The West has a chance

>The year Britain left the EU and kick-started its final fall
>The year Trumps makes the US Presidency
>The Western World begins to repair from its foreseeable demise

Please let it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

global-counsel.co.uk/sites/default/files/special-reports/downloads/Global Counsel_Impact_of_Brexit.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I want Trump to team up with Boris Johnson and become an unstoppable floppy blonde haired duo set on making the anglos great again.

>mfw none of those happen

Trudeau plz go

>he still believes in politicians
>he thinks a billionaire demagogue meme who has buttfucked america like trump will solve anything

Revolution is only accomplished through violence.

>Anglos
>Americans
>white

pick one

the west will have a chance when your kind finally dies

You have to go

mmmmmm delicious aryan TEARS

You have to go back.

:)

inshallah ahmed

This is probably the only female comedian I actually find funny. Not sure if its because shes hot as well.

>meme intellectuals

Why did you post a picture of a Jewish female comedian?

true true

I'm with you brother

> Britfags think the Brexit would happen in 2016

IF you'd get a refenderum, you'd have to wait until 2019 before the actual Brexit proces starts.

global-counsel.co.uk/sites/default/files/special-reports/downloads/Global Counsel_Impact_of_Brexit.pdf

DC will resign if we vote leave. Boris is the likely next leader, he will essentially demand immediate exit.

We could actually leave by simply repealing one act of parliament that gives the EU authority in the UK. That is our nuclear option.

All said, we will probably vote stay, like the cucks we are.

>88888
>All said, we will probably vote stay, like the cucks we are.

You've doomed us all

>the year Canada beats the fire, as it kills every last one of them

the amount of slav rape and shitskin rape in germany suggests otherwise

has nobody done this yet? I'd be surprised if this was the first

Dude weed

you realize the dude whos face in in the middle with the german flag is actually the russian dude from Rocky right? holy shit how autistic can you get

fpbp.

divide and conquer shill

I didn't even know who it was tbqh mate, I just saved the picture cos' she had a nice bum. I'll have to check her out.

Just to clarify, I don't actually know who this woman is.

Nah, we're fucked. We're going to be taking in a million immigrants for the next 50 years. Latin American population growth peaked in the 90's so now we must take in niggers and Arabs.

If you confuse a glorious Germanic with a dirty Slav you have to be some sort of chinaman.