My parents made me do a IQ test and i got 95. Is that %? I always knew i was smart. What did you guys get?

My parents made me do a IQ test and i got 95. Is that %? I always knew i was smart. What did you guys get?

>IQ test, got 95. Is that %? I knew i was smart.

Yeah, yeah.

OP you're retarded, it's time to go back to Alabama, Forest.

Kek

Actually made me chuckle.

Kudos user, was having a pretty shit day otherwise.

Kek

yep, you're 95% of maximum intelligence
you've got good genes op

I got 134 on mine, but im a c- student

My IQ via 6 tests is in a range between 175-185. My life consists of having everyone's feelings and intentions beamed into my brain regardless of my desire to know them. Men like me are supposed to become like Elon Musk or Bill Gates but those men are armored from head to toe, barely recognizable as human. I'm content to remain the cracks of society making my way through the easy work I've deliberately set up for myself knowing that success is it's own punishment, that the lives of men I could become are living hells of constant attention and expectation. Stay away from me, stay away from my family or I'll kill you.

its funny how IQ, past a certain point, has no direct correlation to success or mainstream intelligence

using "your" IQ as an excuse for being antisocial, is an example of attention seeking that you claim to intentionally avoid

yeah, but are traps gay?

ur right bro , i think to be high intellligent sometimes more a burden than enrichment ... sad story. sometimes i wish i was retarded , life would be way easier...

Only 95? I have 110 when i was 15.

had*

b8

It's slightly below average, actually. The average IQ is 100. Someone with an IQ of 75 processes information at 3/4 the speed of an average person, someone with an IQ of 150 processes information at 1.5 times the average speed.

I take IQ test. I am Schfifty-five

your retard.

The selfishness of people is unbearable and if you knew how deeply ingrained it was you would possess the limited trust I do.

Yes. But it's not like a guy who's into traps is going to get a dick up his ass.

I honestly think the nominal human IQ is about 120~ and that beyond this people become mentally unstable because their heightened perceptions don't correspond with the rules and expectations of their society. People above my intelligence level seem to be slipping into paranoid schizophrenia just by way of getting stressed out, the "design" of a brain is obviously more stable and efficient at creating a society at one setting than another. People with very high IQs are mutants and should expect to be unhappy, even if they do get to shark the occasional card game or bone the lonely girl who doesn't like anybody else. It has advantages to be sure but I would love to be unaffected by the thoughts of others and blindly pursue my own path as most do. It's how people are meant to act. In a big way normal people are better than me, not the reverse.

Not doing anything in school is common. I tested at 173 and barely graduated. After doing a bunch of drugs for a few years I went to college and graduated with a 4.0

Not of the dick feminine

Also sauce

IQ is nothing

Major?

Comp Sci

I tested at 347 and I didn't even go to school.

terrry is that you

K

ITT: Made up IQ scores and stories

found the guy who got less than 90

Not even trying...

My IQ is 7000 and I have a 43 inch penis. Get on my level, faggots.

You're incredibly average. How does it feel?

and?

Anything above 150 is only determined by rigorous testing not some bullshit on the internet

143 on this dumb ass internet quiz called "real iq test free." Made me feel special for about 3 seconds until I remembered im a retard with no purpose in life.

You just went full retard

about right

To close to home bro

Kek

I technically never graduated high school but still went on to post grad

Where do you guys take your test? I've never did one in my 19years of living, I assume online isn't a viable option

u r 2 young

You got tested by whom ?

No, but I guess a lot of us become like this. I'm gonna keep drinking Vodka and play muh Warframe.

135 and i totally FAILED at collegue

working now as a dev for a tech startup on the machine learning field

money is awesome

I don't think you're going to do all that great, might as well save your money. A smart person would have Googled it.

Please no bully, I- I know I'm not smart enough for you guys..

sage this shit holy fuck

This guy gets it

I actually got tested about three months ago.
I did it because I was sure I had ADD.
Turns out I don't have ADD, but I'm highly gifted, which is the problem.

mmmm.... looks like fresh pasta boys

I've only taken 1 test

Pretty good for a nigger.
With that IQ and being black, you should apply to Harvard

kinda the same happened to me.
paid 900 canadian looneys to get tested and i was told my problem was i was too intelligent.
pissed me off a lot, but now i realise it's the truth and i've started dealing with it.

I got potato.

now this guy is a real man

>in my 19 years of living
>online isn't a viable option
/r/iamverysmart

I got 140 on mine a year or so ago, btw user 100 Is the average