DUDE UNUSUAL DRUM PATTERNS LMAO

>DUDE UNUSUAL DRUM PATTERNS LMAO
>it's called """intelligent""" dance music

>wow i think my iq shot up a whole 4 points! thanks skrillex!

IDM is electronic music for rockists

that's what happens when autistic white faggots take ahold of interesting and innovative black dance music

jungle, techno, acid are way better than this

at least Footwork is still a black genre, there are shallow imitations by whites though

Wew

>Forgemasters
>White

you know we're right

one token pick is not going to change things

yeah fuck kraftwerk man

How about you try not making everything about identity politics for just one thread you SJW tourist cunt.

Black music isnt interesting sop this meme

pitchfork and other white leeches are getting into it so it's only a matter of time before it falls too

nightmares on wax, elecktroids, kenny larkin, k hand, flylo

you seriously need to listen to more music if you think they're that similar

flylo is shit

All white.

Bleepfags are always so mad on a Sunday morning

>"""Sup Forums - music"""

It's a fact that Blues, R&B, Rock, Hip Hop, Rap, and dance music were all better when white corporate fags weren't involved.

outside of flylo none of them are flagship artists and there's way more whites
compare to how overwhelmingly black dance genres used to be
shit argument

most of warp's 90s output had pretty standard drum patterns actually

it wasn't until the mid 90s when the rhythms started getting wanky, rdj was the first to do them (being an autist), then squarepusher follow suit and the rest is history

ae are seen as the most weird artists signed to the label but they didn't start incorporating autistic rhythms themselves until the end of the 90s with lp5

That's an opinion and it has fucking nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Stop derailing this with your trite tumblr talking points

it's true, though I'm not sure why it hasn't collapsed yet. maybe it's because it's so regional really (Chicago) that generally speaking the imitators cannot really grasp the style.

>whites
>ruin music
>they still get pissed people call them out on that

boggles the mind

Drexciya?

*followed

drexciya is not warp you idiot

Not an opinion. The white imitations in these genres usually just appropriated it into the White European tradition and ruined the connection to African folk music.

jungle was defined by class, not by race

braindead americans with no class awareness seriously need to stop pushing their meme understandings of society on the rest of the world

they can never take blame for their actions.

american genocide when

Yeah but uk is like 90% white what do you expect
Most dnb and techno producers in the UK are also white
So what? Doesn't mean a thing in the UK
In the UK divisions are along class lines not race
The UK is not like the USA

Journey Home EP

For me, the golden age of rock was cut short by the success of the Beatles, which could be dated either 1964 or 1966. UK artists had contributed important hits to the pop field—but the triumph of the Beatles formula shifted pop away from the breakthrough of the late Fifties. The Beatles were essentially a music-hall “kid” act, limited to a four-square, discrete-pitch vocabulary. (They knew American ethnic music only by rumor.) They found and crystallized the segment with the best numbers—early teens who wanted something more bland than actual rock. At this point, the regime of maximum sales backfired, as one might well have expected it to.

The “youth” craze of the Sixties became increasingly dubious (from flower power to Altamont), and the Beatles and their imitators morphed, leading their fans to a mystique of consumerist dissipation. (Carnaby Street and “Yellow Submarine.”) For me, the Beatles’ consummate song was “Revolution,” which begins “If you wanna make a revolution, count me out.” It served as the anthem for all the mediocrities who responsed to the stresses of the late twentieth century by embracing institutional co-optation.

In general, the ascendancy of the Beatles, and the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., ended ethnic-rock—the ethnic impulses reverted to the segmented R&B and C&W markets. After the mid-Sixties, rock-pop no longer had ethnic chops—could I have been the only one who was musicological enough to realize that? Rock-pop became uniformly loud in a way which was vulgar, mechanical, and bloated. (There was no more of the profundity, and I mean profundity, of a Chuck Berry or of “Be-Bop-A-Lula.”)

revisionism
even then, try to argue the other genre will you
don't forget house, garage, electro
try to argue that huh

>ruined

There's another opinion. Why are you even talking about this? You're like an annoying kid who reels off trivia he read online that's maybe half-true. Fuck off

>''''''''experimental complex'''''''''''' drums
>automatically better

one ep. he's not a flagship warp artist
fuck outta here

yeah man all those 90s raves had only blacks and albino blacks in them

and all the breakbeat hardcore producers were also albino blacks as well

and new beat was also a black genre because belgium is a bleached black country

piss off you cunt

Shut up pard go back to your Justice CDs

>white faggots
Niggers are the one who are predisposed the most being gays no surprise most try to act like the complete opposite of it but the hiv rates don't lie.
>take ahold of interesting
>niggers doing anything interesting
If it isn't for white people you will still be drumming on your head thinking youre making music. Without them you're just doing the same tribal music. And even with them you still do mediocre music. At any decade and genre white people do better than blacks even in the blacks genre.
>innovative black dance music
Not really your music is so primitive and basic that just nobody wants to get embarrassed and innovate it, its simple on the fact of pity that you get any plays and prise

UK is the worst as shittifying genres
UK garage, Bleep, Madchester are crimes against humanity

you're the one pushing dresciya as warp lmao
go back to daft punk friend

Isn't America a bit of a young country to be relying on national pride?

breakbeat hardcore and new beat are trash
go away fag

Listen up you fucking bigots. Did you know that everything white people do is built on the backs of black people? Well now you do so next time you think that a white dude has built or achieved something just remember that he stole it from black people. Stay woke

It was a joke you muppet

tryhard

TriHard

>slippery slope the post

>DUDE UNUSUAL DRUM PATTERNS LMAO
>it's called """intelligent""" dance music

Not really, its not hard to tell it like it is.

jfc is it possible to discuss music without race and/or politics on this board at all anymore?

america for over 30 years shits on disco and house and calls them gay-ass black queer shit while in europe people were making their own takes on the genres and black producers from the us had all the success in europe that they lacked in the us outside of ghetto slums

and yet it's white people who are at fault lmao

must be nice living in delusionland

These idiots don't stop taking the bait.

Not after 13:00 GMT

I wonder how it is in noargumentland

They just assume every other country is as racist as they are

not as bad as retardedramblingsland

Thank you for informing me about it, you seems to be a good citizen there

it's called braindance sweetie

>this entire thread

I'll bet these are the same fags who say that Sup Forums starts shit on here

Music and politics/race are entwined together.

>Not after 13:00 GMT

what did he mean by this?

>black music

No, black people are the one who invented playing music, you're wrong

i remember when the listener was intelligent, not the music

>Niggers are the one who are predisposed the most being gays

You seem to be oddly well informed at this particular subject - wanna tell us something, champ?

this doesn't have anything to do with techno lmao
literally everyone knows techno is black my man. But that doesn't mean whites are at fault for IDM, just pretentious fags and rockists wanting everything to be an album, because there were labels like +8 and groups like 808 state. So come the fuck on, whites have nothing to do with techno changing

idm is the prog rock of electronic music

damn...

>this doesn't have anything to do with techno lmao
lls techno is just DJ'ing

ITT : uncultured pards

IDM is not real, its a mailing list, there is no correlation between the artists, its not superior to normal techno or breaks and anyone who thinks otherwise is a poseur retard

not liking madchester...

u wot?

>lemme slap a kick drum on every 4 beat on this japanese drum machine
>whoa we so smart nigga we iz techno and shit

how the fuck is that in any way interesting for current standarts? old dance tunes are boring, underproduced and lack in musicality. even most of EDM is better than that lackluster shit

>complexity is everything
they weren't kidding when they said IDM is the prog of electronic music

>how the fuck is that in any way interesting for current standarts?

I don't know, you're the one talking about 80s electro, you fucking mong

>its bad to be informed
liberals, everyone

wouldn't surprise me if i found out americans also invented the term prog rock

>replying to obvious bait threads
You guys really are slacking lately. Pls try harder, at least so you stop pushing this board into the ground.