When are white people going to take accountability for what's happening to the black community...

When are white people going to take accountability for what's happening to the black community? We're going to have to start getting violent real fucking quick.
>thefreethoughtproject.com/watch-veteran-owns-police-chief-mayor-after-cops-killed-unarmed-man/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_Qx845M9vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a chill pill choco brother
you'll be back in chains before you know it

You're in the wrong forum faggot.
But just to let you know, we all have a cross to bear.
They all need to realize, they fuck themselves up more than women fuck each other up.
Now fuck off.

You're already violent. kek

White pipo gibs me dat

About the same time black people learn to swim.

> calls "whites" to stop being racist

people like you should be put back in those chains, hypocrite motherfucker.

>we all have a cross to bear.

The shitty condition of your ghettos are your own damn fault, moon cricket

You're acting like what we are doing to the black community is insane or something, we are getting rid of the monkeys one by one.

stop raping our women, stop robbing our homes, stop wearing those shitty baggy clothes, stop rioting in the streets and vandalizing places cause apparently only black lives matter
Then we'll talk

When are black people gonna grow up and stop living under the poverty line

>take accountability for what's happening to the black community

we do it for the kek's

its a cull

fugging pay reparations xDD

Yeah those damn democrats need to stop treating that community that way!

White people like to act black and wear baggy clothes. Kill those white people for us or get them to stop wearing our shit

When you wake up and go back to Africa nigger. Each one of you will be given one hundred bucks when you get off the boat in Africa. You'll be the richest, smartest mother tickets there.

>y'all can be kangz and shiiiite agains

Black community has to get rid of all their ghetto people, otherwise peoples view of them will never change.
For every police shooting of a black person, there's 100 thefts, assaults, and murders by blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_Qx845M9vo

>mobilefag spotted

Why wasn't that considered a hate crime where the black guy punched the white guy who was selling the phone?

Auto-correct is a bitch. But you're right. It is mobile because I go outside.

The black-white experiment has failed part1

The black-white experiment has failed part 2

When the they get their race war, all of the worthless people who contribute nothing to society on both sides will kill each other and the rest of us who just want to get money and fuck bitches will get to live in a world without the alt-right or niggers. I can't fucking wait. Also, Steve bannon got replaced by Jared kushner. So in point of fact, a Jew will probably replace you when you die during your jihad against brown people. Have a blessed day.

>Jew
they are already the top 1% in America

Blacks are already violent against whites.

never

those are niggers, not black people.

can you tell the difference?

White people have nothing to do with it. It's the government you should be after. Who also happen to be white people. Most of the white citizens here are euro immigrant workers. Not slave owners.
Know thy enemy and thee shall be triumphant

tbh, they are mostly jews, not whites.

I love how trolls think regards like:
>Everyone tells him to fuck off
are a good thing for them, really shows how clever they are.

Low quality bait user

He thinks he's some huge winner because people posted in the thread at all. Why? He isn't able to say

All whites are racist.

The monkey face

I once saw a monkey in a zoo laugh hard at a nigger because it surely was way ahead in job, education and social status.

When are black people going to become accountable for what happens in the black community?

when are is the black community going to stop killing each other and stop blaming the white community?

Uh... does OP remember this guy?

stfu whiteboi

Stop being such a bunch of fucking idiots then.

Now see what ending slavery has led to..

Too bad it's like culling cockroaches. You kill one, and they breed 12 more. Niggers are an invasive species, not a race.

We have no responsibility. The one guy in the picture killed some people, which is a side issue.

We have no responsibility and have paid too much already. Rise or fall on your own.

He's your hero. You make statues of him and pray to him.

OK, but I am white anyway, so I might as well enjoy being racist.

When are black people going to stop blaming white people for their misery?

Hm, never thought of those things until you gave me the ideas.

Typical, whites just steal black ideas, can't think of anything themselves. Blacks don't forget credit though.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

14/88 Gas the niggers

Citations needed

Blacks haven't had one genuine idea since peanut butter.

>why don't blacks dream?

>we killed the only one that ever had a dream

When are Black """people""" going to take accountability for what's happening to America? We're going to have to start getting violent real fucking quick.

Top r8 b8 m8, 8/8.

Please do. Start the race war so we can eliminate all blacks finally.

Louis farrakhan called for 10,000 black people to step forward and begin killing white people for the crime of being white.

Three niglets in Chicago kidnap and torture a white kid, because he's white.

Adjusting for population percentages, a white person is more likely to killed by police than a black person

Adjusting for population percentage a white person is more likely to be killed by a black person, then a black person is going to be killed by a white person

You are given a more then equal chance to make something of yourselves, but when you get that nigger laziness going and fail at life, it's always someone else's fault because
>they is racist

stop this bait

>wants whites to fix the neighborhoods that the niggers destroyed
>"DEM WITIES BE WASIST N SHEIIT MANE"
>proceeds to rob a gas station and kill the clerk

I think the real question is when will Blacks take accountability for their own bullshit instead of blaming everything on white people.. Look at the Japanese , 50 yrs ago Americans literally rounded them up and put them.in camps.. Now they are some of the most respected cultures. Why? Because they work.hard and don't cash in on the detriment of their youth. When Blacks commit crime or encourage others to commit crimes through their music and other media what do they expect? People treat them like they act. Don't glorify violence and theft. Try rapping about being a good person. Quit acting like you had it any rougher than anyone else just because your black...