Long time no see user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?

Long time no see user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?
I've been studying my coleagues and practicing so lets see... today I offer the power of destiny!
Roll dubs with
>fortune
at the top for a simple tarot reading
>wisdom
for a line of wisdom from the ages past
ALSO the first person to roll trips and provide a means of contacting (email, discord, steamID) will get a $10 or less game on steam for free! 1x time only and due to work constraints the offer is limited to active thread duration (1 hour: 9est-10est)

why are you such a fegget, sky

Gimme dubs sky

The more important question is... why not?

I tried... I really did...

Sky how have you been?

Seems a bit slow tonight, Sky.

Fairly well. Work has picked up. Monday was stressful so I took Tuesday night off. I'm a nerd so I played D&D last Sunday and binging Doctor Who. I can't complain!

Since it's a lil slow tonight I'll give ya freebie since you were so enthusiastic

The stone phallus... oh tower.... ummm if you feel like things may be crumbling around you it's not the end. Perhaps you need to see the foundation that's been covered up so long before you rebuild!

Das ok! Slow is comfy. E> Hi you.

Hi I've never really been to one of these threads before, how's everyone doing?

Hello Sky.

Welcome then luv! It's a slow night for user I think soooo! have some wisdom from the past.

*channels the power of Alcibiades*
"By all means, get married: if you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not you'll become a wizard"

that....is how that goes right?... close enough

Anything I can help with tonight?

Hallo! Long time no see E>

I'm doing well, how are you?

Ahem, I'd prefer if you didn't imitate me. Or at least do a better job at it if you do -_-

Not really anything. I got my usual somewhat crippling loneliness, hatred of this godforsaken planet, and mild fear of what's in the dark beyond my phones light.

I guess a hug would be nice though.

What's your favorite episode of doctor who?

Doing good. Considering watching a movie but not sure whether its a good idea.

It has been a while, hasn't it? Good to see you posting a new thread.

Hi Sky!!

I want ti find the love of my life too... Check these dubs...please

R-Roll again

kys

Which movie are you thinking of?

ohai Al... I did not imitate you I did not...
Ok... maybe i still need practice.. I'll get better! I'm getting better at tarot too!

*hugs and peeks behind the phone light* It's ok. Nothing there. Loneliness is part of the human experience. It's ok to feel bad. I'm lonely too for physical touch sometimes, but knowing there are those out there that care helps a bit.

Heavensent or Last of the Time Lords

thank ye!

E>

keep trying! and don't forget too
>fortune
>wisdom
at the top

DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY PEEPS! Check the rules at the top!

No, you

hey osaka wanna suck dick you little fag

What's the plot to last of the time lords?
Nope

Saw III
Already seen the first and second.
I got to like within half an hour of the end of this one and then reality intervened and I had to stop.

Fortune please

It's the season 3 Finale! An old enemy from Old Who returns and through a 3 parter he is defeated leading to a startling revelation about a certain captain... that now makes me tear up every time I think about it...

we are halfway through the fun house tonight ladies and gents so!

sure thing!

The upside down moon.... wait...how can you tell it's upside down just looking at it?

anyway...Don't let confusion take hold, it may be hard to see what is real & what is not. Look to those who see the world more objectively for guidance.

Check my trips

Looks like you love to talk about it alot.

Where can I find these people?
>wisdom

filename

How does the next year look?

...good try... umm, but without a way to contact the person who did the trips I'd be at a loss anyway. Check the rurus!

Someone may have instilled in me nearly as great a love of Doctor Who as she has.

Look for people who seek truth and aren't burdened as strongly by their emotions when making decisions. These people always look for multiple perspectives knowing their own is flawed on it's own... just as all of ours are. You can find them all around, just seek these characteristics out.

let me consult the cards!

a potter potter potter potter potter potter potter potter
... wow that's 8 wands!
After a struggle you will be blessed with a burst of energy & motivation that will make you unstoppable. Plan your course of action now so you don't get overwhelmed and don't give up!

Who is the person your talking about sky?

Sorry for asking alot of questions btw

Ah that would be a certain well known Bunny.

OKAY LUVS!
That's my thread for tonight.
The offer for the free game is closed for the remainder of the thread BUT next week I'll up it to a $15 game for trips.

My current schedule is Thursdays 9EST-10EST
I'm off to prepare for work and chill in the Hotbox. Feel free to join Alice, Reimu and a few other familiar faces for Anime every night 10EST! Vaughlive tv/thehotbox

E> Sky

Cute.
Fuck me in the ass