STOP IT

STOP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUGdmnMxe0E
youtube.com/watch?v=UuI87YXesa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5KCM2pj1BU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TNT was better before Shaq. Shaq is a cancer.

This

He was a great player, but he's easily the worst guy on any NBA show.

STOP IT

>unironically hating on Shaq
fuck off back to r/nba

This
He drags the whole thing down with muh rings bullshit

He's gotten pretty insufferable as of late. I dont really mind his segments where he more or less just rips on current nba players, but if you're gonna throw that shit out you have to be able to take some back a bit too. You can't just throw a hissy fit and threaten to beat people up

S T O P I T
T
O
P
I
T

I have to imagine TNT is monitoring this or reddit or twitter or whatever so I'd just like to say please get shaq off TV asap. He is embarrassing himself. My guess is that a while back the social managers got hold of the idea that we like banter between him and barkley and that shaqtin does good ratings #s but desu he is dragging the show down and making it borderline unwatchable

>shaw

JAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE MCGEE

>but if you're gonna throw that shit out you have to be able to take some back a bit too

Javale called him a coon though. That's taking it too far.

RINGZ ERNEH

>charles makes a fat joke
I'LL PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE ON TV CHUCK

>Javale Mcgee tells him to lay off the constant criticisms
I'LL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU BUM

Nice insecurity you have there Shaw

>Javale Mcgee tells him to lay off the constant criticisms

Said "get my nuts out of your mouth" and called him a coon. He didn't exactly politely tell him to lay off. Hell, like 4 years ago they had him do an interview and he called the show "Shaqtin a Coon", which might be why Shaq will not leave the poor guy alone. Whatever though, Shaq is being a dick to him and he's justified to talk shit in response.

>tfw I mock my sister for following Kardashian drama but I'm almost as bad

youtube.com/watch?v=YUGdmnMxe0E

youtube.com/watch?v=UuI87YXesa0

Agreed.

Today's NBA is soft af.

Bring back the hand check. Bring back the hard fouls.

Bunch a cunts this generation.

Shaw threatened Javale before Javale called him a coon during this twitter shit

And even so, a grown man like shaw should know better than to act like a nigger on twitter.

Shaq is hilarious. You all are a bunch of haters. He's funny, insightful, light hearted, and has a ton of rings. He can say whatever he wants, any player that gets truly upset at him has no sense of humor. Can't wait for him to entertain me and millions of others during Wrestlemania either, while you all bitch about things on Sup Forums.

That Dr Strange thing is fucking hilarious tbf

This.

>OHHHKAY KHENNY
>OOOHKAY KHEENY

This

>its a kenny repeats the same fucking phrase 11 times in a row episode

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME

RASHEED WALLACE

OHOHOHOHOH i'm going to the board

>watching monkey dunk

TNT needs to tell Shaq to chill out. I think Shaqtin' A Fool is funny, but it's turned into such a weirdly personal thing between Shaw and Javale. Even where there isn't a Javale clip, Shaw brings him up just to shit on him.

>Shaq is hilarious. You all are a bunch of haters. He's funny, insightful, light hearted, and has a ton of rings. He can say whatever he wants, any player that gets truly upset at him has no sense of humor. Can't wait for him to entertain me and millions of others during Wrestlemania either, while you all bitch about things on Sup Forums.

Go to bed Shaw and for god's sake get off your fat ass tomorrow and try to work out for your Wrestlemania match. It's just pathetic to have you going into your big match legit fatter than the Big Show, who going to carry you through that match both literally and figuratively.

I like the shaq v. javale beef

Why are we calling him shaw now

youtube.com/watch?v=5KCM2pj1BU0

>It's not even about dunks anymore nowadays

>being this new

'memba when Shaq's fat head grew like 3 sizes fatter when he was on HGH when playing for the lakers?

Someone should so a Barry Bonds style timeline but with Shaw's head.

canada is shaqtin a fool

>now

I think it's time for me to leave this place.

>let me tell u sumthing

>Kenny, don't make me slap the hell out of you on television

reminder SHAQ is trying to back out of his match with The Big Show at Wrestlemania like a little cuck bitch.

Seriously, what's his fucking problem?

>no one understands that Shaq is goofing everyone

Man, those midseason awards were truly cringeworthy. You can see he's trying really hard with bullying McGee, thank fuck the voters are sick of it and McGee didn't "win" any awards. Watching him yell his meme phrase was vomit-inducing.

Just a prank, bro.

America... listen...