Which of these souther european countries is the best and wich one is the worse? Why?

Which of these souther european countries is the best and wich one is the worse? Why?

Corsica is french clay

Malta>Italy>Portugal>Spain>Greece

Spain. Just the less bad.

Which of these pieces of rabbit shit is the best and wich one is the worse? Why?

Spain HDI is 88
Italy HDI is 87
I'm not even going to tell the rest, nuke Portugal Greece and Malta

obviusly the one between the brazilian shit and the pizza shit. Exactly that one. The worse is the shit that is still payinh its debt

Portugal is worse than Brzil I don't even consider it as Europe

Often been to Spain and Italy: Spain is the cooler one. Italians are all a bit retarded.
Some of their women are hot as hell though.

Spain is like the other western countries the rest of the southern countries can be perfectly nuked

spanish is the language of spics, spain was conquered by muds. spain is the only southern european country that should be nuked.

Greece is the best, Italy second. They gave birth to western civilization. Nuke the rest

Portuguese detected

Portugal was conquered by muslims to kiddo

how does it feel to know your ancestors got blacked?
good thing i'm not portugese then

greecce has the nicest people ever and i have been to a lot of places.

The ones nearest to turkey are the worst

white dudes and sand niggers never mixed. Sorry to tell but I'm as white as you

Estonia is the best.
Good culture, really hot women swear on my life.
Also importing is the easiest thing ever in Estonia.

sure thing achmed, because muslims are known for not raping everything that moves when they take over a place

Learn history Racchid whites and sand niggers were never togheter. And Spanish king in the 1472 kicked them all so I'm sorry but we're white

the one without the greasy hairy brown people.

Italy best, prettyest women chepest hookers, worst greek ugly ass people and erverything ist shit. And the food is great im italy the landscapes and the citys are a bit too full but beautifull aswell

look at any northwestern european, you look nothing like us. there's no need to be ashamed bro, the spanish still had some pretty good achievements like the spanish armada (until the english destroyed it) or colonising south america (and they're doing just swell right now)

I look white so yes I look like you. But doesn't matter

this and the next map ill post are good ways of knowing how blacked your ancestors were

Italy for the core creation cost. Portugal is also nice for the extra trade power. But Italy has the better trade node still so Italy>Port>Spain>Malta>Greece

im not saying that if you dont have blond hair/blue eyes that you're not european, but these are distinctively european characteristics, so when you have a population with an low average of blond hair and blue eyes, it doesn't bode well for how pure that country is

Never been to Portugal, but been in the other 3 and the shittiest country is Spain.

why nuke portugal?

why do you say that?

nope.

implying no dark skin in northern countries. kek

not ancestrally, no

sure... convince yourself of that.... moors have been in scandinavia during viking era.

WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ
N
SHIIIET

You do realize that prior to the modern population bomb in the middle east that the region was sparsely populated and didn't have the weight of population necessary for a modern level of genetic displacement right?

that's why they were so successful at conquering massive swathes of territory right? because they had such a tiny population?

Most of the territory seen there is also sparsely populated. Furthermore Persia, the levant and Egypt had just been devastated by a massive conflict between the Byzantine Empire and Sassanid Dynasties. The Muslims were in the right place, a the right time to take advantage of it.

and while inhabiting the area for centuries they mustn't have bred at all eh? im not even saying that you're genetically identical to modern arabs, it's quite likely that they got blacked even further by africans, but it doesnt change the fact that you're descended from muslim invaders who may have been less blacked than the average muslim today.

>assuming I'm Spanish

Ruling over an area, even for a long span of time doesn't guarantee much of a genetic legacy. Turkic speaking people from central Asia rolled into Anatolia, kicked out the Greek overlords and settled down in Anatolia but still the central Asian contribution to the modern Turkish gene pool is less than 10%. They speak asiatic doglanguage but the irony of the Turk is they're just larping en masse as Turkic peoples as this point.

Its a similar case in Southern Europe but with even less genetic influence because less invaders moved in, North Africa without modern technology can't support as many would-be Jihadis as Central Asia. Its a case of a minority of armed foreign invaders ruling over a subdued populace rather than migration and replacement.

And furthermore, subsaharan Africans at this point in Muslim history were slave fodder and not really needed on the frontiers of the Caliphate. Why go through the expense of importing niggers when you can collect the Jizya tax through labor?

i dont think you understand, you dont just walk into someones territory, claim it and tax them without having a big force to back yourself up.
if you arent even spanish idk why you're replying, i was talking to a spaniard before

Italy is good but 2 worst things:
1) Italians are all a bit retarded
2) A lot of migrants
3) Life is expensive (more in the Northern Italy)
4) Corruption (mafia fault)

And armed minority in the middle ages could easily rule over a peasant majority. Normans ruled England despite the fact that the Saxons vastly outnumbered them.

Portugal is the best cause you can legally buy drugs there