Am I a bigot for not dating fat and ugly people Sup Forums?

Am I a bigot for not dating fat and ugly people Sup Forums?

I know I shouldn't judge by weight but fat people tend to be dumber and uglier than other people, and I don't want dumb and ugly children. I myself am white and average-looking.

People are dumb and ugly regardless of their weight,obviously you havent looked in the mirror ever

B and K

im not ugly tho, just white and average-looking

unironically F

B, E, and F are off my list

you are not a bigot for not being attracted to them
you are a bigot for assuming they are more stupid because they are fat and ugly.
while you can assume that they are less educated in health and things such as carbs you cant assume they are idiots by looking at them

there is absolutely nothing wrong with not being attracted to a certain weight, race, or any other physical appearance simply because this is usually out of your control.

just dont hate them and you're fine.

huh,weird. i've never seen a non-futa version of that image.
also a lot of problems disappear when you stop worrying about being a 'bigot'. there really is no point in trying to appease the idiots who still think that word is a viable argument for anything.

Probably a troll thread but nah fam. Some people like chubby chicks, some don't. My fiance is a 10/10 to me, and is built EXACTLY like B, and I love it. Huge fat titties, fat plump ass, and soft no matter where I lay on her. But it ain't for everyone.

ur right, yeah i dont hate them

i just find it awkward when girls that are not my type suddenly get into me

>I shouldn't judge by weight
Why not? Weight is indicative of either shitty judgement and life choices or, very rarely, shit genetics. Either way they are lesser examples of humanity who do not deserve your affection.

A, E, F, and J are all of my list

H if not too old

This except hate everyone.
Hatred is the fuel we must burn on our journey to the stars.
H is best girl.

B, F & H are my favs!!

i think everyone has this problem user.
except for me
i would an autistic, black, bbw with no legs
who is also dead
and was originally a man
but im attracted to anything human
unlike you

roll

roll

We're going to need photographic evidence.

Until we do, the assumption is that you are indeed fat and ugly, you fat ugly fuck

>bigot
can you people stop throwing that word around

Idk man, but the thibgs i would do to H right now..

roll

roll

Why?

a,c,d,g,h,i,j,k,l

J, J, J, all day

B,F, and G.

I won't even date a girl If she isn't at least 180 lbs.

You aren't a bigot if you think fat people are dumb than everyone else.
Since almost everything is like a bell curve there are going to be some fat people who are not dumb. It is wrong to automatically assume that a fat person is dumb because they aren't going to always be at the center of the average.
Seeing them as ugly is not wrong because they are unhealthy and naturally we do not see an unhealthy person to be fit (no pun intended) to bare our offspring.

someone post the futa version

Titty

A, C, H and I, holy moly

theres a lot of rational reasons to not find fat people attractive like theyre unhealthy odds are you will be paying for their food and health bills, tend to be lazy less self control then most people and simply just because you dont which is ok

Wow... J is just... She does things to me...

>I know I shouldn't judge by weight
Yes you should, op. Fat people are less attractive because they're unhealthy. Feminists are trying to go against natural selection, and I honestly think that's bad for our health, mentally and physically, in both the short and long run.

Its the truth

There is nothing wrong with it, if you're ugly then you have to lower your standars and shit but that's it, avoid fat bitches at all cuz.

G,I,F,B,D