My Dog is named Tom
I'll put you in a movie if you're good

SoHo

>I don't want to hook up
>has photo of slut one and slut (manlet) two fingering each others bhole

Women should totally be treated equally and have the utmost respect for

>not looking for a hookup

Meaning she is definitely looking for a hookup

It's to ward off betas and entice Chads. An attractive Chad will message her about fucking and she'll be all over it, while the thirsty betas won't bother her.

>tattooed
>decent person

Pick one.

>not looking for a hook up
She's defo a slut then

Typical plain white bitch - disgusting

This is why I can't wait for Hillary to win

Hateful Eight's my fave, what's yours?
>Oh, I'm a BIG fan of Kill Bill.

>The way to my heart is through food and Quintin Tarantino movies

I can't tell if the image or that line is the biggest red flag here

Why are girls who study to be EMT's such sluts?

>here's me and my friend cupping each others asses

I like Tarantino movies, but I don't like tattoos so dropped.

Natural Born Killers

wew

do this

>>not looking for a hookup
>on tinder

>go on tinder

Yeah okay

Yes they should be treated equally because both men and women are shit

It might come from the whole, "I want to help" mentality

sexual healing

Kill Bill is good fun.

Damn, Molly looks like *that*

ITT: Betas who don't understand women and never get laid

all of you are so embarrassingly pathetic

>This is the profile of a standard Tarantino fan.

she still got dat ass?

Pennjillette.jpg

Lily Mo is wonderful

Tinder is so fucking stupid and rigged if youre a male using it

god dam it

>Meaning she is definitely looking for a hookup
>inb4 this never happened
I actually got a girl who had that same line in her bio to send me nudes and then picked her up and convinced her to have a one night stand.

She looks cute and lewd at the same time.

why do normies think tarantino is some kind of obscure intellectual cinema?

She is

virgins
beta males
you wear graphic t shirts and cargo shorts

Gonna have to ask you to leave this board, chaddie, my man.

wat

>don't bother swiping if you're a fuckboy
>i like going on adventures

i've been using tinder for a while and i've hooked up with a lot of girls, and honestly i resent women more than ever....the girls on tinder are shallow, dumb animals and i hate them with a passion

What about people who have unintentionally been stabbed with pens? Are they scumbags for having ink inside their cells?

Women are shit, but so are the thirsty fuckers who allow them to behave like shit.

Like, half the comments on any Casey Anthony news story a few years back were "I'd still smash" or some equivalent.

There is literally no behavior that would ever stop thirsty dudes from wanting to fuck a chick. She can literally be a child murderer. Men aren't any better than women, maybe worse because we're enablers.

actually i wear cargo shirts and graphic shorts

Damn

fuck

actually I wear virgin shirts and beta shorts

that was the woman who killed her kid?

To them he is I guess

>it's a subtle big bang theory thread

wear actually I shorts t-shirts graphic and cargo

Yep. Got away with it and is still partying.

>rigged

What the fuck does this even mean? Just admit you cant get laid

Because Pulp Fiction

this would actually be a great tinder profile lmao. if only Quentin wasn't autistic he would slay with those credentials

How do I know if I'm a fuckboy or not? What does that even mean? Why is negro language so retarded?

it means you're competing against 10 guys for one vagina

the odds aren't in your favor when the girl has a lot of options and you don't, tinder is 90% about luck

whats wrong and graphic t's faggot and I dont even wear shitty cargo shorts

Tbqh we are worse in literally every aspect. It's just not everyone who dares to admit it.

They ruined it by making you pay to like more than 100 people. Now even if you do pay, your chances are still lower since more than likely 90% of the girls do not have a tinder plus account or whatever it's called so their swipes are limited.

Whatsa wrong with cargo shorts? They're comfy. I like them far better than meme plaid shorts

Kill Bill 1 & 2

This. Pulp Fiction was a critical and commercial smash that one the top prize at Cannes. It's still considered one of the best films of the 90's by most serious critics (and most of the plebs unfortunately)

hehe

that sounds really retarded and inconvenient for all parties involved.

But user I don't want sex, I just want a decent girl on this shitty app to have similar interests in

Gfrs

Fuck you nigger

are you dumb my man, just use OKcupid if you actually want to have a chance at dating someone who isn't a hyper slut

>tinder
>decent girl

you're barking up the wrong tree man

fucking fat people and their stupid cargos

Get yourself a pair of chinos son

the birth of gino the intern

Kek

Okcupid is even worse. At least tinder has normie girls. Okcupid is white trash and literal mentally ill tumblr bitches.

Im not fat though

>pulling duct tape off your nipples

no thanks

You just have to play the numbers game. I'm not talking pick up artist shit, it just makes mathematical sense that the more girls you talk to the more likely you are to find someone you can make some kind of connection with.

All you need to do
>Swipe a lot, but dont bother swiping right on someone you know for sure you wouldn't be into
>Message your matches, every single one
>Your opener doesn't matter that much, either way some girls will dig it, others won't
>Most matches wont respond
>Most of the ones that do, will stop responding eventually
>With the few that keep talking, give them your number after 1-2 days of messaging, the will text you
>After a 1-2 days of texting, ask them out for a drink

It's that simple. Your numbers might be better or worse depending on how attractive/charming you are, but if you keep at it you're bound to get a date

Django Unchained or Jackie Brown

Tattoo ink is completely different from pen inc. Even if you use a needle on the skin the ink will only last a few weeks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>finally get date
>go to pick them up
>see I'm 5'6"
>do a 360 and lock the door .

ILL NEVER LEARN DAMMIT

tinder is just yet another invention to make life easier and better for chads. now they don't even have to leave their apartments to get laid. it's like ordering a hooker but you don't have to pay.

Sup Forums was right.

>okcupid
Mate. If anything okcupid is worst at times when trying to talk to a chick, no responses. Apparently they only respond when you insult/offend them jesus christ Im not even an ugly guy, fairly decent looking but whatever.
dating apps are hopeless isnt? unless youre 10/10

i literally use "pizza and sex?" on every girl, success rate is 1% in terms of getting laid

i've been rejected by 1000s of tinder profiles but somehow still consistently find at least 2 girls to fuck every month...they're usually huge sluts though

That is one of the worst false equivalencies I have ever seen

>things that doesn't happen
unless youre a 10/10 guy

>Suffer tracheal obstruction
>Pass out
>Wake up
>See this
>"Glad to see your up user the mouth to mouth resuscitation worked"

>wat do?

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY A FUCKING MOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ya'll niggas need to graduate from the patrice o'neal academy

>tfw had Tinder for over a year and still haven't gotten a single date out of it.
>tfw 27 year old virgin

>Eating before sex
>Not guarantee vomit if you have anxiety issues

Fucker

This guy gets it. If you were to go by percentage, my success rate on tinder would seem pretty shit.

But if you went by actual number of women I've fucked through tinder or how much enjoyment ive gotten out of it, it seems like a much better time investment

I fucking WRACK IT UP with the 4-6/10 looking girls on Tinder.

The 7-10/10's are getting pumped and dumped by Chads

The 4-6/10's are getting ignored by Chads and getting try-hard messages from fat completely omegas

Then I sweep in

post the webm

your profile sucks, your pictures suck, you suck at communicating

Fuck
Got me
And I've seen that pic before
Reply to this or I'll cuck you tomorrow night...

Kissless Virgin at the age of 26 as of 4 months ago. Dated twelve women off of Okcupid and it's stupid easy. Fucked two on the first date too.

Honestly had no idea what I was even afraid of all this time. You might want to relook at your profile and represent your personality a bit better.

>OKcupid
>isn't a hyper slut
Might as well use grindr if you don't want hyper sluts.