You...talk...the...talk

>you...talk...the...talk....................
>..............................
>but...do...you...walk....the...walk?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?411278-1/depth-sebastian-junger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was asking the Joker for some gay sex

>All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
Why was Animal Mother so angry at Eightball? Was it because Eightball was too beaucoup for him?

I think he was just representative of southern white dudes and how they felt about black dudes even though they were supposed to be 'getting' along

People can hate each other and still die for one another. It is one of the perverse things about our military and tribalism in general

He was just busting his balls a little bit

No, him and Eightball were definitely fucking. Remember how emotional he got when Eightball was sniped?

What're you talking about? They were buddies! That was just playful banter.

I thought "hang" had a double meaning, both referencing lynching, and meaning that he'd have to wait to fuck the prostitute.

It was actually a reference to his BBC, too beaucoup too beaucoup.

kek, triple meaning

I actually never considered that.

Should I rewatch this film? It's good, but I don't want to feel disturbed for the rest of the week.

> It is one of the perverse things about our military and tribalism in general

>showing a deliberate and obstinate desire to behave in a way that is unreasonable or unacceptable, often in spite of the consequences.

Except it's not perverse by definition. Hypocratic, maybe, but not perverse.

Sorry that you're nu-male mindset can't comprehend the idea of people having differences but getting along anyway.

Must be that perverse alt-left liberal shit going on nowadays, where people with mental illness are incapable of even remotely understanding an opposing argument so they lash out and use labels to disregard their opponents.

>Americans
>handling banter

Pick one and only one.

The first part is the film he wanted to make, the second half is the reality nobody is going to keep funding his anti-capitalist ideas

? how is any of this disturbing

>tripfag
>trying to critique someone using the word 'nu-male'

Nigger please. I literally stole my words from anthropologist Sebastian junger.

c-span.org/video/?411278-1/depth-sebastian-junger

Yes, unless you haven't watched Barry Lyndon, in which case, watch that.

Literally/unironically just the bantz m8

They're so far from home and removed from the context of what's considered acceptable to say that something as normally offensive as "al fucking niggers must fucking hang" doesn't carry the weight it would if he said this to him back home, stateside, in a normal environment

It's kind of funny this guy went from working w/ Kubrick, one of the greatest directors, to working on Firefly, a shit sci-fi show canceled after one season.

He wasn't really a great actor

No, he wasn't even a decent actor, but the trajectory of his career went to shit regardless.

That's my point. It didn't mean anything that he was in a Kubrick movie. His acting was for shit, therefore he went nowhere.