Fucking hell... My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Fucking hell... My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Wow... OP is alpha as fuck!!! Damn!

Stale pasta is stale

>samefagging like a true fucking retard.

Honestly, you did the right thing OP. If she were you, she would have dumped your ass. It's the most logical.

Mad respect op. Mad fucking respect.

Yo, stfu.

Just let it happen, son.

idc if its pasta or not, OC was not a faggot at all

>Fucking hell... My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

And this would be Identical Stale Pasta Thread #7 and counting... why do anons shitpost like this?

You did the right thing! If the bitch wants to act like she is 12... there you have it. These cunts nowadays... all the same. Dont worry! You get your love! Peace brother!

To quiet the voices in their head....?

this shit is being repeatedly posted by faggy mods because it gets lots of reactions

they have to keep this shithole alive somehow

Dubs don't lie

Well.. Dude, I feel really bad for her. That shit should never have happened to her. I hope shes able to find some help and support and overcome what shes been through. That being said, I also thonk youre completely justified in what you did. You deserve someone who respects you as much as you do her, and who also respects themselves enough to stay out of sketchy places/situations like the ones she got herself onto. Had she not been raped she likely would have also lied to you abt where she was that night and who she was with. Fuck that shit. Find you an honest woman and let her work out her own shit. May be the only way shell learn. She got herself into this mess, and its not your job to get her out of it. Best of luck to you man. Hope youre dealing with it ok yourself.

She goes to a club her boyfriend outright says she shouldnt go to.

Leaves the club with a strange male to go to a party while her boyfriend is absent.

She was going to cheat on you, user.
It's better this way.

This is rediculous, FUCK HER op, she obviously was intending on cheating that's why she left with the guys....fortunately she was best and raped, I consider it karma my dude

This copypasta?

Just because you guys are broken up doesn't mean you can't be a friend to her. She needs a friend right now. Have some empathy, man.

ofc.

sure is
or mod'd pasta

I think It IS Bill

>failing this hard

If she hadn't got beat up, she'd have cheated and you'd have never known. You made the right decision user.

Bob

Dude i cant say to you that you did good, sorry. She needs you now, as a bf or as a friend. Dont be a faggot pls.

this reeks of white knight faggotry
You did the right thing OP fuck those retards who think otherwise.

dude go to sleep

This was my first pasta, I feel proud

nah you are good user, bitch is telling her side of the story making herself the victim

keep that strong character of yours

Boomp!

curiosity killed the pussy... if she listend to you she wouldn't of gotten raped and beaten up... she left with two guys... what did she expect.
maybe she'll listen to the next guy.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

STOP REPOSTING THIS FUCKING COPYPASTA YOU FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You look like a fuckboy, and you probably are one.

OP... that's the most alpha shit I've read all day.
You proofed to everybody that if somebody goes against you, you sometimes have to be cold.