Doing 1400 ug of acid later today! So siked, ive tripped twice but only 400ug. This is going to be epic...

Doing 1400 ug of acid later today! So siked, ive tripped twice but only 400ug. This is going to be epic. Pic realted the strip im getting is plain paper like these

And i live in a cabin way out in woods so acid is perfect out there

Gl

the fuck
if you had a good time on just 400, why the fuck would you have 1400? and if you're taking it in doses anyway, don't you build a tolerance?

That pic is perfect bc my wife is gonna be gandolf. And im not dosing i havent taken it for weeks, but yea 400 was nice but u dont see shit at that lvl, 1400 will be a real head trip super intense

Dude i ate 1200 the other day... way good...

Did u exp anything crazy

Be careful user. I once accidentally got squirted with like 20 hits of tincture and endes up tripping for three days in my tent thinking i was going insane.
10/10 would reccomend. Just know what you are getting into.

Oh i deff know and like i said it me and wife alone in cabin i have 2 days set aside to trip and she is only taking 400ug. I imagine most my time will be spent in my cuddle zone tripping or down by the creek loving nature lol

Sounds really nice man. A few months ago i was camping with the gf and we took L and shrooms together for the first time and ended up ina single sleeping bag holding eachother for 8 or so hours.
Anyway sounds like you have everything set. Have fun man!

I deff will and will let u know how it goes

Your vision and hearing will be almost unrecognizably distorted. It will feel very good. The only reason I would say don't do it is if you think you may have a freak out. Especially since it's your 3rd time. It happens.

Kek

Took about 1000 a few days ago at a party on a dare.
All I remember is feeling sublime for the first half hour.

Nah im deff in the right mind set and enviroment. I have no worries about a bad trip, even seeing blood seeping outta my eyes would be fun too me lol

I hope you're sure. It's no joke. 10+ tabs is a whole different ball game than just taking a few. Things will change in very strange ways dude lol

Im sure, its why i got into psychs in the first place, i want an insane trip not just to feel good and see nature as prettier. I wanna go deep down the rabbit hole and have a life altering exp

>OP comes down 50 miles away, naked, two days later

Good luck lol

You can only go so far with LSD. It sounds like your goal is to be completely immersed into a new world for a few hours. Take a megadose of shrooms and it will do the job much better. Acid is more recreational, the mushroom family (dmt, ayahuasca, 4-aco-dmt) can typically take you more spiritual and emotional places.

But keep in mind, these kinds of drugs are very mind altering. You must always remember, it's basically the same experience every time. ( just varies in intensity ). And most importantly, none of it is real. Be safe, for real lol

My wifes taking care of me i wont be going anywhere too far away lol

I have read some reports online of some crazy acid trips once u go over 1000ug

You said you didn't see shit on 400 ug?

Nit really i mean every thing looked nicer and some slight visual effects as far as trees swirling but nothing crazy ir that wasnt there

Dont get me wrong 400 was awesome, it would be my prefered dose for like concerts and social shit but i wanna lose my mind, i wanna be taken to space or ancient egypt or some crazy shit. Something epic and life altering

Bump

Thread death imminent

enjoy it friend. just make sure someone knows you're trippin that hard and can help you out.

As previously posted my wife will be watching over me so no worries but ty

I'm not the guy you quoted, but I once did ~5 hits (500 ug?) and experienced the feeling of hunger... in my fucking RIGHT ARM! It was completely bizarre.

That is really weird lol hits vary in ug, im taking either 7 or 8 hits at 200ug a hit

Im aiming for ego death

Like your wife could stop your drug-fueled adventure.
I tore my way through a canvas tent (because "I will not be imprisoned" and almost raped a bitch once (just fondled her titty and vagoo). Got engaged the next day to a different girl. LSD rules. Have fun. Do something naked.

Im sure we will fuck at some point but i anit letting no bugs on my dick, nudity stays indoors lol

those parenthesis are fucked up
my bad
clearly the drugs have some long lasting effect

I did not know the girl I fondled, btw. Never saw her again. I was asked not to return to the event by the group I went with. Good times.

Lol thats why i always prefer to do it at my home with spouse

>i anit letting no bugs on my dick
When you're high as a kite you are the bugs, too, user. You're on your dick. It aint no thang.

Lol this shits gonna be so fun, i need this long highcation weekend lol

I prefer the same, tbh. Have fun. Never heard of anyone dying on acid. Go for broke.
Don't play with fire.

Ill try to live lol my wifes gonna write down what i say and do so i can recap for u sunday night

If you didn't get strong visuals you haven't taken 400 ug. It's common for dealers to say their tabs are 100-150ug when they're actually more like 60 lol

Everyone reacts diffrent and i got visual effects just not what i want, i wanna see shit thats not there and go to ancient egypt and shit. Do some research 400ug isnt gonna fuck u up especially if ur exp in psychs

know your drugs

I'm tellin you mushrooms are the drug you're looking for. Those kinds of trips are a little uncomfortable, but complete disconnect from reality is no doubt awe inspiring. It can be life altering but do not believe every connection your mind makes on psychedelics.

Mushies are fun.
Uncomfortable is an understatement.
I got so fucked up that the sky was angry (it was storming) and almost reflected how uncomfortable I felt. I went home (from the friends place I was at) and thought about ice cream sandwiches while I played with my asshole and pissed my bed.
>Will-not-be-imprisoned-user reporting

Every other time on shrooms was less remarkable but much more enjoyable.

Ive done shrooms many times i hate choking them down and i always puke

I take mine with OJ or yogurt. Well, "took". I don't do drugs anymore. Drugs are bad, mkay. I sometimes ground them up into a powder and mixed them into other foods. Made it way easier than chewing on/choking down some partially rehydrated rubbery mushroom.

Ive ground um up and put um on pb sandwich and still had a hard time, acid is nice bc no taste and no puking

I'm a gamer, btw, and playing BF4 on shrooms was a fucking experience. Highly recommend. First time I killed another player I sat there and contemplated the life I had just ended. The dude surprised me around a corner. I just reacted with years of ingrained experience and emptied a pistol into the fool. Sat there and almost cried over how I had just taken someones life from them. That motherfucker had a family. Maybe even a kid. The whole thing felt scripted. Like I was an actor in a movie. Good game. Good drug. 10/10 would jump out o a plane and not hit the parachute button, slamming into the ground at terminal velocity fully expecting to survive, again.

Peanut butter sounds awful; like you'd have it in your mouth forever.

if dubs user is raeped by bear
if trips user hugs an alligator and is eated

rip acidnon

Lol why not both

Oh yea got a bunch of weed to but that goes without saying, i mean if ur gonna do acid u better have weed right lol