America invented dance music and hipho-

>america invented dance music and hipho-

Other urls found in this thread:

americanheritage.com/content/1906-world’s-first-dj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bambaata stole his style of DJing and child molesting. jimmy saville the true OG

disc jockey is first recorded in print in 1941 in an american magazine although it is believed to be used even earlier. Record jockey is older than that. Seems unlikely he can be considered first, also the two turntables claim is disputed.

Theres this, but not twin turntables.

>On December 24 1906, in a wooden shack crammed with equipment in the seaside Massachusetts community of Brant Rock, a 40-year-old inventor named Reginald Fessenden made the world’s first radio broadcast. The program consisted of a phonograph recording of a Handel piece followed by Fessenden playing “O, Holy Night” on the violin, reading from the Bible, and wishing his listeners (mostly crewmen on United Fruit Company ships, which had been equipped with his apparatus) a merry Christmas.

americanheritage.com/content/1906-world’s-first-dj

Twin turntables were illustrated in the BBC Handbook in 1929, and were advertised for sale in Gramophone magazine in 1931.[3]

Isn't this the guy who fucked a bunch of kids and it was covered up until he died?

What does dance music have to do with two turntables?

i guess jim DID fix it

I only know dj dexta. He's criminally insane insane.

wheeeeeee baity bait bait

Most EDM artists are pedos too.

It all makes sense now. They like fiddling with knobs AND kids willies.

Yeah, Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jimmy Page, Pete Townsend, oh wai-

Mmmm, edgy!

yeah. he was literally a knight of the realm in the UK. sir jimmy savile

J

kek

do not slander pete's name. he was merely conducting research

George was always the most woke beatle. as this picture clearly demonstrates.

mmmm i bet Saville learned some good hand techniques while DJing. He probably put those techniques to use when he would finger little boys assholes mmmmmmmmmm yeah. Yes Mr. Saville pull those old fingies out my bum bum reaaaaaal slow BRAAAAAAAAAP

>wow he came up with a new way to play other people's music

Who cares?

100,000s people around the world

Just a little bit o' research lad. Now pull those boxers down.

now then
now then

george "red pill" harrison