Is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
amazon.com/Life-Like-Chicken-Coop-Ladder/dp/0814320384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we put our seeds in the finns :-)

R are mongrels

J are the true master race

After we put ours in you, you should thank us for your blue eyes.

I'm gonna laugh when it turns out you're actually R anyway.

Looks like the cuck gene

Excactly, every population with substantial I1 is ubercucked, Finland being the only exception

No.

Are these good or nah

>X2c1
Rare as fuck which is pretty cool, but MtDNA isn't really that important.

>R-L23
Absolutely GOD-TIER.

Yes.

>>R-L23
>Absolutely GOD-TIER.

Looks barely European to me.
owell

I wish UKs were I1 instead of Finns, that would make the picture sooo complete

It's old.

>L23, is thought to have appeared, around 4,500 BCE. 99% of Indo-European R1b descends from this L23 clade

they still have a fair bit of it

Oh, neat. Thanks user.

UK was always a degenerate place.
Even before Germanic migrations.

Courtesy of the Belgian user:
>On one part the Ancient Britons who were notorious for their rampant homosexuality and bestial urges, free young Britons were said to offer themselves to every foreigner that passed their way, and they were actually indignant when their offer was declined. And it was added that they did not do this out of a shortage of omen. Of all the ancient Celtic peoples they were the most degenerated lot, especially during Roman times.
>And then the Saxonic tribes came, and all the scat-fetish and unclean masochism that they're into.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

ctrl+F L23. You'll find more about it.

Neat. I could've googled this myself, so thanks for not berating me.
On topic: a cursory look at I1 leads me to believe it might be closely associated with the cuck gene

You're genetically the ancestors of Most of R1b in Eurasia and you can be considered as bro' of Yamnaya people(Proto IE)

no wonder the Anglosphere is the world leaders when it comes to Degeneracy.

I also thought the German scat fetish was a meme, turns out it is an inegral part of their culture.

amazon.com/Life-Like-Chicken-Coop-Ladder/dp/0814320384

>Life Is Like a Chicken Coop Ladder was first published in 1984 and from the outset inspired a wide variety of reactions ranging from high praise to utter disgust. Alan Dundes' theses identifies a strong anal erotic element in German national character, citing numerous examples of scatological data from authentic compilations of German folklore. The examination of this single trait of German character is used to demonstrate that national character exists and that its existence is unambiguously documented by the folklore of a nation. Dundes is of the opinion that the use of folkloristic data minimizes subjective bias in the study of national character, since unedited or uncensored, it constitutes a unique way of looking at a culture from the inside-out rather than from the outside-in, the more typical situation of an outside observer trying to understand a foreign culture.

>Alan Dundes' theses identifies a strong anal erotic element in German national character, citing numerous examples of scatological data from authentic compilations of German folklore

>Alan Dundes' theses identifies a strong anal erotic element in German national character

lel

I1 is the true heir to europe desu

*the true cucks of Europe

fify