Guys I just gotta an idea, I have a vagina therefore I could try to catfish e celebs for their d pics...

Guys I just gotta an idea, I have a vagina therefore I could try to catfish e celebs for their d pics, seriously what do you think? should I try it? would it be worth it? How should I go about it? who should I target?

Any thoughts?

You have a vagina?
Better keep it in the freezer or it will start to go bad.

Too late tbh

write the date on the back of your palm and "pink" above your bellybutton

Too lazy to camwhore rn, any thoughts on my initial question?

Show tits or gtfo

Here

>too lazy to camwhore
>wants to whore herself out to embarrass celebs
Kill yourself cunt

A few sleezy celebs you could probably go after. Twitch streamers seams like a good crowd for that. Assuming youve got an attractive cunt. Ill happily be the judge of rgat

You tease
How about an actor that just got their big break?

I mean I can at least accomplish something (kinda retarded tbh) with the celbz
Like? The ones I am familiar with are Destiny (whom ppl try to catfish all the time so he has adapted to that) and ice poseidon who I think had some jb drama recently
Fm that sounds promising but idk if possible

maybe grimmmz idfk

Never heard of him is he a lolcow?

what is lolcow

You could go for a YouTube star.
Sure you wouldn't post one timestamp pic?
Or are you going to keep being a tease?

Any suggestions? I think me actually succeeding and and posting the results here would make be much better than a timestamp besides I don't want to get this thread completely off topic, you've probably already seen me noodz here and didn't liked em
Google it I guess

When did I see your naked body?
I don't remember that.
You would have to research potential targets, not just pic one at random. You will have to put in some serious work for this to work hot stuff.

Ok how ¿got anymore tips?

Does the name rozelli ring any bells?

You are rozelli?
I think you are fucking adorable.
Really love your eyes.

Ohhhhh tenkkk, I got a random brainfart and thought of posting it b4 I go to sleep, Idk If I'll go through but hey if anyone has a crazy idea to add to this

Post that cute ass before you go to sleep

I'm really tired gnight

Sweet dreams sexy ass