The incompetence of the American military

>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>For some reason only this random African guy has ONE CRAZY PLAN that will save us and nobody else could ever come up with such a brilliant strategy
>Every character is unrealistically descriptive for "interviews", like it's some lonely Jewish hack writing a shitty fiction book that'll be gobbled up by Americans
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Oh no, how dare... HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book - Max Brooks' salient and cutting satire of modern society that still rings true today - how dare he.

Truly, zombie genre fiction has peaked with this tome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVvG3X1pcQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol fag

>i read cliff notes for a book and now I think I know the book

That book was really well written and had so many good things about it. I bet you read Harry Potter and thought it was good

>>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)

No one said rich people didn't earn their money. Just that in a purely survival/utilitarian society a landscaper or construction worker is more valuable than a venture capitalist or a comedy writer.

Why are you so triggered by a zombie book.

>>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children

Except we've seen those in real life.

Remember, this is the same author that within two pages states both that a 22lr. was perfect for the zompocalypse and that .223 was too small to be useful.

Post these pages.

>well written
Fucking plebians, jesus christ.

Its in the gun section of the Zombie Survival Guide. My copy if which is in a storage unit.

>I et he reads James Patterson
Lmao

Oh so a completely unrelated book. I accept your apology.

The book's amusing, albeit questionable, content does not excuse the shit movie though.

I only read /lit/ memes, thanks.

Its the same author.

The book had nothing to do with the movie being shit

This. It's like comparing Battlefield Earth the shitty novel and Battlefield Earth the shitty movie. They two different species of shit.

I'm glad we can admit they're both shit then

The book WWZ was ok. I never thought of it as great literature, but it was a fun read. The movie version wasn't actively terrible, I thought of it as a low-medium quality summer action flick. The sort of film that's good for killing an afternoon and forgotten a month later.

The reason there was a backlash was that the two were in no way similar to one another. Whether you like or hate Brooks' style, it was at least a bit original compared to the horde of samey zombie movies/books/games/comics. Fans were promised that in movie form, only to get "generic action movie #9803".

It's pretty obvious that some hollywood producer had another generic zombie action script that they didn't think would sell vell enough on its own and slapped the WWZ title on it for a bit of free advertising via name recognition. This is fairly standard industry practice, but it still sucks.

This book triggers americans so hard

Nobody ever brings up the best chapters

>the Cousteaus clearing the paris catacombs
>VX attack on the bridge out of Kiev
>the Russian chaplain

there's lots of good shit if you like it grimdark

Has Max Brooks done anything since he wrote that book? I know he was giving speeches or some shit but I haven't heard of him in a while

Book is fantastic,
Movie is shit.

These are the facts.

The book was ok, listen to the audiobook though they did a fantastic job.

>Max Brooks
>Nathan Fillion
>Simon Pegg
>Denise Crosby
>Bruce Boxleitner
>Jeri Ryan
>Mark Hammill
>Rob Reiner
>Rene Auberjonois

I hope the breadsticks arent as stale as this pasta or I'm not coming to this Olive Garden anymore.

It was still a good movie. And David fucking Lynch is directing the sequel.

That soundtrack tho

youtu.be/tVvG3X1pcQ8

It's a pretty good book and the stories are great to imagine large scale zombie attacks. Yonkers and the battle in Ohio would be absolute zombie kino. Chill out faggot

Huh... I wonder why Israel is portrayed as being so awes-
>(((Max Brooks)))
>coincidence detected

The dog chapter was my favorite. Always brings the feels. Especially that last fucking sentence. Jesus Christ ;~;

What stories does mark read?

my thoughts. And it isnt even "anti" american

battle of yonkers, and anything else from that POV I think its been a while.

Also forgot Henry Rollins and Allan Alda

Hello my fig newtons