Yfw he's back

>Yfw he's back

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs364/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish the episodes were longer, showed more of the awkward interrogations. Otherwise, yeah, I'm excited. Chris Hansen is my nigga.

nothing will ever top pedo village in cambodia for me it was just perfect

Same. Wish they could stretch it out to an hour long program. Maybe next season.

Arthur C. Clarke's house?

Are there any doctors or lawyers or business owners in this new series or is it going to be entirely literally retarded people? OG TCAP had a nice mixture of both

Clarkes pedo cave was in Sri Lanka.

David Lynch?

>dood I'm too scared to confront actual criminals like murderers - the show

The first guy had gun/knife/duct tape/shovel in his trunk so they did confront a murderer

I'm legit surprised he didnt ride the ptsd excuse all the way through.

We get more time with each predator. I like it.

Read that one of them is a math teacher. There were only 10 in the sting.

Oh god yes.

who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs364/en/

>Complications during pregnancy and childbirth are the second cause of death for 15-19 year-old girls globally

Pedos beware you're in for a homebaked cookies?

is the one on the top right the user who posted on r9k talking about how he's on the HvP? Surely it's gotta be him, either that or it's the eggman lookalike second from the bottom left

Why the fuck does he sound so weird nowadays? Its like he's almost slurring in his narration. Is he an alcoholic?

The real thread is at Every time you bump this piece of shit imposter thread I will make 3 more posts in the real thread. The real thread is at 122 posts now, this one is at 19. Just give it a rest and come to the real thread.

is it worth watching?

I was "on HvP" and I'm not in the photo array. Because I claimed ageplay when the decoy was clearly older than me.

seems like the reason it took so long is because they kept getting "dude I so wanted to meet you" and people who weren't fucking stupid.

what's going on there

>pretending to be a pedophile just so you can get Hansen's autograph

kek dangerous but I believe it

Fucking sanctimonious asshole

Nobody deserves an ass kicking more than this dick.

Take a seat

I thought it was Jeremy Clarkson from the thumb and that you were saying The Grand Tour was out finally. Fucking dickhead.

Yeah, not as good as the originals, but still nice to see Hansen back busting pedos with good bantz.

He's a military vet, that's normal behavior for them, as wacky as it sounds.

It's normal behavior to have a kill kit in your trunk?