Hey Sup Forums, Halloween is coming up soon. What do you guys plan on watching on Halloween/October?

Hey Sup Forums, Halloween is coming up soon. What do you guys plan on watching on Halloween/October?
Also rank these three movies in order:
Trick 'R Treat
Poltergeist
The Omen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns
youtube.com/watch?v=1f8wHr7D5Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already did

Probably all the original Halloween series, and maybe Texas Chainsaw Massacre ones too.

evil dead and return trilogy are classics but i like goofy troma shit and cabin fever

youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns

im going to try to match up with Monster Madness like I did last year

>its the last year of MM

RIP

the problem is decent horror is rare so you're going to see the same lists from years past. every time they run a late night marathon with various fags from various boards, it ends up more or less the same though I will say that because of late October horror threads, I found Fear Itself

Hellraiser
Return of the Living dead
Halloween
Zombie's Halloween (yea, fuck you)
Halloween III
Blair Witch
old Halloween TV specials
pic related

any idea why he wont do more MM? just bored of it?

hearing you out dude :(

The Changeling
Alien
Pumpkinhead
Jaws

Not sure what else, been watching a bunch of horror movies lately.

EARNEST GOES SOMEWHERE CHEAP

Cool Lasertime joke

This is what started me on red riding hoods

>TrickRTreat
It's a pity none of the kids grew up to be hot

I don't know what the fuck lazertime is but this was GOAT Simpsons movie title

youtube.com/watch?v=1f8wHr7D5Ck
marathoning the whole thing and singing along

it was triply and unsettling but it peaked at Harvest Festival

Variety is important. Old giant insect horror, found footage, home invasion, slashers, vampires, etc. It's an exciting time.

Ive been watching lynch, carpenter and cronenberg. Been really depressed lately and i dont know if watching eraserhead is making it better or worse. I really liked the fly and naked lunch.

I am filling up a 64GB USB drive with all the horror shit I can cram in there.

So far it's got all of the Simpsons THoH episodes plus the non-THoH Halloween episode from last year in it, Trick 'r Treat, REC, The VVitch, Babadook, Creepshow 1 and 2. Plan on getting more Halloween stuff in it like Ernest, Charlie Brown, American Dad, and the Halloween Tree.

So, my gf is a pleb, especially when it comes to horror. But, October is the one time of year where she'll play along and watch horror with me. This year she asked me to put together 20 Halloween movies with stuff she hasn't seen and some old favorites. Rate my list (*'s by films she's seen already).

>Hausu (1977)
>Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)
>High Tension (2003)
>The Brides of Dracula (1960)
>Grave Encounters (2011)
>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
>The Masque of the Red Death (1964)
>Xtro (1983)
>Torn Curtain (1966)
>In the Mouth of Madness (1994)
>Under the Skin (2013)
>Shaun of the Dead (2004)*
>Frailty (2001)
>The Lost Boys (1987)*
>Videodrome (1983)
>The Omen (1976)*
>Night of the Comet (1984)
>Posession (1981)
>Phantasm (1979)
>Hocus Pocus (1998)*

How'd I do?

Pretty gud. You should warn her about Halloween 3 with the non-Michael Myers thing and Xtro and Videodrome if she is a pleb.

>Halloween III
>Good

>No Universal monsters
>No silent horror
>No Re-Animator

I don't approve.

hmm I should do this, just compile all the horror shit I like into a backup drive so when someone says

>lol whats ur fave x

I can just look in there

Get videodrome out of there. Its way to out there for normies

Just whatever's on Netflix desu

>netflixs horror selection

dude dont do that to yourself

Halloween is for comfy not spooky

It is absolutely for spooky. Now go watch August Underground.

Nightbreed is an underrated Halloween movie. Just be sure to make it the director's cut.

I wish they'd make another yearly Halloween franchise

u guys should peep out the ABCs of Death. Theres two of them. 26 short stories/directors. i got a kick out of it

Essential Halloweencore:
Trick R' Treat
Hocus Pocus
Casper
The Haunting (1963)
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

Did you watch 2.5

no didnt even know senpai. going to peep it out in lil while thanks

i liked the concept but they are too drawn out and boring.

Castle Freak is a fav around here. everyone wants to watch it constantly. i guess biting bitches' titties off is all the rage

Also Monster Man is fun romp. psycho with a monster truck fubaring teens. decent effects/gore

>Castle Freak

I'd reccomend anything by Full Moon Entertainment, dig the shit outta their films

Love this commercial and love the movie. Wish they had turned Halloween into an anthology series like they intended as opposed to pandering to idiots crying for more Michael Myers.

Pure Fall-kino

If you like Trick'r'Treat
do yourself a favor and check out Tales from the Dark Side if you haven't

So has anyone seen that new Rob Zombie flick? Would you recommend it?

Probably just replay silent hill 1-3

Serbian Film

did anyone like this?

>trick 'r treat
>trick are treat
Wtf does that mean?

'r as an abbreviated "or"

're is "are"

ask Toys'r Us if you want to be baffled

Oculus is a yearly thing for me. This year will be my first time watching it after seeing battlestar galactica, so I wonder if it will change how I think of katee sackhoff. This was one horror movie where I genuinely cared about the protag and was genuinely surprised they killed her off the director is doing ouija 2, with the same girl actress, so I have high hopes for that when it comes out.

Amazingly creepy movie. Tom Noonan was really good in it, and it had a great atmosphere.

so Toys or Us?

I saw Trick 'r Treat in theaters in Chicago when it came out, was fun. The director was there and everything.

I wonder what I should watch. I just watched Hellraiser 1 and 2 for the first time. Not a big fan to be honest. I wanted more doorways to monsters like the hospital scene. The whole sacrificing people to bring someone back thing was boring to me. I also recently watched Creep, It Follows, Clown, Southbound and the Dead Room.

I'll want to find new horror for October, but I'm not sure what to watch exactly. I might have to rewatch some things. I really need to make a list of horror movies I've seen. I always forget what I watch.

Tom noonan was great and the 70's style and slow pace was comfy but I found it mildly funny rather than scary. Still worth watching.

Pretty sure James said it was going to be the last year that Monster Madness would take up the entire month, not the last Monster Madness in general.

It takes up too much of his time, time that can be spent with his daughter or working on other projects

August Underground isn't spooky, just uncomfortable.

Toys r us
Translation
I r toy

I usually just rewatch V/H/S 1 & 2 a bunch of times, but now I'm kind of soured on them since I saw 3 recently and it was god awful.

I loved it. It would easily be my favorite horror movie if it didn't go all retarded at the end.

anyone else going to rewatch ash v evil dead before s2? Or go back to previous AHS seasons?
Any other good horror tv?

didn't do MM last year

these were what I watched the two years before that