What is the Gayest most faggot shit you have done?

What is the Gayest most faggot shit you have done?

Me; I've kissed a guy, I think I liked it despite the stubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMFXM52OCpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post nudes on gay sites, ram my ass with a dildo, wear panties, fantasize about sucking socks and getting fucked, swallowing loads etc. I'm also married lol

>fantasize about sucking socks

wait… wut

I can put my dick in my ass, fuck myself with it and cum inside myself.

Not sure it /technically/ counts as gay, though.

i'd say the gayest thing you've done is saving then posting this picture

sometime i'll kiss some dudes when I'm drunk (no frenchkiss tho)

Cocks haha,

I deleted it tho. Just for the thread.

>What is the Gayest most faggot shit you have done?

I fucked chicken once.

Touched Balls with my friends.
You have to be really fucking drunk to do that.

I dressed up in a girls swimsuit and fucked a chair leg while showing a guy on kik

In elementary school (when I was around 10 years old) my only friend at school would go with me in the bathroom to lock the door because there was no lock and the bullies tried to open the door. Their only friends now are girls and he is a complete fag.

And when I was 12-13 years old, a friend and me were alone in my house and he said to show us our dicks. He did but I didn't dare.
That was all.

I have a bad dragon dildo

still not gay tho

I had a relationship with JESUS.

I let a guy lock my cock up so the only one I would focus on was his. Became his whore for a bit.

blowjob the guy

good threads drowns too. As i can see.

Chillin with 4 friends about 4 years ago
>I was 15 or 16
>were all drinkin
>one of friends is best friend
>he and I sneak off and he begins to blow me
>almost get walked in on by other friend while I'm getting sucked
>we all decide to go outside
>friend and I ditch them and he finishes suckin me
>I just jerk him off
Few months later we both suck eachother off

what about your feels?

What u mean?

ur feels... Did u like that?

>What u mean?

The 'feels'.

>bro-ing out at the slice shop
>my boy corey says "bro there's no WAY you can chug that whole bottle of wing sauce bro!"
>my boy collin goes behind the counter and takes the bottle
>old shop owner is yelling at us to cut it out, kek what a dweeb
>i jump up and play monkey in the middle with collin throwing the bottle back and forth
>I bump the gumball machine and it shatters everywhere
>epic!
>corey screams WAZZZZUUPPP at an older couple who are having a lunch date
>they take their food to go haha beta af
>alright time to nut up or shut up
>chug the whole bottle
>epic bro cheer
>throw the container on the floor like a boss
>FEEL THE BERN
>rush to the drink fountain and jam my head under it
>EPIC SODA FLOOD!
>we knock over a bunch of tables and chairs bro hugging and high fiving
>leave without paying because we won the epic challenge
>sharpie user IS EPIC on the newspaper box out front
>anyways fast forward about 20 minutes me and my bros are going around harassing convenience store clerks and I start to feel sick
>intense burning in my chest
>collin jumps into action
>I'll save you bro
>he says no homo as he drops trow and starts working up a chub
>corey holds his coat open and creates a bro tent so nobody gets the wrong idea
>collin beats off furiously and then jams his bro dick in my throat
>he grunts and i feel a soothing sensation slide down my throat
>suddenly feel much better
>wipe some cum off my chin and get up
>we all start bro hugging and high fiving, denting several parked cars and destroying a mailbox in the process

вoт ты пиздишь пиздишь, a двaч нe вepнyть....

Wasn't bad. He turned me bi lol. We're still best friends and every once in a while we do other stuff, no one besides him, me and 4 can knows so I don't mind talking about any of it here. He doesn't really like to do it that often bc his is a lot smaller than mine, which is funny bc secretly I'd be his bottom lmao

Da faq?

did u suck his penis? No offence. I sucked ones and.... That was really fun for me.. did u?

clicking on this thread

Isn't it funny that Trump supporters seem to love guys more then girls? a lot of dudes in those trump groups.

When I first learned to masturbate, I tought my younger cousin, and we would give eachother "massages." That's how I had my very first ejaculation.

You can do more than that user. You're missing out.

- Barebacked my ladyboy friend. Repeatedly. And let her do the same to me. Came deep in her ass, and she came in mine.
- 69'ed another tranny to mutual completion... swallowed her load after playing with it in my mouth for a bit.
- Ate the ass of every tranny I've ever been with.
- Sucked the cock of every tranny I've ever been with.
- Let a brazilian tranny jerk off all over my face. And she shot a massive load. After she came all over me, I scooped some up with my fingers and used it as lube to jerk myself off, then licked up my cum and whatever I could still find of hers.

No homo, though.

Yeah a few months after the drinking night he stayed the night at my house and I got him horny and sucked him because I felt bad that he did and I didn't. We drank a lot that night too lol. Now a days we mostly just jack off sitting next to eachother

Topped and bred a god tier trap i was dating
Topped and bred a few daddy fetishists
Topped and bred my twink cousin

Im bi and have a gf who supports it all too. Hit the jackpot for now.

A dude regularly (1-3 times a week) calls me over to his place. There I kneel and endure a rough mouth fucking. After 15-45 minutes he ejaculates in my mouth, sometimes on my face, makes sure I lick everything off, and then literally kicks me out of the flat.

sucked a craigslist guy's dick in the back of my friend's SUV

no homo

I sucked my friend ones and... And never saw him after... I hope u'd be friends forever... sigh

no. I like pusi and bobs and vagene

shall be
/fixed

It's the best when your girl is into it, isn't it?

> be me, bi, have super hot 9/10 girl.
> she enjoys pegging me, playing with my ass, says it'd be hot to see me with another guy.
> we decide to try and set up a threesome.
> craigslist to the rescue, find really hot latin guy with big uncut cock who says he's down for a bi threesome.
> he shows up. Even better than he looked in photos.
> I'm instant diamonds, and girlfriend is instant wet.
> We sit around, have a couple beers to loosen up.
> Girlfriend decides to show off, starts striptease.
> Guy is hard, I'm hard.
> She starts taking charge.
> "user, unzip his pants."
> I do as she says, kneeling in between this guy's legs, watching his cock swell to full hardness.
> Easily 8.5 inches, really thick, perfect looking cock.
> He's watching her, and watching me. Can see cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat.
> She comes over, wraps hand around his cock.
> Feeds it to me.

user one day you a may meet a qt twink that forcibly steals the semen from your balls. And you will like it.

Did anyone else have experiences like this with family or friends when they were younger or was I a fucked up kid?

no

I started taking cock in bear scouts. ever since i have been fuck by so many truck drivers that I can't count, a cop, a few military guys, a guy who was in the merchant navy, security guards, blue collar workers...

I guess you could say I have a work clothes fetish

It is, though I top and dom only. She digs seeing me break other guys. No judging you though. Its all fun and awesome.

> I begin sucking him, and he tastes great - nice and clean, fills my mouth up.
> gf pulls his cock away, "Let me try, user."
> She starts sucking his cock.
> "Oh, it's so big... help me user."
> Two mouths, one cock.
> He's hard as a rock, girlfriend slips finger down between his asscheeks, starts fingering his ass.
> "user, get those pants off."
> I pull my pants off, he takes charge and begins sucking my cock while my girl sucks him and fingers his ass.
> He has a great, hot, wet mouth, and he's hungry for it.

Just today on my lunch break, I went over to a guy's house, ate his ass for a good 20 min, blew him a bit too, and came all over his back.

fucked Second-cousin.

>Curious, I went to an adult theater. Hooked up with a black guy in the booths. I sucked his big black dick and he pulled out and came on my face. Never been back.

He will grind his ass against your crotch and you grab him by the waste and pull him in. As you feel the shape of his ass, you will become erect.

He will then put his hands down your pants rubbing you sensually whilst he kisses your neck. You will be right the urge to give in. You'll be leaking.

Damn that sucks. Well if he would put his dick in your mouth and not be cool with you afterwards he woulda been a bad friend so everything works out in the end

And yesterday I met another guy on my lunch break, blew him and ate his ass. I liked him better than the guy I met today.

I would permanently give up my ability to cum for the right guy.

I would have cum at least twice by this point

i dont care realy. I have good normie friends now and i love them.

>>Letting a man cum a torrent of jizz inside of you, after he fucks you relentlessly

>>Getting two 40 year old daddies with huge dicks to fuck you at the same, sucking one, while taking the other in the back

You choose, faggot

My cousin and I use to rub each others cocks as "dares". It escalated to sucking but neither of us came. I think I enjoyed it way more than him.

That's good. U gay or bi?

Do bottoms ever have the desire to top? I really don't understand the pleasure in being submissive or Bottoming.

i am normie for now, but do not care about lgbt.

How old were you guys? Has it ever come up again? So much time has passed since then and I see him all the time at family parties and wonder if he remembers and what he thinks. Like does he think I took advantage of him? Did I? Or does he get horny thinking about it.

Not usually, no.

I'm a bottom and my BF wants me to top him. I'm scared of hurting him with my cock, and my cock doesn't stay hard and behave itself anyway.

Do you at least enjoy a blowjob?

Blowjobs make me feel awkward. I have once, but the guy spat my load out. I backhanded him off the toilet seat

There are vers/switches. Honestly, I would never fuck someone. Not my cup of tea.

I should clarify. My bf has insisted I need to try it at least once. I can't even stay hard when almost penetrating him.

We were probably 8-10. He lives in another state. So I didn't see him often but when we would visit we would fool around. I also messed around with an older kid who loved down the street. That went on from kindergarten til like 3rd grade when he got caught with another kid.

personally, i have no desire to be sucked off or to fuck a guy

being submissive is great (if you are of that mindset), being dominated both physically and mentally is incredible

bj is the best of *knowing ur feels bro*

I'm most of the time a bottom, though I really like to be sucked.

When it comes to anal, I really like to be fucked by a dick or fingered. I don't know why but it feels really good to me.

It's a unique kind of pleasure, not comparable to the one you get from your penis. Of course I can fuck someone, and I jerk off everyday normally, but that feeling is very unique and if I can cum while getting that feeling why not?

I am not a sub though. Both bottoms and tops can be either submissive or dominant. I'm what the gay culture calls a "power bottom", though I hate the term.

speak american god dammit

Are you sure about that, its the second best thing about an orgasm.

Lol ok, where u from? That's good, forget the group and be an individual not a sheep

Made out with bf and he sucked my cock. I touched his some but not much

its a meme

Fucked myself with a dildo, while wearing cute girly lingerie, and full makeup, and I moaned and begged for it the whole time, I came imagining it was a real man releasing himself inside me and marking me as his sissy property.

This is how I masturbate now and my only regret is not doing it like this sooner

>be me
>high school sophomore
>straight, have a decent 6/10 gf
>dating for two months
>me and my buddies from chess club are in the bathroom on the third floor sucking each other off
>right as my one bro busts in my mouth I hear the door open
>idiot friend was supposed to watch the door, I guess he had started jerking it and forgot
>in walks a mutual friend of mine and my gf
>try to swallow and gag, cough cum all over my shirt
>I'm on my knees and my friend is zipping up
>says he won't tell her
>he did

They rate on the "eh" scale for me. Honestly, I don't understand the hype. Knowing I pleased my boyfriend is a far stronger feeling to me.

stuff like this happened a lot, I had sort of a reputation for it in my school days
>be me in 8th grade
>ask a grill, let's call her Rebecca, to formal
>she said yes, fuck yea
>fast forward to formal
>slow dancing with Rebecca, bored as fuck
>when the song ends I go to take a piss
>my bro Jeff is in the bathroom with a flask of liquor he stole from his parents
>"user want to hit this?"
>fuckyea.png
>end up taking pulls on the flask with him for something like 15 minutes
>starting to feel really tipsy
>gotta get back to the dance
>"thanks man, that was a lifesaver"
>hang on user, take a pull of this
>he pulls out his cock
>I laughed, "you're such a faggot Jeff"
>turn to leave
>something stops me
>I turned around and dropped onto my knees and started sucking on his cock like it was an ice cold water bottle in the middle of the desert
>he lights a cigarette in one hand and hold my head with the other
>"give me that" I said, taking his cigarette and turning him around
>I pushed the butt of the cig into the butt of his ass and he farted a puff inwardly
>I sucked the puff out of his ass and licked it while jerking him off
>turned him around and jammed his meaty cock down my throat just in time to empty his load into my stomach

Get dressed like this , went to omegle and made cum some cocks

I'm "straight" but have spent enough time on Sup Forums that gay stuff seems normal and even a bit erotic.

I always lurked Craigslist casual encounters because I wanted to do some freaky stuff but was married to a vanilla wife. But nobody wants a middle aged desk jockey for their freak sessions.

So I started lifting and learned how to dress.

FF 3 years, I have a nice body, decent style, and I get my first MFM invite. Go over to their house (they are rich). She is the hottest MILF ever. Huge tits of perfect shape, cute, and curvy. He's pretty attractive too.

Thanks to Sup Forums I have no problem passing as bi which is good because in this scenario, I gotta pay the piper, and by that I mean kiss, suck, and fuck the guy to get the gal. Turns out I actually like taking it up the butt. So now for our play dates, it's mostly her and I messing around with him intermittently fucking me making me cum. 10/10 would get fit and go bi again.

>Go back to slow dancing with Rebecca
>she complains that my breath smells like cum
>I played it off like she was crazy
>fast forward an hour or so, getting punch from the food area while Rebecca's in the bathroom
>feel a finger slide up my ass
>it's Jeff
>dude cut it out Rebecca's gonna see
>try to pull away but it feels to good
>he's wrist-deep now, rummaging in my rectum
>I flex as hard as I can and force my dick to suck itself inside my body
>My dick is not inside out, and pointing out of my ass
>Jeff grips in in his hand inside of my asshole and starts to stroke it
>Rebecca returns and we continue to slow dance while Jeff is crouched behind me and jerks me off through my ass
>can't last much longer
>Rebecca's starting to realize somethings up (my ass)
>I'm too carried away to notice
>about to cum
>she looks over my shoulder and see's Jeff working his magic
>she shoves me but it's too late
>I fart out a huge load onto Jeff's face and my dick unravels back out of my body
>"er, t-that's just icing Rebecca"
>she tells me to prove it by eating some
>Jeff looks at me and I wink
>"Fine, look"
>scoop a handful of jizzum off Jeff's face and slurp it down
>mfw to this day she doesn't know

I mainlined crystal meth then went to a bathhouse and got blow banged and then fucked by two guys at once

I don't actually consider myself gay though

it was fun but I wouldn't do it sober

rus. My group (my friends) do not care about my gay life (lol). They just: bro, did u realy fuck him? u r retard, u know? yes, i am.

but still lolve them

>be me
>straight male
>watching Waterboy
>see adam sandler doing such a good job for a tard
>diamonds.mp5
>then they fire Bobby
>NOOOOOOO
>punch a hole in my wall
>how fucking dare they
>rip my shirt in half
>break the leg off of my coffee table and bash the screen out of the TV
>break my own leg at the femur and swing it like a flail destroying everything in my room
>sweating and heaving I drop to my knees in a pile of shattered glass
>so thirsty
>catch a glipse of something in the corner of my eye
>it's Adam
>He's holding out a glass of water
>now that's what I call high quality H20
>never tasted anything so cool, so refreshing in my life
>Adam puts on a football helmet and drops his pants
>I give him a rimjob and jerk off his balls
>his asshole is salty
>"mama" he says, farting as he blows a nut
>he dissolves into a fine mist of water vapor

I have a foot fetish and apperently have very nice feet so I used to go on cam sites a lot and let guys jerk over my feet. The attention felt really good

Toy'd my ass, came on my face, ate it. I've downloaded grindr when at a hotel and talked to guys but chicken out. I think it's just a fantasy to suck one like in a glory hole, because I'm not attracted to any other part of a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=hMFXM52OCpI

>He's not attracted to the thought of cumming on a dude's abs.

Went to A park known for guys hooking up. Walked the paths for a while not running into anyone or seeing any action. Decide to leave. Turn around on the trail, halfway back see 2 older guys walking toward me. Move to the side to let them go by. We say hi to each other and keep walking. Turn back around to look at them one of the guys did the same. Pulls out his cock and shakes it at me. I head back towards them, the other pulls his cock out too. They take turns using my mouth. Swallow one as the other starts to cum and take him in my mouth too. Wished they would have taken turns on my hole. Maybe next weekend.

Nice.

>Thats what i call a good one

Probably Freshman year of highschool. I stayed that night at a friend's house, and I sucked his cock, and swallowed everything. We were good friends so nothing changed between us, it was just a one time thing.

I see you are back with your story.

>Looks like bullshit since it has not changed at all

Greentext?

I'm a tranny, the list is exhaustive.

I've basically a PhD in Faggotry, and Sissy.

My woodwork teacher statutory raped me when I was 13. There is not much to greentext. Our town was small. He tended to be touchy with us pupils, including me; he held his hand on my shoulder too once or twice. And because I lived in a small town I bumped into him one night in a bar owned by my dad's cousin. It was on December 22nd if I remember correctly, and the tipsy woodwork teacher "complained" that I was underage. I found the way he complained funny because right after that he mentioned he was lonely and asked me to join him: so he was probably joking about my age. While we played a round or two of yahtzee, it became clear to me that he was definitely joking about my age because he bought be an alcoholic drink. And when I had gotten slightly drunk he started asking about girls. I nonchalantly told him I didn't think about girls. He confessed that he didn't either. We went for a walk where we hugged and then kissed.

And even though nothing else happened, in a city what he did would've been big deal - statutory rape no doubt. But in our town no one really cared about anything. Had they caught him I would've just blamed the blizzard: how can you think straight when everything is white. He never got caught though.

I only liked girls after that.

I've sucked two dicks. I think the second was to just be sure I wasn't actually gay. One was in a stall in a Kroger. He was 17, I was 20. I think I got off to it being taboo. He came I didn't, on both counts.

2/10 not worth. Definitely not gay, but hey, I tried.

i sucked my friends penis one time and i let him put it in my ass one time
idk which one is gayer than the other

Checked!

Ahhh the Ol' Supreme Faggot

>their are legends of your existence