Severe Bacne Thread

Severe Bacne Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9Pni7yRNXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sucks. Had it as a teenager and was embarrassed to take my shirt off. Thank God it went away.

Can I suck the puss out of them?

/fit/izen here - how much geat are you on?

had this all of my fucking life until last year and I'm 32. PLEASE ANYONE THAT SUFFERS FROM THIS LISTEN UP. This is due to a chemical deficiency of some kind. For me....and a few other people I've helped...it was due to MAGNESIUM deficiency. Started taking mag supplements and i'm completely fucking clear now. Don't even worry about washing it in the shower and this was my fucking hell for about 20 years

The group told you that steroids cause bacne so you go around repeating it. Can you see the body type in the image? Does it look like steroids are involved? Think for yourself. Bacne is caused by poor liver functions which is why steroid users may experience bacne because of hormone overload that the liver cant process.

Doctor's Best High Absorption magnesium. Seriously try it

Doesnt sound legit but I'll try it. All the quick solutions have failed for me. I've found it gets worse when I drink coffee/caffiene almost instantly. Its the stress hormone or something. Also when I stay up all night and fuck my sleep patterns my skin turns inflammed with acne. I really think its the liver issue.

Bro i'm telling you i've had this shit since i was in middle school. Could never fucking swim with other people, scared to take shirt off. Literally thought I would have it my whole life until I tried the magnesium last year.

Alright I'll try it. Do you get the magnesium powder or pills? There's also external magnesium lotions because it apsorbs better through skin apparently. What do you recommend? Might not have the exact brand in my country so just give the magnesium type.

this stuff:

www iherb com/pr/doctor-s-best-magnesium-high-absorption-100-chelated-120-tablets/15

Post those nasty tits or GTFO

Only bacne or face too, how many pills a day, how long did it take? Will try it too and update you fags in the future. What about mild scars, more like little holes?

I'd also like to point out that you most likely do suffer from this due to magnesium deficiency if your trigger is caffeine. Drinking caffeine leeches magnesium from the body.

www livestrong com/article/471175-caffeine-magnesium/

Yes I had cystic facial acne as well. And chest/shoulders

Thanks. Here is a virgin pussy in return.

Odd treatment, but will give it a try since it's like 10$. Thanks annon

That's a beautiful pussy. Have any more of it? Please post more.

Only other pics of the girl, carly.

google image search them. these are just the ones I saved.

Carly has a beautiful pussy. Seriously, one of the best ones I've ever seen (in person OR online). I think i'm in love.. lol. It's just nice to see a pussy that hasn't been wrecked by 100 guys.

Anyone here been on Accutane and ,if so,
what are your opinions on it?

what about isotrerinoin? i haved acné in my face chest and back this helped so much

Exactly. Looks like she doesnt even masturbate its so pink and pure. This set is from over 5 years ago though before the slut trend really took off. All trends pass though and looks like tradition and virtue is becoming more appealing than being a fat pink haired SJW.

I've been on it for 5 years hasn't helped me at. not op btw

It fucks alot of people up. I tried to get it once but doctors have to prescrib e you anti biotics first then give yoau blood test to see if your liv er plasma can handle the poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9Pni7yRNXA

I've been wanting to get off it. The docs wanna move me to a stronger drug instead

sad my friend, has worked for me, im on isotretinoin 6 years, but if i dont drink the pils the acné returns

Was on it for about a month and did miracles, but as would testify, YMMV

Will try. thanks for the suggestion

I have very few acne in the back, and sometimes i have on the face, the thing is that i have some scars and for some reason going out to the sun makes appear points were acne was and its fucking red af, i hate it.

Go see the doc you dumbass, I know it's an inconvenience, but it'll be over quick. Funny how Im the opposite cause every time i get a tan it almost disappears

I've been going to the dermatologist like 2 times before, both times i quit my medications cuz it gets expensive, i'm going to start working soon so now i'm gonna pay it myself and shit, it's gonna be fun and i'm gonna ask for the hardest and effective shit he has.

Suffered from that shit for 28yrs. Same with face. Every kind, too. White, blackhead, cysts, etc. Back has several scars.

Face is now 99.99% clear all the time and back is about 80%.

And no, not telling you how. Every person is different. If there was a "cure all" the internet would have it. But suffering from acne for 28yrs of pure misery and then one day it's pretty much gone is a very weird experience. It's been 5yrs and my brain still can't accept it. I just look in the mirror every morning/night for a zit that's not there.

I WILL say this. If you ever get a cyst, take a wet rag, put in in the microwave for about 15 sec or so. It should be very hot...but not hot enough to burn you. Get it as hot as you can take it and place it on the cyst. When it cools, leave it off for the same amount of time you left it on (usually 20min). Then put it back on. Rinse, repeat as often as you can. I swear, it gets rid of mine in about 2 days or less and mine are huge when I get them (usually the armpit as that's the only place that I can't apply medicine).

I was on accutane/isotretanoin same diff. But i had oily as fuck skin and those drugs dry you the fuck out so it did crazy wonders for me. Had it in my face, neck chest and back. Now i just get normal pimples everynow and again

Do you fear one day waking up and seen it back?

Every god damn day. Obviously, part of my regime is anti-bacteria meds and I've been taking them for a LONG time.

Thing that scares the shit out of me is when I stop taking them, after several days, I'll get cyst under my arm and extremely deep blackheads in the groin area. My Dermatologist said this reminds him of hidradenitis suppurativa (feel free to look up pics if you want to see what a living nightmare skin condition looks like).

But I'm taking an extremely low dosage so I think it will be OK. Just trying to buy time until an actual cure for acne is found. It fucking amazes me that it hasn't already. If you can't cure it, at least fucking find a way to easily and cheap way to treat it.

I had this too but not as severe. It was a much smaller amount at a time but was constant. When one pimple finally disappeared, another would show up. Enjoy your scarred back. I suggest going to a dermatologist for a laser treatment the moment you resolve it.

Bad luck...

I undestand, hope your problem goes away forever soon user, keep it up,