Why not vote for John McAfee!?

Why not vote for John McAfee!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't want Hillary to win.

AND he may or may not have killed someone.

>dyed his hair blonde

kill yourself

If he's so good at computers how come he don't rig the election so he wins?

Checkmate athiests.

He's not American.

If Trump gets punked, McAfee is at the top of my list for whom I'd rather vote for.

I like him a lot. I wish he and Bernie stood a chance.

Imagine if we didn't live in a two party system, and the front runners were Bernie Sanders for the Democrats, John McAfee for the Libertarians, Jill Stein for the Green Party, and John Kasich for the Republicans, and the amount of power they'd gain would be proportional to their support, not "winner take all".

>we
Imagine if you didn't live in Guinea.

/thread

What, the freak who said that the attendees at Defcon could hack the terrorist iPhone?

>mfw l33t nao

Please. Freak.

That'd fucking suck. I'd probably have to get some soul crushing job, and be concerned with the bills. As it is, I get to live a pretty carefree existence and do interesting development work.

But not for much longer - I'm heading back to the States in early July.

Well, we can't all have a free ride, but at least we can try get some freedom back. If every place was a third world country then third world countries wouldn't be as nice as they are.

I'd vote for him if he had a chance, he's the actual man man, the real genuine mad man.

Hes a decent Libertarian candidate, but I can't reconcile Libertarian principles without first placing nationalism as the most important priority. A people must first and foremost provide for themselves. Altruism will cause a society to rot, and that festering cavity will be exploited by special interest groups who see weakness.

The case in Belize was totally manufactured local police corruption.
The man likes his drugs, and hes got a couple teenage girlfriends, but hes never killed anyone.

This is a prime example.
Its a lovely thought for a nation to not have closed borders. It would be amazing if America didn't need check points at our norther and southern border crossings, and I feel like that would be something ultimately worth pursuing. However this is only possible if our nation offers absolutely no incentive to illegal immigrants. They only come here because they are given quarter. We allow them to feed off of our tax dollars and exploit or social programs.
A nationalist would not allow this exploitation of their country. A country cannot hold and defend the ideals of liberty that Libertarians espouse unless they first and foremost protect their own people above all others.

Didn't he run off to South America to reenact Metal Gear Solid?

Sort of. The story of how he actually made it back into the US is nothing short of astounding. Hiding in the jungle, hiring town cars, dumping one car for another, pretending to have a heart attack and getting taken away in an ambulance.
Apparently down in Belize he was just taking psychedelics and running around the jungle fucking his 15 year old girl friend.

Why would I vote for someone who can't even make a quality security system for my computer?

Allow Mr. McAfee to explain
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

woulda got my vote if not for the niggers

Hello Jimmy

>Its a lovely thought for a nation to not have closed borders. It would be amazing if America didn't need check points at our norther and southern border crossings, and I feel like that would be something ultimately worth pursuing
lmfao

US citizens should have unrestricted free travel about the country, including border crossings.

Because I actually like Trump's policies, believe it or not.

>US citizens should have unrestricted free travel about the country,
???

We already have this???

No we don't. Dealing with border patrol who will detain you and search your vehicle under suspicious of terrorism if you seam a little nervous is the exact opposite of free travel. Thats grotesque statism in full effect, and it exists because everyone in American refuses to address the problem, including Libertarians like Gary Johnson and John McAfee.

That guy is a fucking nutbag.

>border patrol
>between states

wat?

Oh, I think I see. This is all just a misunderstanding.

You see, Canada is actually its own country.

>Because I actually like Trump's policies, believe it or not.
It's not hard to believe. An overwhelming number of people actually like them. Maybe not all of them and maybe they're not perfect, but it would take a fool not to see that people are smelling what he's cooking.

>I can't read

Border Patrol at the US/Mexico and US/Canada border crossings.
You're living under a rock if you haven't seen their in country highway check points.

This has nothing to do with Canada's policy. Their checkpoints are tiny in comparison to ours. Any nation can regular crossings into their country if they wish. That does not mean that our nation can hider us from leaving, and that is what our Border Patrol does. They make travel difficult.

>John McAfee
>literally wants open borders and more Islamic rapefugees from 3rd world countries

because hes a methhead

He's married to a nigger

Mostly on immigration, and voting for third party will likely lead to Hillary winning (see Ross Perot). I do like him otherwise though.

So did Milo. Checkmate

The man made the decision to get tribal tattoos... He's fucken white male, what tribe does he belong to?

because libertarians are retarded

Id put him in charge of reigning back govt surveillance under Trump but thats about it

He is not fit to be president

>Imagine if we didn't live in a two party system

then it'd be basically impossible for insurgent candidates to get anywhere

DUDE I'M LIT LMAO