/DIY/ is too slow

/DIY/ is too slow.

Anyone know what this hardware is called?

Trying to make my own without custom engineering. I figure that there's gota be a way to make them with bolts and brackets

Bumping this shit.

It's some kind of bracket. By the looks of it, you can make it with a angle grinder and sand paper.

I really don't get what the problem is. Cut the metal where you need. Get a bolt and cut most of it off, so it sits flush if there is no available like in pic related.

If you aren't clever enough to figure this out on your own, you have no business messing around with the tools required to make those.

I need a way to make it en masse. Have a big demand for it right now.

What type of bolts are being used and what type of bracket is that? Any idea?

I know how to make it with tools but I need a way to order them in separate parts and just assemble simply in a short amount of time or order it complete.

first: what the hell are they for?

Literally 5 second google search showed me what a
>flat head bolt
is.

Otherwise for this exact bracket if you need to manufacture it in some way, which I guess you need, you will most probably need a stamping press or a water jet cutter. Both of which are expensive. If you are looking for an outsource, just buy it from the manufacturer.

Dog bones?

Google motorcycle dog bones.

Get some square u-bolts at the hardware store.
Make that shit work, McGyver

they're only twenty bucks, man, just buy a set.

Already did and Roger Bros shit the bed so I'm taking over for my local community.

judging by this op is a downhill skateboarder.
they use these instead of normal nuts and bolts because it eliminates the need for a scrwdriver when attaching trucks to the skateboard. just need something to tighten the nut.

Got it right dawg. You downhill?

used to more, but friends quit and I started working so not really much time anymore.

btw "U Bolts" got me the closest to what you're looking for

Yeah man, looked into U bolts. Got it figured out now though.

You in LA btw? The scene is still bumping here.

vancouver. kind of sparse. decent core still though.
a lot of the kids got into bikes or cars instead.

Ahh shit man. I know Landy even made a bike now. The Landy crew is still kickin and Flatspot has parkade seshes if you're tryna get back into it.

Its a totally different level of skating now. Should really try again

definitely. feel like it's not going to happen without my closest friends skating though. parkades was fun when i went.

Skating maryhill is still on my bucket list though, it will happen.