Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Slu4MgS-Rzg?t=5m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=nUI7TpBMx_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Danz

not a fan of the gimmick, that, me

Most popular baby names by city.

Notice anything?

What are some "silly" laws you feel were unjustly removed from existence?

It was illegal to pretend to be a witch in Northern Ireland until 2006. Should never have been legalised.

anime

>What are some "silly" laws you feel were unjustly removed from existence?
Law against gays.

Olly's a twat name for chinless half-pint "men" who constantly sniffle and say "hnah"

Seriously surprised Birmingham has white names

post lewds

Kill yourself runt.

are you todger or cunt?
seriously, are youz a wimmenz?

I said "silly". That law was necessary to civilsation's survival.

Oliver is a true Englishman's name

The entrepreneur gf literally talks in motivational quotes and refers to Elon Musk as simply 'Elon'. God she so fucking annoying.
>ah yes you're succesful because of the garbage you read all day 'creativity' and 'never giving up' not because your family was already succesful in the exact same sector in which you operate and made you benefit from their network and funds.
Nothing is more vulgar than bourgeois rationalisations for their good fortune

DO NOT REPLY TO RYAN HE IS A NONCE AND BAN EVADER

DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY POSTS UNDER THE POLAND FLAG

If you can show me peer reviewed statistical evidence that gays have a higher propensity for child molestation I will convert to rorkeism

*waits patiently*

alfie, oscar, jake and aaron are all massive runt names

Wtf is Ryan

Business idea - buy things then sell them for half of what I paid

t. Muhammad

truth hurts eh

>true Englishman
so a chinless half-pint "man" who constantly sniffles and says "hnah"

*breaths in your face with my onion and garlic breath*

Alfie is
Alfred on the other hand is god tier
t. Alfred

Yanks absolutely BATTERED
5:15
youtu.be/Slu4MgS-Rzg?t=5m15s

that is not what i meant and you know it
i am not a virgin fag
anyways back to your thread

>tfw your name isn't listed
dying breed

Are u rollin
Are u rollin
Are u rollin
Are u rollin
Bitch I might be

some northern irish junkie who posts from a Polish IP

he has a static IP and was permanently banned for posting noncery

Alri Alan

- (Continued - 'I Only have Eyes for You' - with Guitar - 'I Surrender' - 'I'll Be There')
- Filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe on 3 May 2017
- I show an 'Oxford Health' appointment which I am being forced in to
- I show a re-occurring message sent to my social media by 'Marcus Hausen' - If he is to do with DPD I am a customer of theirs in my flat here - so ??? or WTF if you like! - this also sent to me 29 April 2017
- I mention I purchased my Gibson Guitar 13 April 2017 when I was in Oxford
- I show the PMT bought Gibson Guitar lead which was delivered to me about mid-day 27 April 2017
- I explain how on 27 April 2017 between then and 12:30 someone tried to deliver a 'Papa Johns' pizza to my flat which I did not orde

joe rogan is literally just a roided stoner

Villalad?

Reminder that you know nothing of the forces still lurking behind the scenes:

>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as lieutenant-general during World War II and then as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

>According to documents released by the German Federal Intelligence Service in 2014, Heusinger may have been part of the Schnez-Truppe, a an illegal clandestine army put together in Germany from 1949 by veterans of the Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS under the leadership of Albert Schnez, that intended to fight against the Soviet Union.[1][2][3] It has been reported as having had a total strength of up to 40,000 members.

?

isnt that the malaysian one

Oh yeah lads didn't tell you about this one. So the gf used to be engaged to a english noblety dude whose family is established in new zealand. Said she cancelled the wedding because the guy was too selfish. Didn't ask more questions. Later found out that it means that the guy tried to make her sign a prenuptial agreement that just said that in case of a divorce she's not entitled to the money in his family or that he inherited *only* to whatever he makes while they are married. Ah yes. Joke's on her. She is richer than me.

Where can I find people who want to do a language exchange and practice english while i practice spanish?

i'm well aware of the nazis who held power in the FRG/NATO actually. it's an open secret

It's the same person yeah but he's using Poland now, will probably change again

why so many Amelias

Hmmm ooh aha ah yes hm aha oh yes hmmmmm ah

Thailand! How you been man?
Do you know thd ministry of fareang affairs? It's hilarious

>that intended to fight against the Soviet Union
good lads

Not really unknown that NATO was planning for a Soviet invasion. Look at operation gladio

Polish name

I meant is Ryan Ulsterlad

Is there a way to filter the Thai flag without 4chanx?

wtf I hate pakis now

>All three of the Amelias I know are English

Reminder that Hitler was never confirmed to have died.

Heinrich Müller, the head of the Gestapo, was also never found.

huh apparently it's popular these days who would've know

as well as Hanna, Alicja, Natalia, Zofia etc

Yes

listening to a bit of ska

feel like shaving my hair off and getting a pair of doc martins haha

isn't it funny
what, i hear you ask?

that just about every 'personality' that insists on making a name for themselves in these threads are verified nonces

reminder that the polish flag is ryan aka ulster the nonce

Konrad Adenauer's right hand man, Hans Globke, was a lawyer who helped draft the Nuremberg laws

It's pretty stunning how many Nazis wormed their way back into power after 1945

The moon landing was most likely faked though. It doesn't make sense from a risk management perspective that the president would greenlight it. The infinitely likely failure of the project would have meant america straight up losing the cold war, when they could have all of the rewards for it and none of the risks if they simply had a few guys from holywood stage the whole thing.

I thought he was killed in sectarian violence after chatting so much shit

I'm not the original Thailad pal

youtube.com/watch?v=nUI7TpBMx_E

Oh my fucking days, people are still banging on about Madeline McCan?
Her stupid fucking boomer parents in typical selfish boomer fashion decided the safety of their child was worth risking for a few glasses of champagne in a Portuguese restaurant and the girl was likely killed within days.

So fucking sick of hearing about her like she's the only child that's been kidnapped

Alri Podesta, what you doing in the UK?

like you didnt already but ill bite
why?

Germany was already a big, developed country before the war. No surprise really that ex-nazis would be offered valuable positions of power

proud of you lads for not replying to the balding paki

except for this new thainonce

Think her parents are Generation X actually

>not knowing about the parents ties to the rich elite
>not knowing she was likely sacrificed to the pedo elite ring for some reason unknown to us

they didn't have the tech to fake it then dipshit. also all these theories fall apart the minute you consider the number of people who would need to keep quiet for it to work

if she was working class or wasn't white no one would care desu

Hm yes except there are whole dissertations documenting the engineering process and moon rocks collected from the surface

One up the bum, no harm done

>Boomer parents
>Having a baby
Stop reading here what seemed like an otherwise valid opinion

You're thinking of his mate Joe AKA Belfast
No one was even after him, he was hallucinating from the drugs

The northern Irish are disgusting people

two up the shitter, makes her fitter

>no ya cannae ave a chip ya fuckin dickhead, jog on

>tfw my parents are Gen X
>tfw I am a millennial
JUST

fuck off, literally no one wants you here.

gf cooking me dinner for the first time tonight lads, wish me luck

pussy pussy pussy marijuana i wanna smoke weed every day

>The northern Irish are disgusting people

this
gay

>Bradford
>Oliver

>Birmingham
>Alfie

>Leicester
>Charlie

never met any amelias in my entire life

The Chavs are taking the country back in a baby surge.

my dream is to whip out my cock in front of the big ben and do the dick-O-copter, swirl my dick with hip movements without touching it, my question is, for how long would i go on about doing this before getting arrested by a filthy britbongistanian cop with decayed teeth saying " oi lad cant do that 'ere"

liam is a chav name

If your name doesn't start with Al or Ed, you ain't no Saxon bruv

You'd be beheaded if you did that in Londonistan.

>tfw Norman name

Never been in love

saxons are invaders
britain for the britons
death to germanics, freedom for celts

and what if i do it in cornwall

Based Theresa, winning over traditional Labour voters

>turn on laptop
>start chrome, launches within 30 seconds, go on Sup Forums.org
>takes 4 and a half minutes to load

not sure how i feel about that

i like france

>they didn't have the tech to fake it then dipshit.
But they had the technology to send thousands of tonnes of metal to the moon. Genius.
The technology to fake it is cameras and a film studios. The number of people in the know are a film director and a few technicians that would have been made aware that they and they fanily would simply die if they didn't keep their mouths shut.
Also no footage of the stars from the moon when it's like the perfect observation spot with literally no artifical light to disrupt. Ah yes.
Not saying all space mission are gake but the uber strategic first appollo makes abdolutely no sense from a risk management perspective (and also from that of the computaion power at the time). Every rational person would sign to fake it.