Just went to a massage parlor. had a great massage and happy ending. ama

just went to a massage parlor. had a great massage and happy ending. ama

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/lyricalz-spinmeright-needs-to-race-change-back-to-pandaren
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that hidden cam?

This needs attention change.org/p/lyricalz-spinmeright-needs-to-race-change-back-to-pandaren

cellphone, but yeah hidden.. sort of. i mean, i had put my clothes on the side and the cellphone was kinda peaking out of the pocket of my pants and had it recording.

I have a hidden video too but the quality is shit. post moar

Where at?

when it started

I bet you think this is clever and original. And that the game isn't dead.

they charge you like $100 to tug on your dick. Might as well get an actual hooker at that point

FS, BJ, HJ?

can't tell you where tho

HJ and finally BJ... i didn't want FS.

Damn, that's something I'd spend money on.

do you have a blowjob pic?

Did you know it was going to happen before going there? If so, how did you know?

we'll get there. relax

sure if you want scabies.

this my attempt at a massage parlour I know shitty quality

been getting acquainted with one particular girl. i tipped her well every time and was just a nice guy; reciprocated well to her small talk, etc. she gave me "special service" today for the first time.

is she white?

nice.

tanned white. dark hair. about 5'5. nice face. body... well, you can kinda see. it's nice. tits are small but firm.

Do you get grossed out by laying on a massage table that other guys have nutted on? That's one of the reasons i don't go to rub joints.

they put sheets and towels down, clean ones. they get changed out after each massage

yes. that aspect is pretty gross. but, they change the sheets.

man there's still the ghost of 100000 nuts floating around in the air like a vapor

moar OP

this shit is hot

yeah, important factor for me is that the massage itself has to be good. and she was good.

I prefer massage parlor because they take better care of themselves

op where u go

how much was damage?

does she always get naked or just this time?

yeah... sad, but still enjoyable.

Why don't you want FS?

Cost?

how old was the bitch?

true. she had very strict rules... which made me feel much better (about stds).

>for the first time and happen to record it
hidden cam takes planning ahead of time

Dude next time you have to check out a NuRu or 'slippery' massage. I had one my first a Month ago. It was unlike anything I ever had. Simply 10+ awesome! (pic related)

>AMA
>can't tell you where tho

fuck off you virgin

can't say where.
about 120 bucks
she got naked for me before, but first time bj

I love massage parlors so much, as long as the massage pre HJ is good. Table showers are nice too. You have a much better orgasm after you are relaxed.

Tell her to fix the roof, there's a hole in it.

i'm married and just don't want to risk stds
120 ish. she was 22

FIV?

tell her to get on the other side

BJ bareback or with a rubber?

i knew it was gonna happen because spoke about it ahead of time w her.
will have to check out that option... problem is i can't go back home smelling like soap... for reasons.
lol fuck off

damn right FIV.
she liked that side and it would be too suspicious if i made that request
bareback. i know i'm a hypocrite for the std concern and then getting bareback... but couldn't resist.

it ended well.

well worth it then!
I've been planning on going to one but haven't
I'll have to keep looking and just take the dive

typically they milk you good at AMPs, well worth the $$, thanks for sharing

it's relaxing and nice when you find a girl that puts effort into it.
you're welcome man.

good angle I was waiting for this

Nice shot there

were her feet nice? and did she use them in the massage?

you're welcome. the rest of the pics are similar because there's not much action in a bj... same position for quite some time. but i'm happy with the unintentional silhouette effect.

thanks. i'm trying to find other good shots, but they're all similar.

well, i haven't tried. that's the next thing i will ask for... a good footjob. i had a girl at a different place that did footjobs and it was amazing... but i want this girl to do it.

is she looking at you in the eyes and stroking you behind her back? or was she just turning?

more

you know she is fucking looking at me with her eyes while stroking and blowing me.

did u cum in her mouth? did she swallow?

waiting for the whole video ... nice work

here's a pic where you can see her stroking me and looking at me. sadly, too dark in the room for cam to capture her face.

one more... this time she's blowing me and looking at me with her eyes... so fucking hot
sorry to disappoint. i asked her if i could cum in mouth, but she said no. will work on it and maybe some day she'll say yes.

are you allowed to touch her? i dont see u playing with her tits

did the girl who blew you have painted toenails?

does your wife put out? Do u feel bad cheating on her?

yeah, she let me touch. i'm just kinda laid back and like to enjoy the ride... tbh

You're married? Delete the video right now you fucking moron. Don't keep trophies unless you're ready to givve her half.

yes, they were painted... i think they were red. she had cute feet. can't wait for a footjob from her.

you better manage pics somehow

would bust a bigass nut

she does. that's the sad thing about my life. i'm a fucking idiot and asshole.

thanks for the concern. i have no videos on any device she can find. they are all in external drives with protection.

Meh, don't worry about it. Enjoy life while you can.

thanks and have a good one guys. hope it was amusing to you.

Any chance of throwing us a gif or webm?

Can you tell me how you got to a parlor that worked the way you wanted it to, and how you went about making the first move to sexual stuff during the massage?

usually parlors with happy endings already know what you want going in. Some you may have to ask for full service or imply it with money

I have this great lady that I go see maybe once a month.
She's pretty cheap, works from home and we've got a decent rapport now. She does more with me now than she did when I first visited.

Everything about her massage is sensual, she'll play with my ass, stroke inner thighs, lightly graze my cock, breathing heavy into my ear and occasionally whispering dirty stuff.

Amazing HJ at the end too, super slow, massive build up and pay off. And nowadays she'll actually kiss me whilst tugging.

Only thing that bugs me is she is super strict about certain things. I'm not allowed to touch, she keeps her clothes on and wears disposable gloves whilst playing with ass and cock.

Anyone got any ideas how I can get her to do more or let me do more?

This one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you fucking find a massage parlor like that? I don't want to ask for "full service" at a place that only gives massages... Not trying to go to jail. Not a good look.

my little trick, out here in california, we take a twenty dollar bill and leave it on top of our clothes. So like fold your clothes and set them on the chair, put the twenty dollar bill on top of your clothes so that it is visible and obviously placed there. This has worked a lot of the time up on northern california and down south. It is like the signal or something. plus if they arent down, you dont feel dumb cuz you didnt have to ask.

this... Florida we do the same thing. Its always more than 20 in the end but that gets things started

Is there an actual massage involved or do you just get straight down to business?

Thats one of his rules. He has to have a good massage first, or its a no go. I dont blame OP, I am the same.

I got you user, I have only had luck at asian spots though tbh

>thinks wow is dead
>still 10 million plus subs
nice bait

I could justify spending the money if I got a good massage too

I like asians anyways.

OP thanks for posting this. reminded me i haven't been back to my usual spot in a while.

Out of curiousity, how much do you normally tip for a basic Happy Ending? I generally do 40-60 ish