Wwyd thread continued from

wwyd thread continued from

wwyd

so how would bianca be continued to be worked on? she deserves well because it's her birthday

wwyd

Don't use the same pics man, need new stuff to continue. Also, if you got request i'll listen.

Wwyd

Same slut of ?

would love to hear her get double penetrated

WWYD?

yes

Fucking love her

grope her tits and fuck her from behind

Wwyd

make love to those sweet tits

Okey, i just came up with the idea of letting her be fucked by two black guys i know. I would pay em to fuck her in front of a camera, and destroy her holes with their massive dicks. Pussy and ass at the same time, til reach the balls. I would use money to buy one of those soundproof huts, so no matter how much she shouts, no one would hear her begging to stop.

She's too cute for this thread. I can't do anything bad to her.

would they cum inside her at the same time? what would she look like afterwards?

she got raped. she likes it now

I forgot to say i'd pay meth or any shit those guys need to be extremely high and violent, so they would beat her up pretty good. Afterwars, she would not be able to walk, with her pussy and ass destroyed, and her body hurting of all that punches and slaps, still with the cum dripping out of her holes. I would take care of her, saying i love her and i will take care of her while i talk to some other guys to do that again by the time her holes are ready

how many cocks you think she can handle at the same time? how many loads?

Likes it rough?

oh yeah

She can handle as much as i say she can. If i say she handle 10 cocks, two in her pussy and ass, one in her mouth, another two in her hands and the other five slapping her and telling her they cant wait to their turn to fuck the shit out of her, she does, without a complain or a bad face. She haves a kid with me now, and she wants to protect it, so she does whatever the fuck i want.

Sure that face has taken a lot of loads already

this ass alone can probably handle a few loads inside her, go crazy

wwyd?

Wwyd

Break her shorts to the height of the ass, put it on her hands and fuck her ass very hard.WWYD?

What about a glory hole thing? Maybe i could take her to one of that dangerous hoods full of hobos and pervs, put her into a cabing with a hole at her ass and charge a buck each guy to fuck her ass and cum inside? Maybe i could get 25 bucks per night or something

Fuck her mouth and com over her glasses, and then, make her clean it with her tongeWWYD

you think she could handle that? id love to see her make hundreds of dollars just from that

Looks like a ladyboy to me.
I never undestood the appeal of asian girls, they usually look...well, like males with long hair. Most have flat chests and no figure. Granted there are exceptions to the rule but asian girls are just...eww.

She would have to. "honey, we need milk for the kid so get inside that cabin and prepare you fuck anus, we need money".
If she says no, i'll threat her calling inmigration and i keep the kid, so she'll agree

it would be for the best. what other fantasies of bianca?

Up to you man, what else do you want? Bianca is making me happy, such a good slut. Hot and obedient.

wwyd to these college sluts?

maybe she goes back to school, gets to tease her classmates

Wwyd

Yeah she could tease em enough so they'll text me asking my permission to fuck her, and i would let 'em use her as they want for money, so by the time she goes to school, everybody will laught at her and insult her, so she finally would quit school and spend the whole day at home, being mine and just mine every minute of her life.

sounds like you like her too much, not even wanting to share user

Repeated pic. And no, from now on, she's just for me.

these beautiful thicc legs must be shared

Fuck, she's really hot.
No, those legs, those boobs, those lips and that cutie cocksucker face are mine. My fucking property. She knows, and she accepts her new life.

She's gonna make my wanks from today til the day i die, i love her

Wwyd to my pregnant gf?

Thick Scottish slut Sarah for you to use

Keep posting her man, and ask for request if you want to

WWYD to my sister?

How would you like to use Claire from Inverness?

Lesbian Karen, what would you like to make her do?

I'll kik wwyd and maybe cock tribute your gfs
Kik: robskyme

I'd fuck her in that outfit bent over

wwyd to my sister

ex gf. bang her

Fuck her tits and her moth, then cover these eyes and that pretty lips with my cum. WWYD to mine

More kik?

Fuck her belly button

Cum tribute?

Sure

Alright, creepyanon789, add me

Added

how would you fuck me?

Timestamp or gtfo

have more ??

Sure, wwyd?

wow well i fuck those pretty round ass and cum in his pretty face.... ex, gf ?

Yep, ex. Just a fucking cheater whore, but a really good slut

i know it.. pretty much my last ex, pic related

btw can dump more ?

Shit, that's a fine ass man, i feel your lost

wwyd bois

wwyd to my ex?

What do?

thanks... ideas wwyd?

Thoughts?

would eat her ass out while he sucks your cock...then fuck her from behind and cum inside her pussy...more pics ?

wwyd

what state you live in? and here, she loves getting her ass eaten too ^

dont live in the states mate, but nice content

^