Tfw smoking 13 packs a day

>tfw smoking 13 packs a day

any of you guys manuged to quit?

>13 packs a day

Where do you find the time to even smoke that much?
How are you not dead yet?

I barely manage to get 1 done in a day and I thought i'd be dead in 30 years. goddamn son, what do you do that makes you able to fucking suck these down like air

Smoking 260 ziggs x 5 min = 1300 min : 60 = 25,3

You are a great smoker

An average of 6 minutes per cigarette, times 20 cigarettes is two hours per pack. 13 packs would be 26 hours if you never took a break. You are not smoking 13 packs a day. And if you're smoking non-stop all day you're fucking useless anyway so just kill yourself. Disgusting weakling.

Been smoking 1/1.5 pack a day for 7 years and I actually quit smoking instantly 2 weeks ago.If anyone interested, I can explain how I managed to do it.At the moment I can't even smoke even I would want to because it disgusts me.

Some light and smoke 2-3 cigs at a time.

13 pack = 260 cigs
average time to smoke 1 : 4 minutes
4 x 260 = 1040 mins
1040/60 = 17.3 Hrs.
why you lie fucking faggot?
you litterally smoke every single second of awake time.

> quit smoking instantly 2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago? You haven't stopped, just taking a break. You will be back.

i would like to know, im in the pack a day

ex-smoker here, went cold turkey

i literally cringe every time i see people light up. shit makes no sense.

I havent spent a day without smoking a pack.I tried before but couldnt do it even for an hour because of the stress and panic of never being able to smoke again.Its something weird but i know atm i legit quit.

No. No one does that.

Me too. I used heaps of tricks. the 24hr patches worked for me in the end. This was 10+ years ago, so better shit probably exists.

Agree with it just looking like an insane thing to be doing

you're probably underage

It's actually not as hard as I imagined when I quit smoking. Been without cigarettes for over half a year now and I never felt better. After around 2-3 weeks it becomes really easy, it only becomes hard when I was drunk.
But I have to admit that I occasionally smoke weed with tobacco cause that shit is expensive as fuck in my country

Okay.The main reasons smoking is so addictive is the time you are spending with it and of course, nicotine.
Because you are taking nicotine from an outside source, your body just doesnt produce any so you feel like you need to smoke to stay calm and shit.Nicotine makes you go chill and calm.
If you quit now, your body will freak out and you will just be furious without a reason because of the lack of nicotine in your body but you will begin to produce after a while.
What I did was i started smoking 2 instead of a pack for a week.I gave time to my body to start producing nicotine i need while im not taking a fuckton of a day.
Meanwhile that week, I smoked thoose 2 cigarettes with disgusting food i dont like(leeks and onions for me and some weird ass herbs I found in my fridge)
At the end of the week for like 2-3 days i just forced myself to smoke because i felt like puking because of the all disgusting food i connected my smoking habit with.
Now I never smoked a single one for 2 weeks.Give it a try its just a 3-4 week program.Consider it as a challange idk

just stop being a fucking faggot and STOP.
oh, and you can always kys

also ex-smoker

Cringe?! It pisses me off if someone lights up near me. That smell is disgusting. Agreed, it makes no sense at all. Addiction for the sake of addiction with no high, nothing.

I had to take a break from drinking to quit smoking. And...I still don't drink. Feels great to be alive.

Those patches are pretty good, you can also use an inhaler. I went full queer and switched to a vape, which essentially does the same thing. I went off the vape cold turkey, but I could have ramped down the nic if that failed.

If I can quit Meth you can quit ciggies cunt.

I quit smoking two years ago. I primarily vape instead. I make my own juice to stay out of the stores that feel like bars for teenagers and I primarily only use it at home or while driving and keep it out of my public life. Once every couple months I may smoke a menthol socially, but that's about it. I feel a lot better physically, but due to continued nicotine addiction I feel the same mentally.

That shit is really complicated...but if it worked for you, excellent.

As for mr-pack-a-day, it'll take 2 days to get over the major hump. The first 24 hours are hell. From there it's downhill.

Be careful around alcohol, I quit many times only to start up again in a bar, months later. Yes, months, all that hard work down the drain. so, I quit drinking too

fyi green and tobacco are not even closly related. So doing green will not make you a smoker again.

Ex smoker here. To all the ex smoker fags "cringing" and getting "pissed off", fuck you! You made everyone else cringe and be pissed off when you smoked. Fuck yourselves!

I still love the smell of cigarettes.

bitch, lick my ass

Not smoking while drinking is the hardest part actually.Drinking beer without smoking just feels empty

Not all cigarettes smell like shit.I dont know what theese people smoke but mine was like a room freshener for me lol

Get better taste in beer. The better the beer, the more cigarettes seem to ruin it.

>fyi green and tobacco are not even closly related. So doing green will not make you a smoker again.
Sauce?

Have a cigar with it.

I ASKED GOD TO HELP ME STOP PLEASE FORGIVE ME I AM TALKING TO MYSELF AM I NOT YAHWEH?

Rely on yourself, not some invisible sky guy

This. Based satan knows what works.

sauce? me. just don't mix tobacco with ur green, buy a pipe.

Cigars are different. They're meant to either smoked alone and have their flavor enjoyed to to compliment other flavors. Cigarettes, not so much.

Wtf

14 packs? Holy shit

Real talk, the only way to quit is to realize you don't want to smoke anymore.

I fucked up my shoulder and smoked 2 packs over the last week. Feel terrible. Take advice for what it's worth.

I'm going to finish the cigars I got for my birthday and get back to my break.

I used to smoke 2 to 3 packs a day for 6 years. 8 Months ago I managed to quit using one of those cheap e-cigarettes.

Whenever I longed for a cigarette, I'd painfully grab my vaporizer and feel like a total faggot for using it. Also I kept purchasing fluid with less nicotine and after about 1 month I was done with my addiction.

Quitting is possible