What is the most sexual thing that you have done to another member of your sex?

what is the most sexual thing that you have done to another member of your sex?

smelled their sex

>what is the most sexual thing that you have done to another member of your sex?
Fucked my buddy in the ass.
Let my buddy fuck me in the ass.

Dated a tranny for 2 years

Only topped, but admittedly the best anal I've ever had

Got sexed by a cop and sprayed my sex all over his necktie and hat

Problem?

My best friend kissed me on the cheek in middle school. It was kinda cute looking back on it.

Dated another man for five years, married for ten. Got tired experimenting and divorced him. Im str8

Both straight, best friends in HS. felt each other's abs when comparing progress.

got fucked in the ass, sucked dick...the usual

Went camping with friends, sucked gay friends dick, was my first time, been in love with cock ever since.

Made out with a few guys, when I was trying to figure out of I like guys I dry humped my sleeping friend when I was like 17 and came all over my underwear.

Now that ive realized Im Bi all I want to do is fuck guys for a while, like Im making up for lost time or some shit

moar?

I wanked my cousin off once when we were kids.

I would take showers with and do things like twirl our dicks around at each other when we were like 10. No touching or anything sexual though, just stupid kid stuff.

When I was 13 I touched my friend's dick during a sleepover for like a second while he was still asleep. Don't know why, it was just there peaking out of his boxer shorts so I touched it.

that's all, no experiences or urges since

me and my friends were gay for the night.Me and my friend fucked the same guy in the ass all night and he sucked and jerked our dicks and ate the cum he didnt mind

hug my friends every so often. try to embarrass each other sometimes by putting a hand on the thigh while normies are watching, etc.

same

>then he asked me "are we gay now ?"
>I responded by "naaah, it was just for fun"

everything wen't pretty awkward after that...

>everything wen't pretty awkward after that...
Nothing like that here. We just slowly progressed from looking at each others' dicks, to masturbating together, mutual masturbation, oral and eventually fucking (puberty does that to boys). We both found girlfriends and later, when school ended, we drifted apart. Never awkward.

Do miss his tight ass and hard dick sometimes though...

Walking home drunk one night from town. Bailed on my friends and got sick of trying to get a taxi. Made a new friend while walking, he was just as drunk as me. Were going in same direction, hit it off and became drunk best buds. Got early morning snack from gas station. Sat on bus stop outside school at 2:30am eating our pies. Next minute we are kissing. Like eating each others faces. Fuck, never saw that coming. Jumped the fence into the school grounds and stepped things up in the dark in the middle of the sports fields.

He was straight as well. I never planned this, was just a time was right moment, and only possible because we didn't know each other. Didn't go out that night thinking I was gonna go gay. Fucken enjoyed it, the sex was hot AF. Glad i went there but wouldn't do it again.

Bumping for stories or greentexts. Especially from femanons

lol

fugged a guy from the internet in the ass

HAHAHAHA

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.