It's already September, what did you do this summer Sup Forums? Don't tell me you spent all this time in your room

It's already September, what did you do this summer Sup Forums? Don't tell me you spent all this time in your room.

Spent most of it working, have very little to show for it sadly since a bunch of stuff happened to my car that I had to fix. Went camping at one point, that was fun. But other than that I was mostly in my room.

Was in front of my computer or working. Went rafting with my dad for my birthday like old times sake but nothing else besides that

Ellen Baker taught me about English and Red Sox.

Spent all my time locked in my room, I'll be alright.

hung out with friends. spent a lot of time applying for jobs, got none know waiting till the 21st when i move for uni

Masturbated furiously everything

nothing

please miss repeat the question

i was busy playing vidyas

i just moved out :D

fap

cry in a dark room

my nibba

Los Angeles?

Fucked my best friend's girl for the first time, and playing vidya

nice

I worked a lot, biked around the state, went to Pittsburgh to meet my girlfriend and left the state by myself for the first time. I'll be moving in a week.

Thanks, was an awesome experience. He doesn't know about it, she and I fucked three times this summer

is it okay to do nothing

Probs made out with like 30 girls, and only fucked one. but it was dope, because we snuck onto a boat in the water, fucked right on the motor. And sold android apps that i coded+ finished 2 comp sci classes. fuck tho didnt hit the gym enough still a skinny fuck

>comp sci
brainlet

Stressing out over having workers drop out on me days before events and having to quickly find staff.
I think I layed off half my workforce.

I did lots of drugs alone in my apartment, stalked women that I don't know, drove around listening to audiobooks, and trolled people on the internet on a daily basis. That's pretty much it.

I bought a bike and rode it for over 700 miles in the span of 3 months. Next year, I plan to ride that bike across the country, to the east coast

sounds fun

source of that pic?