Tfw no feels thread

>tfw no feels thread

What do I do /b?
>Met amazing girl on overwatch last year
>We used to talk every night
>I could definitely feel a connection but ultimately decided I was getting too invested in someone I didn't know irl
>Stop talking to her for 2 months
>She messages me 4 days ago
>Confesses she was in love with me and wanted to do long distance
>She got a boyfriend irl in the 2 months I've been gone
>She says she can't stop thinking about me
>We have literally spent the last 4 days talking non stop
>She's very poor and comes from a bad family
>I think I love her and I want to get her out of that shit hole
>I have the financial means to do so
>Yesterday we have phone sex
>She changes her name on overwatch to "MrsOP"
>I feel terrible, knowing she's in a relationship
>Last night tell her she needs to make a choice, this is practically cheating
>She cries on the phone with me for hours and doesn't know what to do
>Says that she just can't break up with him for someone
>Dissapointed but I say ok, goodbye. I can't just be this close to you when you're committed
>Cries for me not to go. People have abonded her her entire life. She's still in love with me. Says she needs more time
>I make her promise me she will speak to him about this today
>Haven't heard back

I know it's childish and stupid but I honestly love this girl, and she's all I can think about. The fact that she wanted a relationship back then but I missed out is what hurts the most. I've been a depressed waste of space for a very long time and I was genuinely happy for the first time in years this week. I want her.
>wat do?

Fucking take the girl prince charming style. Good for you Sup Forumsro.

>Online relationships

What are you, 12?

How? She can't bring herself to leave him

I've known her for almost a year. And I can fly and visit her and make this work.

You've just gotta be 100 percent honest, just.
>Tell her you want her to yourself.

I have. I told her she needs to make the choice. But she doesn't want to leave him for someone else and doesn't want to lose me.

So? I've known lots, and I mean LOTS of people online for years and years. Only ever met one of them irl after he moved out here.

It's not worth the mental/financial investment to be honest, unless you can commit yourself 110%. Otherwise, it will fail. I've been talking to this german girl for nearly 2 years now, went through the whole same thing. We obsessed over each other and shit, but I knew realistically it will never go anywere, so I dropped it.

I still cringe a little when I think back on it.

>But she doesn't want to leave him for someone else and doesn't want to lose me.

There's your red flag OP. When she starts calling "crying" saying her boyfriend is mistreating her, or some other "crisis", you can say I told you so.

Then you gotta force her to make her decision. Say you're gone if she can't decide. Done.

she obviously has emotional dependency issues

I agree.

I've been on and off with people and no early haven't felt this strongly for another person since back in highschool. Back when we were just friends I gifted her a new graphics card for her birthday. She's terribly poor and her father's in jail. I love her.

Just go get her. Tell her you're gonna be her guy, won't leave her etc. If she refuses then at least you know who she really loves.

Take a look at this faggot being catfished by a 40 year old married fat bitch.

Kek.

I don't want to say I told you so. I just want to love her without feeling like I'm complicit in cheating.

It's not a catfish. We skype and I know all about her life.

Lmao gifted her a GPU. You're a duck from far away. OP is confirmed bait taker.

I'm honestly afraid of that answer

Wasn't even an expensive one. A 1050ti as an improvement over her 2009 piece of shit card. Money isn't an issue and I did it to surprise her. It's never been about money

>It's never been about money
That's what she wants you to believe. If she would make it "about the money", you would have noticed the bait long ago

the most importand question is what character do she play mostly on Overwatch

I was with a girl for two years online as well. The phone sex was amazing as fuck, and we ended it because after two years we didn't have much in common and we grew apart.

In our goodbye conversation she was almost giddy, and made it sound like she's miss popular with friends and guys. It felt terrible but got better after a bit.

Then, a couple weeks after the breakup she messaged me and started talking about random unimportant stuff, and i was curt until she said she would delete my contact for good and left.

A few days later it was her birthday and I didn't say anything. And I feel so guilty for that. I'm sitting here still depressed, lonely, jealous of how easily she got over the relationship, and trying to be positive about my freedom. But it's difficult. I'm too withdrawn to make friends and meet girls locally.

Any words or advice to help me, user? Should I tell her sorry for ignoring her birthday and tell her happy belated birthday? She forgot mine this summer when we were still 'together.'

LOOOOOL connor?

That was the only time I ever shelled out my wallet for her. And I did it without her asking or prior knowledge. Was a complete gift. Don't read in between the lines on a situation you don't understand.

Believe me, I've been fucked over for my financial stability before. I've made it a point to leave out the fact I'm comfortable from every relationship I pursue. She doesnt even know this about me and still considers my gift a huge sacrifice and thanked me profusely for weeks.
She lives in a damn ghetto apartment building without AC dude.

>1050ti

Give me one, my 970 is bogging down now, and one of the fans is dead.

It's OK, you don't need to know me, but I will be your best friend.

She used to play mercy and dva but i made her stop. She's noe tracer and mei.

I made a smurf account and got her out of bronze to gold and she's been comfortable there as tracer.

Myself im 3800 genji.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Have you taken off the shroud and tried to fix the fan? I thought usually it's a simple fix

Damn I'm sorry user. I'd say definitely don't message her. If she doesn't reply it will feel terrible and if she does, what good will come of it? My apologies bro.

But you will say it. I give it a few more months, maybe 7 or 8 TOPS. That's being generous. Shit's gunna go south and you will say "damn, user was right, I am a fucking retard"

Trust me, I been there and done that with both OL and IRL "girlfriends"
If she's not showing her true intentions right away, she's not worth it.

>She lives in a damn ghetto apartment building without AC dude.
>without AC dude

Oh my, how poor must I be then? Wanna buy me GPU too?

never date a dva (or ex dva) player

she is propably a gold digger or just a whore

Damn fans are so tiny and I'm so impatient. Seems like the bearing was shot anyways, I'm just too impatient to wait on Canada Post to send one my way. They're slow as fuck and always lose shit

buildings without ac are common outside the usa

you're in love because you haven't met each other, each one of you is in love with the idea of the other, not the actual person. Just let it go, you're in love with some imaginary thing you created to validate a long distance relationship with a complete stranger just to cope with solitude. It's sounds nasty but it's probably true

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

oh thats funny is sha a dva player too?

Canada Post only gets worse when you live on an island and have to wait an added 1200 days for them to process shit. But in their defence they've never lost anything of mine that I can remember

if yes, brake up

PEI or Newfoundland?

what if he slows down instead?

Vancouver Island

no, brake up

It's possible that she needs more time to think about all this user, she has a relationship with someone and throwing that out for someone you've never met is asking a lot. Give her some time but make it clear she has to make a decision. Talk about it like adults and time will work things out, I promise. If she chooses not to break up with her boyfriend then you weren't meant to be.
Source: I just got out of a similar situation.

Thank you, it's annoying how difficult it is to get over this or make a decision like that. So I really, really appreciate it.

titties for you

Tfw you're a guy and play Mercy, Dva, Tracer, and Mei

Give her the ultimatum OP, explain how its fucking you up inside and straight up either he goes, or you do. If he goes then sorted, if not then you move on.

Didn't think it was that bad over there, too. I fucking hate islands.

>fall in love
>hasn't even dated yet
both of you seem underage, besides
>got a bf while you weren't around
>implying she won't have a guy while you're "long distance" with her

but whatever, here's another reason why it wouldn't work (take it from a guy that tried it)
>start off with long distance
>wish you could see each other every day
>don't see each other often
>she starts flaking out
>you reassure her
>she flakes out again
>you reassure her again, but start thinking if its worth to do it over distance to begin with?
>break up because it doesn't work
>find a local girl and forget about old one
>be happy
long distance is only an option while its a temporary thing in an already established relationship, if its like that to begin with then don't even bother, I wish I hadn't because it only made me feel shitty in the end and I wished I had listened when others told me to not bother

this tbqh

>broke up with gf last week
>am sad

what happened to cause the break up?

It's not too bad other than the fact you can to pay RETARDED amounts of money to catch the ferry off the island and back.

You can't talk to her user, trust me. You probably think about her a lot but ther's no reason to feel guilty about anything. No contact is the only way of letting go end slowly getting over it.

1. She doesn't know how to be emotionally honest with herself let alone anyone else
2.I'm going out of state for grad school next year and wanted to spend more time with my friends.
I don't regret it but that doesn't mean I can't be sad.

yeah that's a good mentality to have. If she can't do emotions, romantics probably won't go very well

+1

those trips reveal the truth of your thought
that the girl you're sweating over is just a thot

stop trippin dawg, either fuck her or nah

she doesn't want to break up with her current guy but wants to be with another. Women and logic are a world apart, you're an idiot for even putting up with this shit, what does she expect, that she can have the two of you?

here's women for you, they always need someone and she knows that your relationship will be flaky so she has doubts about it and prefers to stay with her local bf, if she dumps him for you and it doesn't work out then she's with nobody, meaning she's not gonna risk that and you'll be playing this game until one of you cries their eyes out and breaks up with the other because "This isn't working out". There are easier women to get, ones that will be happy to be by your side, this, this is just hassle, you're struggling to even BE together, thats the easy part, try to actually STAY together. If you have trouble with the initial part then good luck kek

I'm having a similar situation, and I don't really know what to do anymore
>met a boy over Sup Forums
>add each other on discord, just regular talk
>start to see things we have in common, he's open, honest, and direct. share pictures and so on
>fall in love with him, and confess, he's okay with it, but he has a bf already
>bf long distance, they have been together 3 years, and have had fights for 2 of those years
>he say's he's alright with me visiting, and I'm happy
>start looking for job, meanwhile his bf visits for 2 weeks
>get a job, bf goes home and suddenly my crush changed
>doesn't talk to me as much personally anymore, isn't direct and open
>start having some breakdowns, self harm and questioning why this happened, ask him directly why he did this, he says he feels bad for cheating on his bf
>tell him directly that even as a friend I'm hurt that he shut himself away from me, he says he knows, and apologies
>can tell he still cares about me, but tells me in the end every time "as long as you're ok" and it hurts me really badly, can't do anything but cry now thinking about it, and it hurts so badly to be lonely
>start thinking about my late foster father, and only dig my mind a deeper hole of solitude
idk what to feel anymore Sup Forums, it hurts so much having him do this and know what he's doing. I know he's still having trouble with his bf, and he has his own problems and loneliness as well. I don't wanna tell him "we should just be friends" because he says he's still open to the idea, and he says he needs a break from relationships, both me and his bf. Idk what's on his mind or what he's thinking, so I just hide myself away when I start chokeing up about this. He's seriously not a bad person, and I don't mind starting from scratch with him, it just hurts so badly that he's shutting himself away.
pic unrelated, just to keep my mind off of it

Damn. We really kind of are in the same boat. I can't give you any advice but just keep your head up and try to be happy.

Sigh. I don't want to believe you but you're right

How far away from you does this girl live?

Pretty far. I'm in the south and she's near Wyoming

I'll try, thank ya op. But my problem is I don't have the money... heh, rn I only got 5 dollars in the bank, and pay sucks because taxes takes 30% out of my check. feelsbad

Don't do it. My roommate was in a couple of long distance relationships and by long I mean 250 miles apart. All but the last fell apart because there is no actual connection between people. The only reason the last one is working out is, because she is moving in the same city he is in in like a month.