Not a dadrock allbum

Now that's what I call delusion

This is momrock

Is Talking Heads dadrock?

>dadrock thread
>posts unclerock

>Calls those albums unclerock
>When they're clearly auntrock

I doubt any of your dad's listened to TVU, maybe Loaded but certainly not TVU&N and WL/WH.
This is real dadrock

is The Allman Brothers dadrock?

holy shit I actually found a Remain in Light vinyl at my uncles house a couple weeks ago

this
tvu is actually tumblr-core

my dad used to hear black sabbath songs on the radio and he said he liked him, so i showed him this album and he said wtf i hate black sabbath now

Your dad's a pleb

no dad rock
reminder krautrock is not dad rock too.

do you fags EVER talk to your parents?

pic related is dadrock

This.

omg look at that sexy bodybuilder
post more homoerotic covers please

panama!
van halen are cool

good idea

yes.

The Velvet Underground is not Dadrock. no one who listens to The Velvet Underground goes on to have children.

The band members themselves did you dunce

If dads listened to it, it is.

no my dude you are thinking of prog

rock stars have different rules

>be me
>listening to Lou Reed - Transformer on father's day
>tell my wife's son about the idea of "dad rock"
>wtf he hates dad rock now
make of it what you will

They weren't really stars.

They objectively are.

Not your standard dadrock, but my pops always bumped this on long csr trips, along with solo Wyatt and various Canterbury bands. No shame.

Good lord this OP

No

Why not?

I like this album :(

your post confuses me. why are you unhappy

Aja is super fucking good

My dad listened to them

I think he is sad because the term Dad Rock is used more as a derogatory term towards albums.

For my dad it is. This raises a few questions.

Yeah, my dad likes New Order, Talking Heads and Pet Shop Boys. He was kind of weird - then again, I did find a collection of old VHSes from really fucking old anime from his childhood not long ago.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that dadrock doesn't exclusively mean "music that dads listen to" (and not all Radiohead fans are dadrock fans, but you're right in that someone who listened to OK Computer when he was 17 is reaching 37 now). It's more "music dads of people who are already past or ending adolescence listen to". So, in this case, it's more likely to be something from the mid to late 80s and early 90s.