Ive been with a girl for nearly a year now but the sex is so bad i still feel like a virgin

Ive been with a girl for nearly a year now but the sex is so bad i still feel like a virgin.

Time to start doing kinky shit OP also, pic of this girl

leave. sex is the only thing that they are good for. Unless they are rich or an awesome cook.

Shes poor and a terrible cook :(

You're obviously shit in bed too OP or you'd know how to sort it out

Try different positions, tying her to the bed, foreplay, ass smacking, fingering, oral, etc. Just try new shit, you might like it.

Nawh man. She just plays these constant fucking mind games i just can't take it anymore like you wouldnt understand. I just want to fuck like Jesus and she's there playing fucking games with even just kissing like man i fucking cant.

She doesn't owe you anything, if she's not fucking you in the way you want, tell her. If its still not happening, find another gf.

If she constantly plays mind games, and is bad in bed, those are pretty solid signs to bail boi.

figure out what kinks turn her on then when she's drippin wet fuck her like you hate her

But she acts like she doesnt want to fuck then she gets pissed that i didnt fuck her and if i do fuck her she gets pizsed that i did fuck her and that she didn't want it. Wtf am i actually supposed to do like ive been putting up with this thinking itll get better but nah

Her birthdays in like a month tho. And i already invited her to this thing next week. So im fuked can't dump her now. Not for another 2 weeks at least

Ok if it's that important to you, wait out the two weeks and then dump her. problem solved.

I can get her dripping wet easily but she is selfish as fuck she wont even give me head for more than 2 minutes and then zhe gets pissed i haven't came in 2 mins like i just fucking csnt anymore

Do i go with the im gay or with the its the distance?

As for the image situation, you know you must share half of the money with her otherwise she will sue your ass off and take every single penny, right?

I wish i actually won the lottery man. Id show up and break up with her today be like im sorry we juzt dont work snd move the fuck away from here to Spain snd build myself a nice little houze with a swimming pool

How about the truth??

hold her down and fuck her wherever you want then.

And destroy her already fragile af ego and have to deal with the please take me back for the next couple months ? No thank you

I say practice with the pussy while it's on tap. Master yourself then find some other pussy.

Kinda my plan. Im gonna start hitting the gym so i can just transition quickly once i break up with her. Used to have a six pack like a year ago when i was a virgin faggot and i used to pull girls easily but could never finish cuz anxious and just no idea what to do. Now im all good and just need the six pack to get that ego boost

I can relate to you OP. I'm no longer with the girl. The quicker you dump her the better.

This thread is fake as hell