up" and runs away

pajeet

why youve hidden nose and lips sneaky nigger ?!?!?!??!

>implying I have either
see
It was an older pic I saw first.

Do you even know how genetic works??

>just one generation of white
>Scores 171 on IQ test
>acts Hwhite

Aye

what "west african" means ? maybe they mean some arabs

Sounds like you're just mad because nobody wants to fuck you

Means this. we wuz slave niggers

Varg Vikernes is OP

If race mixing is sickening, then consider me ill. I want to mix with this girl all day and night.

Tl;dr

>trans
>pregnant

>can't mix anything with a plastic doll

How you even know if that girl is mixed...what is she mixed with?

OK your Ill and need glasses.

Sup Forums is more and more becoming a retarded Facebook

How do your parents look

looks like an arab.

Enjoy getting raped by niggers you stupid tranny faggot!!

mother looks like a typical really light skin mix with wavy hair, dad is white as white can get.

>tranny faggot

Race mixing is good for you

inbreeding is not, however

ITT

>"heritage"
You white supremacist fucks are about as cringeworthy as anyone can get. Fucking grow up already. Or go buy an island in the middle of the ocean somewhere and have your 'master race' shit there away from decent people who DGAF about your crap agenda. The world is too small a place with too many people on it to put up with your isolationist nationalistic racist sexist bigoted shit -- and I'm an OLD WHITE DUDE (52) TELLING YOU THIS, GET CORRECT KID. You're a DISGRACE.

DEATH TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE HAHAH I HOPE YOU CRY WHEN WE TAKE OVER MWAHAHA NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

inbreeding is good for you

mixing white and black people just make mixed races if white people stop existing black people too

A doll? She's real, I have her on snap and use to work with her. And she's mixed with German, Brazilian, and a little Mexican. dad was an asshole, wouldn't even let me give her rides home from work.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

Literally every picture the Nig gets less Nig. There's a reason whites evolved into the most dominant race.

I swear Sup Forums is a trailer park for white supremacists to complain about their useless lives and blame other races and cultures for their own problems.

Literally this. I remember when Sup Forums was focused on fun...

Sup Forums slips into Sup Forums every so often. This is all they talk about over there.