Alright Sup Forums, I need some serious advise pls. My girlfriend got raped and beaten...

Alright Sup Forums, I need some serious advise pls. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjxuWUyHKHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is alpha as fuck !

get new pasta

now just hope she doesn't kill herself

youre a total cunt and probably incapable of offering much support anyway so its for the best that you just fuck off to be quite honest

You did the right thing. And you were totally right, she was gonna cheat on you. Now let her learn her lesson and let some other idiot take care of the ungrateful, disrespecting cunt.

Dumb female cunt detected

Dude, stupid bitches should listen, you have a dumb bitch. She was living the single life behind your back and got bit, she should have been with you, she was probably out there looking for new prospects or some shit, NO ONE GOES ALONE TO SOMEONES HOUSE FOR NO REASON AFTER ALCOHOL, clubs are just desperate people with low social skills that want a root, it's literally tinder in a room. She realized the single life, she tried to have a bite and got bitten. Dump her stupid ass because you are about to have a toxic ass woman in your life if you keep her, you will have endless resentment for her stupidity and she will always remember this cold moment. She will be with you due to trauma. FUCKING RUN CUNT, SHE WILL MANIPULATE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME TOGETHER. She wants comfort because she made an error and got raped, before the fact she wanted comfort from the rapist.

At first I saw the headline and thought you were an asshole.

Now I read it and yeah, you did the right thing. Those people who give you shit don't know any better.

This

Give her a second chance. Hopefully she learned from this experience to trust your advise and confide in your wisdom. Explain to her how you feel about this and that none of this would have happened had she simply listened to you.

Is she a keeper user (minus the rape and partying)? If so then keep her and hopefully she has learned from her mistake.

She's in a bad state, hopefully she has been humbled by this experience and now understands the value of listening to a boyfriend. Right now she needs someone to confide in, and you could be that guy. Go for it OP, or are you into guys?

You probably should have picked her up and then just dropped her off, then broke up with her the next day. But yeah she's an idiot for getting herself into that mess.

This. disregard my previous post

You are right Sup Forumsrother she was turned out by those guys. Do you want Aids? Hell no.

Mate, you need to do what the rapist did. RUN BITCH RUN!

Depends...
How long have you been dating? Idk man I love my ex enough I would still be her friend no matter what, but we lived together five years. Don't look for others validation though, there is no right or wrong in this situation.

Fucking

Should've picked her up when she called you and rape and beat her again for being aout stupid bitch

Stale pasta is stale. Sage goes in all fields

Damn.. OP is the fucking MAN!

THIS

Besides, her friends are already trying to make him feel bad and manipulate him
Plus
>You don't own me and I can do what I want
>Immature feminist bitch alert
Run OP, run fast and run far

Skank ass hoe got whats cummin to her

>Alright Sup Forums, I need some serious advise pls. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Zzzz... this again?

youtube.com/watch?v=NjxuWUyHKHk

>>>/sage/