WWYD Thread - Rape and Degradation edition

WWYD Thread - Rape and Degradation edition.

Cuddle.

Left is a cutie. I'd drug both at the party they're clearly to and tie both to the bed for masked men to use all night. Both would be filled with cum all night but left would be the winner as all her holes are overflowing with cum.

She would be eager for cum

sissy cuck in need of verbal abuse

kik: mommylightning

How about fetishes as well?

discord/ 77wrrsa

Go on then

Take the one on the right and punch her cunt repeatedly then ass rape her while writing "Stupid bitch" on her forehead and sending pics to her facebook friends

Would go for the 4th one, make her get on her knees and force her tu put my cock on her mouth, it will grow inside her.

Theen pull her hair and facefuck her with no mercy making her gag, her top and jeans will get dirty of this slut spit.

Finally, on the floor and sitting on her tits I cum all over her face and leave her alone.

I would love to see that

id drug them both and hang them upside down by their ankles. id zip tie their wrists behind their backs and ring gag both of them. once they woke up id slowly strip them till they were hanging there completely naked. id fuck both of their helpless mouths and throats till they were gagging on nut. id use their phones to send photos of them completely exposed to everyone in their contacts and leave.

Face fuck her until her makeup is running down her face

Good choice. I'd rip rights bikini off and tie her hands up while I begin to titfuck her. Left would beg me to stop abusing her friend and I tell her I will if she tongues my asshole. She agrees and I quickly get overcome by pleasure and cum between rights tit. I'll then tie both up and let any horny dude on the beach rape the both of them.

drug her and tie her elbows to her knees. id strip her naked naked and gag her with her panties. id write fuck me across her ass and drop her off in an alley full of bums. id live stream her getting fucked and filled with cum by filthy bums to her facebook for her family and friends to see.

Nice, where would u cum

straight down her slutty throat

wait till she came home to visit her family from college and hold them all hostage at gun point. id force her to perform a striptease till she was dancing completely naked in front of her entire family. id then have her suck my dick till i busted all over her face tits. id take a few photos of her humiliated and degraded as blackmail and leave.

wwyd?

wwyd to her?

Take her out on the water and start fingering her. If she fights it I'd tell her that no one can help her and she better get with the program. If she starts crying but lets me continue, I'd have her blow me. If she keeps fighting it, I'd fuck her in the ass.

wwyd to my gf?? kik me johnnybee283

Tie her up in a split and fuck her pussy. I'd rub her clit while doing it.

Wwyd?

Driving her home, but stop in the middle of nowhere.
Tell her she knows exactly what to do if she doesnt want to walk for 1h wearing high heels.

When she replies about what I am asking for, trying to avoid her fate, I grab her titties firmly, pushing her to the car seat while I show her my hard cock. Forcing her neck tosuck it to get ready for her pussy, and after a minute I lift her dres and fuck her without condom, despite she tries to stop me saying she is not taking any birth control.

Is pretty obvious that her tears can not stop me from cumming inside that blonde's tight pussy. I clean my cock using her black dress, so when I abandon her everybody would be able to see the slut she is on her way home.

Have her give me a BJ, but right as I'm about to cum I'd make her deep throat me.

more of her?

id invite her out onto my boat and would slip something in her drink. after she was out cold id tie her wrists to the wake rack on the boat and gag her with a ball gag. id write slut across her forehead and wait for her to wake up. once she was awake id drive to the busiest sandbar on the lake so we'd have a decent audience. upon arrival id slowly cut the strings of her bikini till she stood there completely naked in front of hundreds of people. id then parade her naked body around the lake before fucking her in the ass and throwing her off the boat.

She's all ready for the gangbang. Her mouth is open, top undone, and ass is lubed.

Put a bag over her head

I'd make her wear very revealing outfits in public, showing off her sweater meat to all. We'd visit strip clubs where she would participate in amateur contests.

I want her to grind that ass all up on my cock.

Just thinking about her getting used and abused is making me hard.

She'd love to present herself to passing strangers.

This little emo slut would be looking at herself in the mirror when I came up from behind and slam her head into the glass. She'd recoil, but keep her conciousness. I'd grab her hair and then throw her to the ground. As she hit the floor I'd pull out my knife and put it to her throat. She'd begin crying of fear and pain, but I'd just laugh in her face and begin cutting off her clothing. She'd fight at first, but a few fists to the face would change that. I'd take some pictures on my phone and then I'd open her ass checks up and begin to fuck her raw. She'd scream out in pain as I grunted with pleasure durning wash thrust deep inside her. As I got ready to cum I'd pull out and shove my cock down her thoat causung her to gag. When I was done cumming down her throat id beat her head in until she was unconscious and then leave

Wwyd to her?

wed force our way into their hotel room and tie them to the beds. we'd cut their clothes off and gag them with the others panties. we'd use them and fuck them till we were satisfied before making a craigslist post. id post images of them tied up butt as naked with a room number on the website. id leave the key in the door so anyone who seen the post could come and do whatever they wanted to these helpless whores.

wwyd to this slut?

Lock her in a truck stop glory hole and not let her out until she's done sucking every cock that comes through

Put her in pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit and fuck that pussy raw. Post more of her.

gf wwyd?

id follow her home and sneak my way in. id chloroform her and photograph her with a polaroid camera as i slowly stripped her unconscious body. once she was completely naked id use her in every way possible as she laid helplessly on the floor. id fuck her mouth and throat and use her saliva as lubrication to fuck her perky tits. id nut all over her face and tits before fucking her in the ass and pussy. once i was finished id drag her to the shower to wash off the evidence. shed wake up on the floor of the shower to find the bathroom floor covered in polaroids of her being stripped and fucked.

R4r

Wwyd?

Any interest in a petite blonde?

Would throat fuck and cum all over her tits

This blondie thinks she can have all men at her feet only by her looks, but she has never been so wrong. We meet in mall elevator and I start staring at her, her cleavage, those lips and her hips. She is used to it, but she can't avoid getting nervous each second, seeing there is no sign of smile in my face.

When she says" what are you looking at" I grab her by her neck directly and pushing her against the wall, she can not breath, nor scream.

This slut deserves no word, and she knows what is going to happen when i push the emergency stop button.

I force her down on her knees while her face is filled by tears . She keeps eye contact now, and sees me nodding my head..So as the slut she is , she frees my cock and start to suck it with resignation.

Then I just say get up and bend over. I slap her face after her doubts, and she is just saying no no..while she is getting on that position..She is broken and submissive now, so I get rid of her jeans and pump her pussy hard, while I finger her ass.

When about to cum I force her again against the wall and put my cock just inside herasshole, filling it with a sticky cumshot.

She starts to get dressed submisively, because seh know her inner slut has enjoyed that and she will only play as nothing had happend after the elevetor door opens again.

Would love to see you treating this little emo slut, have another one of her.

Left or right and wwyd?

yes

Bend her over a bed and smack the guitar on her ass until it breaks. Then fuck her with the broken parts

Would grab her by the back of her head and throat fuck her and cum all over her face.
Reoly for reply

id zip tie her to a chain link fence on her college campus. id blindfold and ball gag her as i told everyone that it was a social experiment. id tell them it was for a class and they had her consent to do whatever they wanted to her. id film her as she was stripped and humilated by her peers as they passed by. id give them sharpies to write lewd messages and drawings all over her body. after hours of being groped, humiliated, and used id cut her loose and unblindfold her before making her walk across campus completely naked covered in marker.

wwyd to this slut?

Take her on a date, treat her good, cook for her, wife her, and maybe even have me a child through her. Very likely grow old together, until I inevitably die first. But she loved me, and she'll be shortly after me to embrace the abyss.

Not post her pics to Sup Forums because she seems sweet and is quite beautiful but clearly insecure. When she shouldn't be insecure at all.

Would give her the Bill Cosby treatment. Drugs in da Jello then rape every hole once passed out.

I couldn't make my victim live throufh knowing I raped her.

I'd take her out on a date and act perfectly normal the whole time, then when we're on the car ride home i'd grab her tits. She'd smack my hand away because she's "not that kind of girl" Then i'd pull the car into an alley and drag her out of the car by her hair while shoving her face into the dirt and ripping her clothes off, then i'd start smacking her ass while she cries and asks for help. Once she calms down a little i'd shove my entire cock into her pussy at once and start pounding her while yanking her hair back with one hand and smacking her ass with the other. About halfway through I'd stop and pull out, just to start fucking her ass the same way. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her suck my cock clean until i cum on her face and tits, then I'd send pictures of her cum-drenched face to all her contacts using her phone. I'd leave her in the alley afterwards

Cum up from behind and hold in my arms while rubbing my cock in her ass. Pull her pants down and start fucking her sweet pussy. Every pump of my cock going in and out of her pussy fills her body with extreme levels of pleasure. I am about to cum, but i pull out and have her titfuck me with her fat tits. The feeling of her warm tits wrapped around my cock feels like heaven and I give up holding back and blast all over her tits. I pass out from the orgasm as she sucks up my nut from her tits

more of this bitch

Anymore of this girl?

Wwyd?

reply gets reply

Would break into that change room and pin her to a wall id stuff her mouth quickly with my cock and skull fuck her agiasnt the wall. Id stop after awhile and id rip her top apart just to fuck her tits and cum all over her face after id drag her by her hair out of the change room where other guys are waiting to use her

I would take her on that rock.

Split roast

Bend her over that bed and fuck her from behind as i tug on her hair before i tie her wrists to the bed frame and cum inside her ass after id pull out and call people up to cone use her like a toy.

Invite two friends of the African persuasion.
Get a cock in ever hole until she's nice and stretched out.

would grab this chick by the throat and choke her until she gets sluggish, then roll her on her stomach and fuck her ass. I'd pull out, cum in her face, then throw her in the water to wash off the evidence. leave her clinging to the shore exhausted.

WWYD?

moar?
nudes?