Some nigger keyed me. I know who it was. What do?

Some nigger keyed me. I know who it was. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Thermite/
youtube.com/watch?v=FaMWxLCGY0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does he have a car?

Yes, but its such a piece of shit there is nothing I could do it that wouldn't be an improvement upon its current state.

Ruin his interior gather semen and pubes to glue on his car window

Rape him.
That will take the wind out of his sails.

Kill it with fire OP!

i hate when you cant fart because you will just leak liquid shit water out your butt instead of a fart

Break his windshield, duh

Sand in the gas tank is always fun

Are you sure you know who it was?

Sugar in the gas tank is even more fun

tell the police

Just beat him within an inch of his life

Its already cracked lel. tires might be free game. i know where he leaves i could just steal his wheels

doubt that nig has wheel locks

yes

what are fuel filters?

nah he's a giga nigga i would get rekt

Piss in a bottle - preferably after eating asparagus. Dump it inside of his car.

T b h, you want to do this. You need to assert your dominance OP. You need to pummel him so hard that he is scarred for life psychologically

some cocksucker keyed my bmw I'd cut his head off n use it as a hood ornament

Piss in his heater vents, they're the ones right below the windshield

Mix a whole can of 2 part epoxy and pour over windshield allowing it to coat most of it and run over wipers and down front of firewall.

paintstripper all over his car. do it late at night, he'll wake up to a surprise

Holy shit, I've had some nice piss bottles marinating for a while now. This is a good idea. They've got sediment on the bottom and shit.

buy some paint remover or something and pour the whole thing on his car

>Fuel filters
Pouring sugar in the gas tank ruins the fuel completely desu. If you want to be really fun put some styrafoam in there

cut his brakes

This guy gets it but don't just piss in them. Spend a good day or two pissing in a bottle, if you're feeling bold enough shit in it too, get it all nice and fermented, then take some industrial rubber gloves from like Walgreens or something and really smear that shit in there, stuff it down each of the holes.

some BULLSHIT

If it just happened don't retaliate because if he's gonna know it was you. Then in a week throw a molotov cocktail through his cars window

OP here
....thermite? instructables.com/id/Thermite/

That's a bad feel. Just spend a little extra time on the toilet and get as much out as possible. If your watery shit isn't due to illness, consider dietary changes. I feel like the market dominance of processed food has led to an epidemic of chronic watery shits, and no one is really talking about it.

do it, post results. just a warning, it's bright as fuck

Do you think a large amount would burn through the car far enough to ignite the fuel tank, if positioned correctly?

I'll wear my eclipse glasses.

possibly, if you put it on the roof, i'd put it above the engine to fuck up his car without burning down his house... unless thats what you want to do

now that he has already done something to you, you could shoot him and lie to the cops that he assaulted you. just show them your car and don't change your story. I did something like that and got off scot-free

poison watermelons and kfc and leave them near him

just molotov their house
jfc

or pop the hood and just cover put in as much thermite as you like. that outa melt the entire engine block and possibly ignite the fuel tank

for the thermitefags

Pour sugar in the gas tank, no car is worse than shity car

Key his face. Otherwise, a Gurkha knife never hurts ... you ... if you use it right...

I like the way you think

This is my favorite.
Go to pool supply store. Buy four 1 gallon jugs of muriatic acid. This is a normal amount pool cleaners buy at a time to shock peoples pools with and will raise no suspicions.

Visit your designated assholes car in the evening.

Pour all four jugs into the gap between his windshield and his hood.

All the HCL pouring down will drip and splash around on its way down, and begin dissolving away at any aluminum alloys, misting up and creating a cloud of acid that depending on the car, will collect on the engine or tranny housing, and if so, dissolve right through it.

Worked great on older cars, that just had a big fuckin gap there. You takes your chances with new ones.

Well this is a new idea. I like it.

Snake a hose under that hood, and deliver that shit straight on top of the engine block.

I did this to someone once, but used a bottle of clam juice, and stuck some anchovies behind the lenses in his mirrors. That niggers car stunk for a long time

That's how you make home made napalm

yeah whatever you do, don't breathe the black smoke.

not that you'd need to be told. half a whiff of the stuff will knock you back a few feet

Depend what car is that

Clog up his tailpipe with a big wet wad of toilet paper, or a banana, or ur dick, then when he goes to start it, bang

07 audi s4

So ok you can stab him in the eyes with Your cock

>they sell clam juice by the bottle

be friendly to him. maybe if you hang around together he will stop doing things like that

ill be around when he hangs lmao

here's what you do

>4 quarts of 30w oil or few gallons of diesel fuel into his gas tank

>dipshit will continue to crank engine
>ruining fuel lines, fuel pump, fuel filter and hope for some bent valves
>???
>profit

How do you think one makes good scampi? Good fish stew?

This is a good fucking plan. Do this Op

i doublt his shitbox has a locking gas cap. if it does ill pry it open. this is a good idea.

what else to add to gas to fuck up injectors and shit?

>What do?

Simple, just review your dash cam footage to find out who did it.

if he has a car with aluminum panels, order some gallium online and do the lord's work.

Did this to an old landlord's volvo. Put it all over the hinges on the hood. Nobody will ever figure it out. Too autistic and weird.

nothing else. that'll do the trick. it's quick, cheap and easy. you'll be in and out like seal team six.

>bent valves
won't happen unless the timing chain breaks and diesel in a gas engine is only moderately bad, you'd be better off sticking in mountain dew

go in the engine additive section in your automotive store, i'm sure there's a lot of stop leak shit in there that aint' suppose to go into your gas tank

like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaMWxLCGY0U

Go suck his dick

whole reason why i didn't guarantee it. and yes diesel is extremely bad for a gasoline engine. don't believe me? try it lmao.

get a throwaway phone and send him over 8000 rare pepes.

im just glad he doesnt know where I live

diesel won't ignite in a gas engine. it won't compress it enough to ignite essentially just like adding anything non flamable into the fuel system.

the opposite, gas in a diesel engine will prematurely explode and will blow holes right into the pistion heads

alright then google. what happens when op puts a pound of TNT in the gas tank?