Finds a watch that stops time

>finds a watch that stops time
>doesn't steal or fuck anyone

It doesn't actually stop time.

This thread reminds me of those 'what would you do if you were Kevin Bacon in Hollow Man' threads

Did you actually watch the movie?

Much seed was spilt as a young lad by me because of that girl in that movie.

>implies it freezes time
cuck confirmed

First think I do would be kill someone.
Second would be getting some fresh young cunny.
Third would be stealing shit tons of money.

>stops time
No it doesn't.

I remember seeing this in theaters as a kid (10) the manager came into the theater and just started giving people stuff, I got the soundtrack.

What the fuck was that about?

Is it true JJL was born with a penis

I won the bike the MC rides in the lab from a phone-in contest on Nickelodeon. I had to wait 10 weeks for it to ship, then finally got it after another week.
It was stolen off my porch 2 months later.

That is a false rumor started by Max Landis.

Sometimes if you go see surprise flops, especially kids/"family" movies with no appeal for anybody besides the kids, they have leftover promotional material that they give to anybody who bothered to see it.
I have a pile of shit from Dragon Ball Evolution in my old bedroom closet at my parents' house.

>Second would be getting some fresh young cunny
do you not know how a vagina works? it's self lubricating and unless you get the girl hot and ready in real time it's gonna be pretty painful when you try to go in

the side character is already black.

kek I wonder if the nog who stole it knew about the movie tie-in

It was probably the guy who played the black friend

Did it at least feel nice to be one of the people to actually win a contest thing

I never enter contests of any sort because I figure statistically it would be a waste of time since I'd have virtually zero chance of winning anyway

Man, it's a kids movie.

Wtf you onna bout?

It was pretty cool. Amanda Bynes answered my call. At least, I thought it was her, might have been a recorded message.

It slows down time to the point where you can play with individual rain drops or whatever they did in that movie.

That being said I had the same thought even when I was watching this movie as a 12 year old, especially since all I would do in school is fantasize about stopping time and fucking every girl in my class.

Someone with the ability to stop time would make for an interesting serious movie but I don't know how you would get around all the rape that would happen.

you would know from experience?

Anyone have the greentext where an user freezes time and cums on a girls face repeatedly so when he restarts time she's drenched in cum and he's aged like 20 years

OK. Why did Kalibar and French Stewart age so fast in hypertime when it should be the opposite due to Einsteinian physics.

Funny that Xanatos/Riker directed the movie.

I would have done exactly what Kevin Bacon did. That bitch he raped was so hot.

I completely forgot that Harold's wife was in this.