Anyone from near Manchester?! Gay or bisexual?

Anyone from near Manchester?! Gay or bisexual?

Ok here's the deal, you want the horniest experience of your life? I don't do anal, I don't give anal.

But what I will do if we meet is bring a folder with pictures of my sister and mother, some of which will have the mouth cut out.. we will sit down and decide which one you prefer. I will then fasten it to my head and thoroughly gag on your cock whilst you record me pretending to be my sister or mother. You will then put the picture at the end of your dick, tie me up and record me as you force me to kiss my sister at the back end of your fat dick. We will then finish off and wank together on a further picture of my family member and cum on their face pics. From this I will lie down in your bath tub and tell you to record as you stream piss onto my face with my family members pictures on top of me, making me drink your bodily fluids. I want you to tie me up with the mask on and take pictures of me for my own pleasure at other times.

kindof depends. is that your sister or your mother?

Sister

That got me diamonds, im from south west though sorry

ok, im down but i will need more pictures of your sister. and probably your mother too.

I'll have a folder full. You can pick and choose at your leisure. By all means keep me tied up and replace my mask, I will literally eat your arse pretending to be my family members

All I ask in return is I receive a video of us both cumming on their pictures, 2 dicks is better than one for a tribute.

post more

Mum

I'm in Manchester, I think I'd prefer your mother if that's ok? Do you want my email?

Yes or kik me j_harrisongg

My mum gets wanked over by her son every day.. under the dinner table the lot

This will be written about in the faggots of fallowfields chronolgy

Has to be you that can accom though. Im not doing it again. Did it once and was tied up with my cousins pics all around me, cummed on, pissed on and left for my family to find me

I'll publish the vids

Would like to know this is genuine before I create a kik account

Bruh... Get help.

Does Rebecca know that you're doing this?

Good guess

Get kik I'll show you

Does it make you sad that's she's going back to uni soon?

Post tits and fb!

Pics printed.