I've got a big problem guys.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me...

I've got a big problem guys.. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

OP is alpha as fuck !!!

you go op, it was her own fault for being obnoxious and bitchy towards your advice.

OP is still kinda beta. Alpha would have bitch slapped her and told her she got what she had coming.

youre a total cunt and probably incapable of offering much support anyway so its for the best that you just fuck off to be quite honest

Lol thats pretty funny I just beat up some chick with my bro then raped her the other day. Shit was cash

oh. this thread again.

Not this thread again,,,

I don't understand why people can't pay attention to the fuckin guy who's ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CURVE. It happens to me all the time, and all I can see is people making bad life decisions because they didn't want to listen to the guy giving arguments.

Good for you OP.

> Lul captcha was signs saying curve ahead.

Sage

Tbh mate I wouldn't wanna be a with a raped girl as well like she might not wanna fuck anymore and have trust issues. Best to break it off before shit gets to bad

lmao when this thread was just on the first page twice at the same time

Sage

This copy pasta again... if you are going to be a cunt, at least be original.

true compassion for another human being right here folks

Sage
Sage

Don't encourage her behavior
You told her not to go because you expected something bad to happen and it happened. It's good on you that you had the foresight to see this coming, don't let it go to waste and move on without her

as a guy i think you got all the right to have broken up with her. that being said you shouldn't be an ass to her about it.
>"sorry this happened , but I can't trust you pce"

attention, dick, and sympathy are all currency to a woman

she enjoyed being "raped" and now she's cashing in on sympathy and attention
do not trust the roastie.

youre a dumbass

Fuck off

that shit is ice cold op

She went out after promising not to, and was intending to go back to a party with some guys. She only told you about this because something bad happened.

You are being too cold though. You should still break up but be gentle about it.

OMG... Dude, stupid bitches should listen, you have a dumb bitch. She was living the single life behind your back and got bit, she should have been with you, she was probably out there looking for new prospects or some shit, NO ONE GOES ALONE TO SOMEONES HOUSE FOR NO REASON AFTER ALCOHOL, clubs are just desperate people with low social skills that want a root, it's literally tinder in a room. She realized the single life, she tried to have a bite and got bitten. Dump her stupid ass because you are about to have a toxic ass woman in your life if you keep her, you will have endless resentment for her stupidity and she will always remember this cold moment. She will be with you due to trauma. FUCKING RUN CUNT, SHE WILL MANIPULATE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME TOGETHER. She wants comfort because she made an error and got raped, before the fact she wanted comfort from the rapist.

what a bitch

AGAIN?
Let me told you b/ro ... you're not so luky with girls ....

This shit again? This is like what, 3rd thread about this shitty pasta

Quads boii

op wtf is wrong with you? she got fucking raped

nah she deserves it for going behind your back
fuck that hoe

Yea no dude you're definitely not in the wrong, you told her not to go, she acknowledged it, then you both forgot about it. Then late in the night SHE GOES TO THE CLUB ANYWAYS?! Fucking right move, she broke your trust once, it's expected to happen again. Make sure her and her friends understand that she broke the trust and it can't be fixed anymore, bad luck and a stupid move on her part for going

Wasnt this posted with a different image like 5 minutes ago?

Shhh.. just let it happen.

Alpha bro.
She left with a guy, that's grounds enough for a breakup. Kudos!

No OP you're not the bad guy here.
And here's why.

You asked that she not go because you had a bad feeling about it. You gave her a choice in the matter, go and lose you, or stay and keep you. You then got lied to. She abused your trust in her to make a point that you don't control her. She paid the price for her independance from you.

But to make the salient points so you don't beat yourself up over this.

>she lied to you
>she lied to you
>she lied to you

All these fucked in the head goody two shoes walking around saying what a horrible person you are, are morally bankrupt to not see that SHE LIED TO YOU. And they can't understand why you don't want anything to do with her over it.

It's shortly that she got gang raped, but you tried to warn her by to go and even told her what you were going to do if she went. You stood by your word. Makes you a man in my book. Drop everyone who is taking her side in this, they're not YOUR friends. Anyone who is standing with you, THEY are YOUR friend, so keep them.

Tl;dr
Stay frosty and tell the fuckers to fuck off. And remind her that you said you were going to do something and you did it.

Hell no, you did the right thing. If she has no problem lying to you about where she is and whether or not she will or will not go somewhere, then fuck her. They aren't really ready to settle down and have a relationship with someone.

kys, cuck

You're a beta cuck user. If she lies, an does stuff the other didn't want because she's a stuck up bitch. She deserves to be raped. Having gone off with the guy anyways, she was gonna fuck him. The fact that he beat her down and let his friends have a turn is what she deserves for planning on stepping out on her boyfriend

You did the right thing user. Whatever bad happens from her actions doesn't excuse the fact that you made yourself clear, and she went behind your back. Kudos OP.

He's right though.

> Gf wanted to go outside with slutty friends
> You warned her, you had a fight with her, she go to the slutty place with her slutty friend anyways
> She got raped
> You ended the relationship with her.

I do not see anything wrong with that.

This isn't the pasta you're looking for